William OrBITTER SHADES Madonna

William Orbit has been out of control as of late. Madonna has massive success with her new album ‘Rebel Heart’ and for some unknown reason it eats William Orbit alive. Not joking, Orbit has been going mad over this all week long. It’s likely down to Orbit not being a producer on the album.

This is one of the bashing comments Orbit sent out discussing Madonna and her ‘terrorised’ comments on Instagram:l7ve6.jpg

Either way this bashing most likely comes from the fact that Madonna never used any of his music as a single for MDNA. So then Orbit bashed the creative process for the album MDNA publicly, and Madonna’s manager Guy had to get involved.

This is another comment he posted due to the backlash:

v5C0M.jpg

Right now it seems William Orbit is angry, sad, frustrated with the massive success Madonna has with her album ‘Rebel Heart’ despite the hackers leaking early demos. And the comments are out of control and clearly abuse much similar to an internet troll. Orbit has been bashing Madonna till his hearts content, the poor envious guy…and getting a sick disgusting thrill over fans attacking him on social media due to his pathetic comments.

nSE47.jpg

Many fans of William Orbit have been un-following the guy in droves on social media. Including loyal life long fans of the producer.

When William Orbit was working for Britney Spears on her last album. Once it is released, what does Orbit do? He then again attacks the creative process for the album. Then runs Will.I.Am into the ground over a small mastering glitch on the track ‘Alien’.

These bashing comments from William Orbit are just out of control and nasty! Orbit, Madonna doesn’t need this flack because you want to get popular using her name for a quick bit of publicity…to promote your own musical projects.

http://www.realobsession.com/william-orbit-bashes-madonnas-rebel-heart/

He obviously holds ROL as a the gold standard of collaboration and sees it as key to its success. When he continuously fails to replicate former glory he probably thinks its because hes not intimate enough with the artist (eg. MDNA) and doesn't have enough executive say (eg. Alien mastering blunder).

Which means he's quite bitter that Rebel Heart got M's undivided and sustained attention and produced such quality tunes. It should have been him, he should have been given the same respectful process, etc.

Guest bluejean

He obviously holds ROL as a the gold standard of collaboration and sees it as key to its success. When he continuously failed to replicate former glory he probably thinks its because hes not intimate enough with the artist. Which means he's quite bitter that Rebel Heart got M's undivided and sustained attention and produced such quality tunes.

It should have been him, etc.

He should be grateful he got to do Ray of Light with her. MDNA was what it was. Move on Orbit. Work with someone else.

His problem is he thought Madonna needed him. He probably thinks he brought the artistry out of her. Hasn't he heard the Like a Prayer album? Or American Life? She can do it without him and with anyone. It's HER with the talent.

He should be grateful he got to do Ray of Light with her. MDNA was what it was. Move on Orbit. Work with someone else.

His problem is he thought Madonna needed him. He probably thinks he brought the artistry out of her. Hasn't he heard the Like a Prayer album? Or American Life? She can do it without him and with anyone. It's HER with the talent.

Spot on X 1000. Honestly he sounds like he's speaking out of frustration or like he's bitter and resentful over something. :blink: Madonna is not the source of your woes William. She only made you a very rich man and she's been creatively brilliant several times before and after ROL. I don't know why everything has to be measured up against ROL. It was an outstanding album, yes, but it wasn't the birth nor the death of Madonna. Even the critics have aknowledged her brilliance in terms of musical acumen/instincts outside of the ROL sphere, many times

I don`t think he is trashing Rebel Heart... he seems just frustrated... and I can partly understand the frustration since all his tracks from MDNA were superior to the single releases... Gang Bang, I’m a Sinner, Love Spent, Masterpiece and Falling Free were all way better than the single choices... he saved that record with those tracks... and in some tracks from Rebel Heart like Inside Out or Hold Tight you hear a bit of Orbit...

what a mess of a thread. Orbit loves Madonna, respects her. Full stop.

I'm sure he obviously does but he's very incoherent in his statements

Almost to the point of sounding schizophrenic

He seems upset about something when there's nothing to be upset about

And it's not a mess of a thread, it's just fans commenting on actual statements he's making

That's all

Seriously? He was upset about MDNA single choices? :rotfl:

William you don't need to tell us that there are better tracks on MDNA than GMAYL and GGW :lol: but you, of all people, surely know that it's called a business and for that album/tour in particular Madonna had a very tight schedule (plus SB and W.E.) People still love your work with Madonna on MDNA regardless of the fact it was chosen for single material or not! So get over it.

Unless you're bankrupt or something (which I doubt) but that wouldn't be Madonna's fault, would it?

You're reading too much into this, William Orbit is a fruit cake (in a nice way) and is now known for strange posts on FB and tweets on Twitter. Of course he is a bit bitter because just listening to the released tracks and then the demos it's obvious she was more into Rebel Heart than she was into making MDNA. It happens, she's not a machine. It's even more frustrating for him since all the projects he worked on were flops : Britney Jean, Chris Brown....You can express frustration towards somebody on social medias but it does not mean you hate them.

He should rework the stems of his MDNA tracks and show us what we missed :)

Guest bluejean

Or he should leak more tracks. Now is a great time for more Ray of Light, Music and MDNA demos.

Imagine too he may have those Babyface tracks originally written for ROL.

No one is taking anything out of context, it's clear as day this man is being bitter about something and throwing shade. Darren Hayes was praising the new songs on twitter and Orbit basically asked him if he was being ironic.

William fucking Orbit......here we go again. :dry: :dry: :doh: :doh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I knew there was a reason why I always liked Shep better......

Spot on X 1000. Honestly he sounds like he's speaking out of frustration or like he's bitter and resentful over something. :blink: Madonna is not the source of your woes William. She only made you a very rich man and she's been creatively brilliant several times before and after ROL. I don't know why everything has to be measured up against ROL. It was an outstanding album, yes, but it wasn't the birth nor the death of Madonna. Even the critics have aknowledged her brilliance in terms of musical acumen/instincts outside of the ROL sphere, many times

I'm sure he obviously does but he's very incoherent in his statements

Almost to the point of sounding schizophrenic

He seems upset about something when there's nothing to be upset about

And it's not a mess of a thread, it's just fans commenting on actual statements he's making

That's all

Seriously? He was upset about MDNA single choices? :rotfl:

William you don't need to tell us that there are better tracks on MDNA than GMAYL and GGW :lol: but you, of all people, surely know that it's called a business and for that album/tour in particular Madonna had a very tight schedule (plus SB and W.E.) People still love your work with Madonna on MDNA regardless of the fact it was chosen for single material or not! So get over it.

Unless you're bankrupt or something (which I doubt) but that wouldn't be Madonna's fault, would it?

XXL.... thank you for being a voice of reason.

Is this not just the result of some over-sensitive and defensive M fans? I can't see Orbit being nasty...but I would understand if he felt a little envious of M's new album as it becomes more successful.