Rebel Heart Tour? How many tracks from new album to be performed?

mnino

Guest eroticerotic

it's interesting that she released 25 songs, because her tours usually include 25 songs. It would be pretty shocking if she performed the entire album only. But so great!

She could definitely perform Justify My Love, Vogue, and Holiday since she sampled those tracks on her new songs.

Might be another Drowned World Tour

It will be interesting to see how Rebel Heart works live. They are actually less big dance songs that lend themselves to energetic choreography than either HC or MDNA.

Here are the songs I think are a must;

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Joan of Arc

Iconic

Holy Water

Inside Out

Veni Vidi Vici

SEX

Rebel Heart

Of older songs, I would really like to hear Into the Groove. For such a big hit, she really hasn't done it that much. I read she may do it on Jonathan Ross so I guess maybe it will be on the tour. I think it would also be great to do Beautiful Stranger again. There are quite a few great ballads on RH so of the older songs she may not be able to do as many ballads although a lot of people probably want Live to Tell, Frozen or Bad Girl. I would like one or two random older songs like Nothing Really Matters or Skin.

I love Like A Prayer, but I think it may be given a rest because it has that similiar gospel feeling to Living for Love which we know she will perform. I'd really like to hear something from Erotica either Bad Girl or Rain and also something from Confessions, such as Get Together or Sorry.

I would definitely miss Like A Prayer, but you're right, they do have a similar kind of vibe. It would be cool if she could somehow blend them together and do a bit of LAP, then have it trail off into Living For Love or vice-versa. Or maybe just briefly integrate LAP into the end of Living For Love when it starts to break down a bit, which I think could work. Maybe I'm just wishful-thinking because that song is still everything to me :drama:

_GJufD.gif

No more performances of Vogue, Candy Shop, Human Nature, Music or Holiday.

She should perform other older hits and leave those behind this time around

From her new album: LFL, GT, VVV, Unapologetic bitch, Hold Tight, Devil pray and Body shop!

Holiday & Music were largely ignored on the previous tour though, the former was on the US leg sometimes but not really a full performance. I expect both of them to be back, alongside Don't Tell Me.

She cannot really sing the likes of Illuminati, Bitch I'm Madonna or Body Shop live and I doubt she'd do all those ballads so I expect 11 songs from Rebel Heart at most...

I really want her to perform more of the newer songs. Please no Like a Virgin. There are so many fantastic songs just from RH alone!!

My personal wish list is:

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Hollywood

Ghosttown

Nothing Fails

Nothing Really Matters

Hold Tight

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Iconic

I'm Addicted

Body Shop

Human Nature

Secret

HeartBreak City

Power of Goodbye

Amazing

Wash All Over Me

Forbidden Love (Confessions)

Messiah

Paradise (Not For Me)

Die Another Day

Rebel Heart

I think the whole album is worth performing. Maybe she could sing 13-14 songs this time, I don't see her doing a medley but she could include 8 old songs.

I honestly don't see her performing Bitch I'm Madonna, Illuminati (that would work as an interlude), SEX and Veni Vidi Vici

She has to sing beautiful scars !!!!!! Or I will be very disappointed. Since she will be on winter in Germany, I will take my beautiful scarf with me :semifunny:

when she's putting it together, she'll think that many of the new songs are (for the general public) what she calls "sitting down songs", which she'll keep to a minimum. she likes people up and dancing.

I think she will do all of the songs on the standard version (although some may be interludes), except replace body shop with rebel heart, and replace heartbreakcity with grafitti heart (HC is good but too slow if she's already doing GT and JOA, and graffiti heart will get people dancing).

so thats still 14, leaving room for at least 8 older tracks. I agree LAP, Vogue, HN, CS etc should all be rested. Its time for holiday, deeper and deeper, dont tell me, get together, nothing really matters, bedtime story + a few surprises.

I don't know the demos from Rebel Heart but I can see her singing maybe 14 songs from RH - either the whole standard or swapping a few songs. I can see Illuminati as an interlude. Then 8-10 songs (some could medleys) of older hits. I would love all the 9 released songs performed (except BIM and Illuminati I could live without) LFL, DP, GhostTown, JOA, Iconic will be performed for sure. Really want UB and Hold Tight too though!

Someone mentioned it could be another DWT - whilst cool I don't think she would as there are a lot of ballads. But having said that maybe she wants to do the whole album who knows?

Whilst we are talking about this - does anyone know why Rescue Me has never been performed live? Its one of my fave Madonna tracks... Secretly would live her to do it but its so unlikely - sure I eras here someone suggested it to her for the S&S tour and she laughed!!!

I think 11 from RH and 10 oldies.

Illuminati and Love Profusion as interludes.

I'm pretty sure that she will perform Don't tell me along Devil Pray and we need Iconic to open the show.

Tbh, I don't want anything from MDNA, what Whould she sing? Some Girls or Falling Free maybe.

Guest rocketman

I wouldn't mind a lot of RH on the setlist.

Old favs :

Physical Attraction!
Deeper and deeper
Hanky panky
Bad girl
Rescue Me
This used to be my playground
Borderline- not a rock remix
Bring back. - Holiday as a closer :)

Def time to give human nature and candy shop a rest.

I hope she just performs 4 classics.

I'd say Holiday, Girl gone wild, La isla bonita (dub plate version) and maybe an extended Vogue appearance in Holy Water

Edited by Picho

Also people forget about Rescue Me is the fact is on one of her biggest selling albums ever so eveyone will know it!