DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

Guest toomawashi

Since the reference to Holy Water, which was on the 1st BIM demo, was removed on the final version, would this mean that maybe HW will make the album? #wondering

There are so many good songs here. like sooooo many. with the right production flourishes and finishing touches, i can say without a doubt this will be her best album since Ray Of Light.

Does anyone have any info on the the writers / producers of each track? I mean i can guess where Avicii has been involved, and we know about Pharrell & Natalia's two tracks each, but what about the rest?

Im really intrigued by the collaborations with Mozella - is she the first female co-writing partner Madonna has had? Any more info the tracks they worked on together would be appreciated. Im guessing Iconic was a co write / co production with Toby & Mozella due to instagram posts.

You know another thing I really love about these songs? She's doing a lot of "ohh ohh ohhhs", like in Graffiti Heart, after the chorus, or "ahh ahh" in Ghosttown, or "oh oh oh oh" in BIM. I looooooooooooooooove that and it's really something new for her, is it not? I can't recall much of that from her in the past.

I just can't get enough! some of these songs are just too good :wow:

Can't get over Nothing lasts forever & Inside out - have had them on repeat for hours - both of them must be on the album :dramatic:

Is the demo produced by MNEK or you speak of another version?

It's just wishful thinking on my part, although the demo sounds like it could have been produced by MNEK, but I doubt it. I think he only worked on LFL.

Also is it safe to say that Inside Out will absolutely definitely 100% positively be on the album?????? I mean, it HAS to be, right???

Yes absolutely 100% on the album or there will be tears .... mine :yes:

I don't get why Living For Love was so edited. The Lord part was gorgeous a the real climax of the song.

I'm hoping for an extended package that includes a gospel version and a piano house version among others. Fingers crossed we don't get the recent uninspired (with some exceptions) remixes.

Was there any difference between the demo of "Unapologetic B" and the official album version of "Unapologetic B"? They sound the exact same to me.

the horns!

The ones that must be on the album

Rebel Heart
Veni Vidi Vici
Inside Out
Iconic
Best Night
Wash All Over Me
Joan of Arc
Heartbreak City
Messiah
Never Let You Go
The ones I like but wouldn't mind if they don't make it
Addicted
Graffiti Heart
Hold Tight
Back That Up (Do It)
SEX
Borrowed Time
Revolution
Beautiful Scars
God is Love
Nothing Last Forever
Tragic Girl
Two Steps Behind
The ones to be forgotten
Holy Water
Freedom
Body Shop
Also I would like around 3 "surprise" songs a la Ghosttown.