DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

Score hasn't been leaked as it's not in bold on the list above so it looks like the poster who has heard it is teasing us. However, usually when these posts start appearing, they're followed by the leak so hopefully score and eyes wide open may appear soon!

all the songs should just leak once and for all so we can get moving on to be honest.

No.

People should keep them to themselves and not spread them until the fucking album has dropped. M's plans have been fucked up so much at this point. I don't want this era to flop due to the lack of time they had to shoot music videos organize performances etc.

Update:

S.E.X. (Demo #1) is acoustic and Never Let Me Go is actually Demo #2. God Is Love is demo #1.

As I continue my complete and utter immersion in everything Rebel Heart related, I honestly can't see how anyone could be even slightly disappointed in 95% of these demos. I've had some time to get past the initial excitement (granted, not much time) to actually process what I'm hearing with a semi-objective mind and I am still totally blown away and beyond impressed with the quality of this music. Inspiration makes all the difference in the world for her. All of her greatest musical achievements come from moments of either great pain or great joy. There's a lot of pain in this record, but also an equal amount of desire to make the world a better place based on her observations of the state of the world during her MDNA tour. It's all so beautiful. I've never been more moved, never so connected to her music before. And, as usual, she's saving me all over again with her messages, her lyrics, her melodies. I didn't know it was still possible for me to feel this sort of joy from music. Thank you, Madonna.

As I continue my complete and utter immersion in everything Rebel Heart related, I honestly can't see how anyone could be even slightly disappointed in 95% of these demos. I've had some time to get past the initial excitement (granted, not much time) to actually process what I'm hearing with a semi-objective mind and I am still totally blown away and beyond impressed with the quality of this music. Inspiration makes all the difference in the world for her. All of her greatest musical achievements come from moments of either great pain or great joy. There's a lot of pain in this record, but also an equal amount of desire to make the world a better place based on her observations of the state of the world during her MDNA tour. It's all so beautiful. I've never been more moved, never so connected to her music before. And, as usual, she's saving me all over again with her messages, her lyrics, her melodies. I didn't know it was still possible for me to feel this sort of joy from music. Thank you, Madonna.

I agree whole heartedly.

I agree :)

i agree :blush:

With you, mister!

I just love Body Shop!! Sounds like a cute little indie record but with a very sexy/naughty theme that only Madonna could pull off in such a way. Not to mention the "ahh" noises she makes giving off toned down Like A Virgin vibes. :inlove:

:smooch:

Yet another person who agrees! Best post ever! I don't wish unhappiness on Madonna or anyone, but definitely some great songs have come out of her breakup with Brahim. I like how the record has two sides, the personal unhappiness and trauma and the desire to make the world a better place. I like the honesty. Sometimes when people write spiritual uplifting songs they act like everything is roses, but she acknowledges the negative side. I do enjoy Hard Candy and MDNA even though some fans don't, but I have to admit this new stuff is on another level. She really is giving her all for us. I love her so much!

I adore beautiful scars

Me. too! Of all the demos, I have to have Beautiful Scars, Graffiti Heart, Nothing Last Forever and Tragic Girl.

"God Is Love" is so rarely mentioned! :lol:

I know! I like that one song too. Actually l like all the ones I've heard except for the one she did with Pharrell. They are all so good. I don't know how she is going to choose the tracklisting of the album.