DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

Okay, we are going to allow discussion on the Rebel Heart demos for the time being because it's a topic impossible to ignore, in any community.

But allow me to clarify some rules one last time, and resulting consequences:

* You cannot under ANY circumstances ask for links to these specific songs, either on the board or in private message.

* You will NOT post links or hints where to get links for them.

Failure to adhere to these two simple rules will result in one of the following consequences: Suspension, Banning or outright Account Deletion.

There are also more extreme circumstances I would consider implementing if these rules are not followed again. That includes shutting off new membership registrations, restricting board access or simply suspending the board altogether.

What you all need to realized WITHOUT fail is that we are WATCHED. This is a very serious matter and though we recognize the fact that it's impossible to silence conversation about what is out there, we cannot be contributing to the problem.

Respect the wishes of the owner, admin and moderators and there will be no problem.

Carry on.

Yes, I think Orbit leaked it.

giphy.gif

LOL, I feel like he is so doing it for the attention, however i am glad to get it...Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face, If he wants to get real he should leak some ROL demos we no nothing about. Right.

Edited by jaguadar1720

What you all need to realized WITHOUT fail is that we are WATCHED. This is a very serious matter and though we recognize the fact that it's impossible to silence conversation about what is out there, we cannot be contributing to the problem.

I agree with this, people should consider what they write, and posting and requesting songs are a no go here... but good it's again allowed to talk about the leaked songs :-)

I would really love Hold Tight, Graffiti Heart, Tragic Girl & Inside Out to make it, but there are sooo many more demos that half of or more of these won't make it....

LOL, I feel like he is so doing it for the attention, however i am glad to get it...Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face, If he wants to get real he should leak some ROL demos we no nothing about. Right.

Apparently it leaked in the Madonna Infinity forum

We've known for a long time that Arioso was the source for Wonderland, check the unreleased thread ;)

An acapella of Gang Bang has also leaked

I have to say, Best Night is pretty damn good. I can see this making the album

We've known for a long time that Arioso was the source for Wonderland, check the unreleased thread ;)

An acapella of Gang Bang has also leaked

I have to say, Best Night is pretty damn good. I can see this making the album

Yes, I was the one to upload that clip to youtube in August :p

The clip came from a member but not sure if they'd like me to say who they are, but just as to not take credit

There are 4 versions of Arioso

Madonna Arioso – Demo #1 – 5:05

Madonna Arioso – Demo #2 – 5:32

Madonna Arioso – William Orbit Mix #1 – 4:43

Madonna Arioso – William Orbit Instrumental Mix #2 – 04:09

The leaked one is demo 1

Guest bluejean

Yes. I LOVE Best Night.

The songs I think are essential from the leaks that aren't on the album yet are:

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Addicted

Messiah

Heartbreak City

Inside Out

Best Night
Veni Vidi Vici

I also think Borrowed Time and Revolution are good but they are not absolute musts. Holy Water and Iconic could be good with more work.

Yes, I was the one to upload that clip to youtube in August :p

The clip came from a member but not sure if they'd like me to say who they are, but just as to not take credit

There are 4 versions of Arioso

Madonna Arioso – Demo #1 – 5:05

Madonna Arioso – Demo #2 – 5:32

Madonna Arioso – William Orbit Mix #1 – 4:43

Madonna Arioso – William Orbit Instrumental Mix #2 – 04:09

The leaked one is demo 1

Demo #1 is 5:24

Yes, Best Night is absolutely amazing. I love these dark / mysterious vibes, and her voice fits it so good. Lots of potential here.

Does anyone else love Freedom? I've always liked M's acoustic side and it comes shining through here (plus some preachy lyrics, but hey, they're good!). I hope at least one of these Folkdonna tracks (Revolution, Freedom) make it to the album.

From all the leaked demos the one i really hate is Holy Water. It's so cringy :mellow: Overall rebel heart is an awesome record and could be equal to the masterpiece Confessions on a dance floor :Disco_Ball:

Has anyone heard the Arioso Full version, It Has leaked. Its beautiful.

Why are these amazing demos never recorded and released on a collector's edition? I don't understand why so many songs are just "binned"?

Beautiful Scars has one of her catchiest bridges ever. It makes me crazy.

Still can't get over how amazing it all is. It's like an entirely new Madonna mixed with the best of the old Madonna. This is truly the most instantly amazing and touching music I have ever heard.

The acoustic WOAM is just as beautiful as any of her classic ballads, including Live To Tell.

I could go on and on. I can't stop thinking about it.

Also I think Iconic is fantastic until you get the chorus and then it's kinda underwhelming. It needs an explosive chorus after that incredibly catchy hook.

I don't listen much to the second leaks bunch. I'm oversaturated with leaks, i just can't. I just listened to the Rebel Heart accoustic, thouh, and it's so beautiful.

I would love to hear Arioso but i will wait a bit.

I never get tired of the first bunch of leaks, though!!!!

Also I think Iconic is fantastic until you get the chorus and then it's kinda underwhelming. It needs an explosive chorus after that incredibly catchy hook.

M must have done already her magic on Iconic. Can't imagine the final :lol:

Yes, Best Night is absolutely amazing. I love these dark / mysterious vibes, and her voice fits it so good. Lots of potential here.

Does anyone else love Freedom? I've always liked M's acoustic side and it comes shining through here (plus some preachy lyrics, but hey, they're good!). I hope at least one of these Folkdonna tracks (Revolution, Freedom) make it to the album.

I love Freedom and Revolution. I think either of them could make it into the album even when they may not be best that let's sat Inside out or Best Night, but they do have this Rebel Heart vibe to it, the theme and message I mean. Remember that supposedly there is also a song called Art for Freedom that hasn't leaked yet, and then we would have 3 songs with similar theme.

Maybe there will be deluxe version or bonus tracks who knows. For me it is so exciting to have access to these demos that otherwise we would have never heard, although I know they came from illegal actions :ohmy: .

Some titles that haven't leaked. Who kows maybe some of them are great and then we will have a bigger headache :laugh: .

1. Autotune Baby

2. Alone with You

3. Art of Freedom

4. Trust No Bitch

5. Score

6. Eye Wide Open

7. Never Let You Go

8. Two Steps Behind Me

9. Take a Day

10. Take It Back

I know many people despise the Natalia Kills colaborations. But I do not why but I am rooting for them. For example Holy Water still needs some work (a lot of work actually) but she might have something there. S.E.X. is a lot of fun

I like all of them, especially sex and Tragic girl... great songs :-)

I adore Tragic Girl but i can see it being scrapped from the final release. I love Body shop, i love the way she sings on it, pretty new for her, i love the indian soothing music too.

Holy Water reminds me,of early Peaches a lot. Inside out & Beautiful scars (very Robyn) must be on the album. Veni Vidi vici will be glorious. In fact i am very curious now to hear how they'll rework the tracks, i love what they did to Devil Pray & Illuminati so i'm very confident they'll also bring these tracks to the next level. Can't wait for February & March !

Awesome!

Now can we talk about Beautiful Scars? Love this song!

Also there is a song called Body Shop that I'm digging right now as well. It reminds me a bit of Merril Bainbridge's one hit wonder, "Mouth".

Hope both of these songs make it to the final cut.

Awesome!

Now can we talk about Beautiful Scars? Love this song!

Also there is a song called Body Shop that I'm digging right now as well. It reminds me a bit of Merril Bainbridge's one hit wonder, "Mouth".

Hope both of these songs make it to the final cut.

Beautiful Scars is unbelievably good. THAT BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!