William OrBITTER SHADES Madonna

Orbit is a huge madonna fan. Probably the biggest fan of all her previous producers. And yes, he is bitter about the traumatic experience on MDNA where she indeed didn't give a shit, that is a fact! The woman was completely involved with W.E and couldn't give him all the attention he needed, he was caught by surprise judging by his gold experience with Ray of Light. I feel sorry for Orbit though, he is having a hard time to overcome the his personal problems with Madonna on MDNA. I hope they can someday sit down and put an end on this.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Whoever wrote the content of that first post comes across as much more unhinged than Orbit tbh.

:rotfl: unhinged, yes! I was reading and had to stop constantly to figure out what I was reading. "Oh, is this a sentence? Oh, oh well..."

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Is this not just the result of some over-sensitive and defensive M fans? I can't see Orbit being nasty...but I would understand if he felt a little envious of M's new album as it becomes more successful.

I think anyone would be envious in this situation. I would just say it outright or not at all. "I'm jealous of the success of M's new record because the one we did together didn't work out as well, but I'm sincerely happy about it too! I'm sincerely jealous!" or something... :D

Agree I wish Orbit would move on at this point and not provide so many negative talking points. He has accomplished so much with collaborating with M and most fans love and admire his work, so lets end on a positive note!

He sounds very bitter. I think he's still holding on to the fact that none of the tracks he produced for MDNA got released. And then the shenanigan with Alien's glitch where human's ear couldn't even perceive it. At least he's said something. Get it all out, WO. Let me love you from the inside out. :lmao:

I love the songs that William was involved with on MDNA and would like to know more from him what is lacking from them that he felt as if things were rushed? Truly because I think they are beautiful just the way they are. Making vague statements does not affect me or make me sympathetic to his annoyance.

Is he upset that they weren't up to his vision or is he upset that they weren't properly promoted? This is what I do not understand from him.

I believe Madonna made MDNA to work out a lot of emotions and I don't think that included wanting to reach out to anyone or go too beyond the bare emotions she was feeling at the time. No I don't believe Madonna just throws something out there in regards to her career: music. Madonna also makes music to please herself and the greatest artists in the world create something that they are feeling at the time, not what other people want from them. MDNA was I believe a very self absorbed album for Madonna. She was also involved in her film as well.

He might not have felt as included or involved in what she had in mind for the album. These are just my thoughts. I have no idea about their working relationship. I'm trying to respond to his prior comments about MDNA and wonder if the reason for his comments have anything to do with his more recent one?

I never knew about Alien having a mastering glitch. I'll have to re-listen to it now. I also didn't know Wii.i.am autotuned Britney's vocals on the track. I thought she sounded strange on it, but wasn't sure. Now I have to hunt down the demo!

I never knew about Alien having a mastering glitch. I'll have to re-listen to it now. I also didn't know Wii.i.am autotuned Britney's vocals on the track. I thought she sounded strange on it, but wasn't sure. Now I have to hunt down the demo!

Her vocals on the demo are... :scary: :lol:

I only hear a demo AFTER the album came out where she sounded terrible. But fans are saying a demo came out BEFORE the album came out and she sounded good without autotune. I'm confused. So are there 2 demos or are they the same demo?

Her vocals on the demo are... :scary: :lol:

Those so-called raw vocals always sounded altered to me. I mean, I'm no fan of the girl, but I'm not even sure the human voice can do the things she's supposedly doing there, wavering between notes like that. The fact that WO didn't call it out as fake surprised me, so maybe it is real, but he's such a weirdo.

Guest bluejean

I think it was just a warm up take while she was still learning the song. Not what was actually used.

People are always quick to say she can't sing but the fact is she can at least hold a tune and did do live for many years.

I don't see her ever giving him the time of day again. She's known for cutting off folks who publicly shade her in some way, and I wouldn't be surprised if the two were no longer on speaking terms.

Truth be told, she should have never worked with him again after ROL. His contributions to the Music album were lackluster, and his MDNA material was what it was...

You'd never hear someone like Pat Leonard say or do something like this. I think he once said he didn't agree with the direction she went in with the Erotica album, but he was very classy about and was classy about only having songwriting and not hands-on producing activity on ROL.