Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Messiah

Holy Water

Rebel Heart

S.E.X.

Wash All Over Me

Veni Vidi Vici

Nothing Lasts Forever

I also love Graffiti Heart no matter how corny it is.

more proof the guy from gaga daily's behind some of the leaks

I heard Two Steps Behind makes M look bad/petty, so you'd think he would leak it. So maybe it's not him.

I love preachy Madonna. It's the essence of who she's always been only now it's more prominent than ever.

Anyway that song is called Back it Up. I love it too!

Depends on your definition of "preachy." "Hey You" and songs like "Freedom" are preachy to me. That might be her essence now, but it certainly wasn't "always." It only started post Kabbalah.

I love the talking part, it makes the song and the message stronger,maybe that's what some think is being "too preachy"?...think is the first time she does something like this in a song so I say keep it girl!

The talking part sounds like something she'd say during one of the serious moments of her concerts. It's cringe-inducing there and cringe-inducing here.

My favorites thus far are as follows:

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Messiah

Holy Water

Rebel Heart

S.E.X.

Wash All Over Me

Veni Vidi Vici

Nothing Lasts Forever

I also love Graffiti Heart no matter how corny it is.

Omg I loooove Grafitti Heart!!! I think that is just the cutest

There's a bit in the middle of S.E.X. that reminds me of Open Your Heart "One is such a lonely number" part, love it!

Has she ever written so much material for a project ? And to think she wrote more material after the demos were stolen (confirmed by dj dahi & blood diamond) , i hope a journalist will ask her how many songs she wrote for this album when she'll start promoting it.

Has she ever written so much material for a project ? And to think she wrote more material after the demos were stolen (confirmed by dj dahi & blood diamond) , i hope a journalist will ask her how many songs she wrote for this album when she'll start promoting it.

She did start of writing ROL with Babyface and Patrick Leonard. There's also the stuff with Greg Fitzgerald and Rick Nowells. All before WO. So there was a hefty amount written.

So (non-RH related), we have a pretty decent idea of what Music would have sounded like had Mirwais not entered the picture:

Runaway Lover
Amazing
Gone (though this sounds like it was influenced by the Mirwais tracks)

Liquid Love

Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Little Girl

La Petite Leune Fille

Run

Arioso

I heard Two Steps Behind makes M look bad/petty, so you'd think he would leak it. So maybe it's not him.

Depends on your definition of "preachy." "Hey You" and songs like "Freedom" are preachy to me. That might be her essence now, but it certainly wasn't "always." It only started post Kabbalah.

The talking part sounds like something she'd say during one of the serious moments of her concerts. It's cringe-inducing there and cringe-inducing here.

The talking part sounds very last minute. She even messes up lol

If this song gets revised, I can see her talking those lines instead of shouting.

So (non-RH related), we have a pretty decent idea of what Music would have sounded like had Mirwais not entered the picture:

Runaway Lover

Amazing

Gone (though this sounds like it was influenced by the Mirwais tracks)

Liquid Love

Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Little Girl

La Petite Leune Fille

Run

Arioso

Mysore Style (aka Cyberraga)

What It Feels Like for a Girl

We would still have Don't Tell Me as well

Also American Pie, Time Stood Still