DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

"Tragic Girl" sounds like a Tori Amos song from the Scarlet's Walk era

Hmm. True. Maybe that's why it just doesn't feel like an M song to me. There was probably a time when I probably would have loved it, but it's not among my faves of the demos. The melody is pretty.

Please praise NOTHING LASTS FOREVER and HOLD TIGHT :bow:

Love them both. They didn't impress me initially as much as the others, but have definitely grown on me to be just as strong as the rest.

Love them both. They didn't impress me initially as much as the others, but have definitely grown on me to be just as strong as the rest.

And TRAGIC GIRL. Who would have thought Madonna in 2014 singing a ballad that harkens back to Tori Amos of Scarlet's Walk era? :bow: This album has everything to offer.

And TRAGIC GIRL. Who would have thought Madonna in 2014 singing a ballad that harkens back to Tori Amos of Scarlet's Walk era? :bow: This album has everything to offer.

YES! This album has it all. There is something for everyone and well, if you don't like any of it, you're not a Madonna fan.

This isnt what it seems

Its like Im living inside a dream

But Im just dancing

Dancing with myself

Youre from a different time

And I know that you can read my mind

But Im still dancing

Dancing with myself

:inlove:

So far I would be happy with the following on the album

Back That Up

Inside Out

Never Let You Go

Addicted

Wash All Over Me

I like SEX but the lyrics are pretty cringey and I love TSBM but that should be left off just becausae it gives the Gorgon oxygen.

Illuminate, Heartbreak City, Iconic, Best Night area also great tracks but I'm hoping for some more killer tracks.

I've not really heard something that is IMMENSE but it often takes time. I thought Hung Up was average at first!

My top 3:

1. Heartbreak city

2. Wash all over me

3. Inside Out

I also love Best Night and Never Let You Go.

Addicted and Veni Vidi Vici deserve to be on that album too.

Body Shop is also a grower and a nice fresh song.

I don't want S.E.X. on the album. I guess it's catchy but those lyrics ("OMG, you're so hot") are terrible and it's one of the weaker demos.

So far I would be happy with the following on the album

Back That Up

Inside Out

Never Let You Go

Addicted

Wash All Over Me

I like SEX but the lyrics are pretty cringey and I love TSBM but that should be left off just becausae it gives the Gorgon oxygen.

Illuminate, Heartbreak City, Iconic, Best Night area also great tracks but I'm hoping for some more killer tracks.

I've not really heard something that is IMMENSE but it often takes time. I thought Hung Up was average at first!

LFL is just as iconic as HU.

I don't want S.E.X. on the album. I guess it's catchy but those lyrics ("OMG, you're so hot") are terrible and it's one of the weaker demos.

SEX and Holy Water are one of the better ones. Totally Madonna I love. Must haves for the album.

TSBM is not making it. Madonna already told its not on the album.

SEX and Holy Water are one of the better ones. Totally Madonna I love. Must haves for the album.

TSBM is not making it. Madonna already told its not on the album.

THANK YOU!

By the way...do we know if the sequencing on iTunes is final? It just looks extremely messy.

If I were do pick my favs and do the sequencing I'd still seperate them into two parts. ("Two sides of the same story"). Rebel Heart should be right in the middle as track 10, because it unifies the "rebel" and the "heart" songs. Veni Vidi Vici, just like Rebel Heart is very retrospective so I guess it's a good closing track for the first half.

1. Illuminati

2. Bitch, I'm Madonna

3. Best Night

4. S.E.X.

5. Holy Water

6. The One That Got Away / Addicted

7. Unapologetic Bitch

8. Iconic

9. Veni Vidi Vici

10. Rebel Heart

11. Joan of Arc

12. Devil Pray

13. Wash All Over Me / Body Shop

14. Inside Out

15. Hold Tight

16. Ghosttown

17. Messiah

18. Heartbreak City

19. Living for Love

So I just listened to Graffiti Heart for the first time and realised the claps and Whoa-whoa-whoas have been included in the finished version of Illuminati! Anybody notice this?