DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

May I just add that I am finding this such a confusing time. It's overwhelming. Yet, at the same time part of me is thinking "hmm, it's never going to be this good again, is it..?" I mean, when have we ever had so many amazing Madonna moments in such a short time before..?

I guess I need to keep in mind that the album is not even out yet and there is still a tour on the horizon.

Never a dull moment when you are a Madonna fan!

its not about LG though..

I don't think its specifically & only about GaGa.

And remember, Madonna has a sense of humour. I'm sure it's very tongue in cheek, like when she said 'reductive', most people took it so seriously.

But not everybody understands or get what she's about, but that's ok too.

its not about LG though..

But the vast majority of average twitter users and the press will believe that it is (in the same way they believed She's Not Me was about Gags.) Anyway, storms and teacups.

I love VVV. Sounds like a rap break in the middle of the leaked track.

My Rebel Heart Tracklist: :laugh:

01 Living For Love

02 Devil Pray

03 Ghosttown

04 Unapologetic Bitch

05 Illuminati

06 Bitch Im Madonna feat. nicki minaj

07 Rebel Heart

08 Joan of Arc

09 Freedom

10 Revolution

11 God Is Love

12 Iconic

13 Veni Vidi Vici

14 Two Steps Behind Me

15 Addicted (The One That Got Away)

16 Wash All Over Me

17 Hold Tight

18 Inside Out

19 Heartbreak City

So I'm finally back from the Christmas holidays. I've been desperate to get back as an iPad is useless for downloading stuff!

But I've finally got the demos and I'm listening to them now...

Back That Up is amazing! Loving it. Just want to dance to this. Is this Disclosure?

Beautiful Scars is a bit meh!

Best Night - lots of potential. Could be a grower...

Body Shop - sounds like the Corrs on Broadway. Original for M but I'll pass

God is Love - song is meh!

Grafitti Heart - not really feeling this either

Hold Tight - just an album filler

Iconic - lyrics are like Spotlight 2.0 - interesting but production uninspiringingly now

Holy Water - sounds like a Britney track

Inside Out - I love this track! This has to be on the album!

Veni Vedi Veci - all starting to blur. OK. remix it up?

Nothing Lasts Forever - I'm liking this with the arabic vibe!

Tragic Girl - album filler really

S.E.X. - I like this but some of the links are cringe!

Overall though, there are some amazing songs here. Whereas with MDNA, there were some songs on the final version many of though shouldn't have been there, these are so much stronger all round.

Sooooooo excited now!

And the MDNA studio file of Vogue leaked too! Such a great surprise to come back to!

Back That Up is amazing! Loving it. Just want to dance to this. Is this Disclosure?

I officially love you. (Knew I wasn't the only one).

And the MDNA studio file of Vogue leaked too! Such a great surprise to come back to!

Are you serious? WTF!!!???

Gaga has responded to the leak (minutes after it) on twitter calling Madonna a witch, the media mess that will follow will sadly cloud the music

She really should get over herself.

She's only pissed cos she doesn't mention her name.

Don't hear her bitchin about being mentioned on Illuminati.

She really should get over herself.

She's only pissed cos she doesn't mention her name.

Don't hear her bitchin about being mentioned on Illuminati.

Perfect timing also of the donatella interview about gaga and madonna, the leak and Gaga tweeting literally minutes after it.

If this is not enough proof that the people behing Gaga Daily are behind the leaks, then I don't know what is.

Perfect timing also of the donatella interview about gaga and madonna, the leak and Gaga tweeting literally minutes after it.

If this is not enough proof that the people behing Gaga Daily are behind the leaks, then I don't know what is.

She tweeted very quickly after hey.

I thought only Madonna fans would chase this demos up.

I agree she wouldn't say "you're pretty i give you that" if it was the case.

exactly, but maybe she and her fans think because of that phrase Madonna MUST be referring to Gaga :laugh: ...

Maybe M didn't mean Gaga, and likewise maybe Gaga's Instagram didn't mean M - as she just said "careful witch I'll put a spell on you. Or maybe I already have". She didn't mention Madonna, just like Madonna didn't mention Gaga...

Never Let You Go isn't really anything special IMO, sounds like a Kylie track to be honest. Like with most of the other demos, it could be good if it's properly reworked though.

Haven't listened to Two Steps Behind Me yet, but god, these lyrics are pretty cringeworthy. Do they really reference Gaga? If so, it's even more of a cringefest, I mean why does M feel the need to give that woman her attention?

of course everybody will say that TSBM is about Gaga because the word copycat is attached to her.

Everyone knows how much she tries to imitate Madonna to give to her fans the same that Madonna gave us, pretending to doing it first. It's really REDUCTIVE, the girl has good voice, is creative, fearless, is horrible to Gaga just be LIKE someone else and not to be herself.

'Two Steps Behind Me' and 'Beautiful Scars' with the right work done, could be actually amazing - both are something close to what I would imagine ABBA to be doing if they were here in 2015.

Of the songs so far:

Songs that actually are amazing:

Joan Of Arc;

Messiah;

Heartbreak City;

Inside Out;

Borrowed Time;

Addicted;

Rebel Heart;

Wash All Over Me:

Songs that have real potential to be amazing:

Beautiful Scars;