William OrBITTER SHADES Madonna

PLEASE tell me who this is or where its from. i'm so hard looking at this, it's not even funnny!xp7o7q.jpg

Totally. With that ass though, I don't even care if he has a cyclops eye and hillbilly teeth.

OMG at Britney singing and eating, hahaha

And didn't this thread scalated really fast? It's not Orbit who has a problem with Madonna, it's some of you who have a problem with him :lmao::lmao:

Tbh, he may be a bit sad because Madonna worked with like 1000000 different people for this album and she didn't call him.

That sensitive Pressedton blocked me on Facebook and stopped posting here because I once said "William who?! I thought that whore died!"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀

OMG at Britney singing and eating, hahaha

And didn't this thread scalated really fast? It's not Orbit who has a problem with Madonna, it's some of you who have a problem with him :lmao::lmao:

Tbh, he may be a bit sad because Madonna worked with like 1000000 different people for this album and she didn't call him.

Well his time is up. He ain't got no creative juices be flowin' no more. He would just give us more BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS or SINNERS

His production is dated and gimmicky anyway, it's just the songs were great. He reused that tired BS riff several times.

ROL is my fave album but the production can get annoying, I never really clicked with Frozen though it's great musically and lyrically, thanks to him overusing his bag of electro tricks and that intrusive drum flourish.

Guest Rachelle of London

I would LOVE if Gorgon works with ORBITTER and he gives her a bunch of Beautiful Strangers. :lmao:

It would be her best work

Wow, I didn't know Kylie worked with Bray :ohmy:

Damn, I love that ROL remix above! I'm a sucker for all the songs that it came from, though.

It's half embarassing half glorious. The songs are like a blurred carbon copy of Madonna's work with Bray, but the word reductive was invented then.

But at the same time, they are such a great example of why the late80s were so great!

http://youtu.be/O-5kGQnvc4Q

So Kylie worked with Madonna's leftovers several times

- Stephen Bray

- Stephen Sednaoui

- Rick Knowels

- Pharrell Williams

And surely loads more, but i can't remember now. And everytime the results are hilarious. Like that stupid but GREAT song penned by Knowels that was in that Scooby Doo soundtrack.. with Billy Steinberg :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don`t think he is trashing Rebel Heart... he seems just frustrated... and I can partly understand the frustration since all his tracks from MDNA were superior to the single releases... Gang Bang, I’m a Sinner, Love Spent, Masterpiece and Falling Free were all way better than the single choices... he saved that record with those tracks... and in some tracks from Rebel Heart like Inside Out or Hold Tight you hear a bit of Orbit...

Totally agree. The choice of singles is always a bit painful because it always targets the "young" mainstream, I mean MDNA and GGW are the perfect example . Why not a single of a more challenging song. Just like Living for Love, the worst she could choose (maybe with Freedom and Two Step). Even though we dont know what the final tracklist will be, there are real gems which would deserve a single such as Hold Tight, Inside Out, Devil Pray or Beautiful Scars.

And surely loads more, but i can't remember now. And everytime the results are hilarious. Like that stupid but GREAT song penned by Knowels that was in that Scooby Doo soundtrack.. with Billy Steinberg :lmao::lmao::lmao:

No one wants to hear that shit. Stop trying to make Kylie happen.

So Kylie worked with Madonna's leftovers several times

- Stephen Bray

- Stephen Sednaoui

- Rick Knowels

- Pharrell Williams

And surely loads more, but i can't remember now.

Stuart Price?

No shame in totally forgetting about Aphroshite though :thumbsup: