William OrBITTER SHADES Madonna

I'm sure he and Madonna have can 'understanding'. If she can be friends with a foul pig like Elton John who badmouths her on TV shows I'm sure she can overlook tame twitter comments by William.

I'm sure he and Madonna have can 'understanding'. If she can be friends with a foul pig like Elton John who badmouths her on TV shows I'm sure she can overlook tame twitter comments by William.

Sure, but at this point Elton is just some fat socialite, with Orbit she has a more 'intimate' history.

you guys do realize that he still follows Madonna on twitter right?? this thread is misinforming people. He doesn't hate Madonna at all!

Of course he doesnt. He just is a bit naive and says things that other people wouldn't say. But i'm sure that Madonna wouldn't ever be angry with him. I remember that MTV special about the recording of ROL and Madonna talking in such sweet terms about Orbit.

That sensitive Pressedton blocked me on Facebook and stopped posting here because I once said "William who?! I thought that whore died!"

:rotfl:

I don`t think he is trashing Rebel Heart... he seems just frustrated... and I can partly understand the frustration since all his tracks from MDNA were superior to the single releases... Gang Bang, I’m a Sinner, Love Spent, Masterpiece and Falling Free were all way better than the single choices... he saved that record with those tracks... and in some tracks from Rebel Heart like Inside Out or Hold Tight you hear a bit of Orbit...

completely agree!

it's such a shame that apart from Girl Gone Wild, the other two singles off MDNA were complete rubbish compared to other tracks, especially the ones produced by Orbit.