Rebel Heart Tour? How many tracks from new album to be performed?

mnino

So after listening to these 6 new tracks and the other demos I can't help but want to ALMOST have a tour with all the new songs. I mean, how can she not perform these:

1. Rebel Heart

2. Living for Love

3. Unapologetic Bitch

4. Ghosttown

5. Illuminati (Interlude)

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Devil Prays

8. Heartbreak City

And we haven't even heard two thirds of the finished album! She HAS to perform the songs above, period. I wouldn't mind also having Joan of Arc, Wash All Over Me and Inside Out performed.

I know she would never not perform her old hits but I really want a DWT kind of tracklist this time. I need it.

I hope all of them. I want the 19 songs on stage. We have got enough classics last tours. And to be fair recent classics are not as good as other classics and i don't want to hear Hung Up revisited or Music revisited or Give it To Me or Human Nature

Go for the 19 tracks, Madonna! Let's celebrate our rebel hearts!

I was thinking the same thing. She's got enough new tracks to perform an entire show's worth of new material. If the album is as beloved as it's turning out to be, I wouldn't be surprised if she did something pretty much like that - with many hits performed a la Papa Don't Preach in the MDNA tour.

In reality, I feel like with a beloved album like this plus a few well-chosen classics would make it her best tour, tracklist-wise.

And Candy Shop, of course.

I think a lot would depend on how many uptempo songs and how many ballads are on the album. I love her ballads, but I do think in the larger arenas and stadiums she plays too many slow songs could kind of bring the show to a halt and suck out the energy. It does seem like this album has more slower songs than HC or MDNA, so she may need to leave out a few of the slower ones. I still love hearing a few of the classics too. I think the mix she has had in the past couple of tours is about right. I hope she doesn't alter that too much.

Guest bluejean

Hmmm. I think it'll be the same mix as the MDNA tour. But with the themes in the album I can imagine her really bypassing songs like Vogue, Into The Groove, Music etc and really sticking to old songs that have more lyrical depth. Eg, Live To Tell, Like a Prayer, Secret, Ray of Light

Guest bluejean

Ooh God I'm so excited thinking about a tour. Imagine the imagery. She's really put everything into this album so the tour will be even more spectacular than the MDNA. I sense a real narrative.

My tracklist:

Rebel Heart

Living for love

Devil pray

Wash all over me

Bitch Im Madonna

ghosstown

Heart break city

and

a middle eastern/ oriental section with songs like:

frozen

nothing lasts forever

best night

bedtime stories

as classics I want to listen:

Dont tell me

Ray of Light

Everybody !!!!! (Its time to get that song back

act 1: all-seeing eye

illuminati

ray of light

messiah

act 2: rebel heart knight

jean of arc

rebel heart

devil pray

rescue me

wash all over me

act 3: jamaica party on the nyc rooftop

veni vidi vici

bitch i`m madonna

la isla bonita (diplo remix)

unapologetic bitch

hung up (skrillex remix)

act 4: love4love

why`s is so hard (video interlude)

inside out

ghosttown

nothing really matters

living for love

I just really hope she mixes old hits with new songs like S&S. That's a perfect way to promote an album in my opinion.

She had from HC:

Candy Shop, BGO, Heartbeat, She's not me, Devil, Spanish Lesson, Miles Away, 4 minutes, GI2M. Still, mixed with amazing classics. It was perfect for Non die hard fans and die hard fans. Even more on the second leg.

As long as she performs Deeper & Deeper, I'm fine with anything :D
I think she will probably perform 10-12 songs from Rebel Heart and perform a few classics, hopefully those, which didn't have a chance to shine in the last 10 years.

Bitch I'm Madonna can be an interlude before the last segment, and I would also like a killer video for Illuminati, but in my opinion it will surely be an interlude (followed by Veni Vidi Vici :D).

I've noticed that with the last few tours, she does the whole album minus two or three tracks.

The problem is this time around is that she has a lot of tracks. More than ever! I think she'll only do half the album. You know she has to squeeze Candy Shop and Human Nature in there! :)

TVT (4 skipped)

(Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Shoo-Bee-Doo, Pretender, Stay)

WTG (2 skipped)

(Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes The World Go Round)

TBA (6 skipped)

(Love Song, Till Death Do Us Part, Promise To Try, Dear Jessie, Spanish Eyes, Act of Contrition)

TGS (6 skipped)

(Where Life Begins, Bad Girl, Waiting, Thief of Hearts, Words, Secret Garden)

DWT (2 skipped)

(Amazing, Runaway Lover)

RIT (4 skipped)

(I'm So Stupid, Love Profusion, X-Static Process, Easy Ride)

CT (2 skipped)

(How High, Push)

S&S (3 skipped)

(Incredible, Dance 2 Night, Voices)

MDNA (3 skipped)

(Some Girls, Superstar, Falling Free)

Edited by FrznDrwnWrlD

she did perform Fever at TGS. It was sung right after Erotica

she performed the first verse of Intervention during the RIT

Edited by spotlight

act 1: all-seeing eye

illuminati

ray of light

messiah

act 2: rebel heart knight

jean of arc

rebel heart

devil pray

rescue me

wash all over me

act 3: jamaica party on the nyc rooftop

veni vidi vici

bitch i`m madonna

la isla bonita (diplo remix)

unapologetic bitch

hung up (skrillex remix)

act 4: love4love

why`s is so hard (video interlude)

inside out

ghosttown

nothing really matters

living for love

giphy.gif

I'll say 12.

appr. 13 from Rebel Heart (which sucks bc the album might have no fillers at all!) and 12+ classics (I think we might get some medleys here and there.)

Illuminati*

Everybody / Vogue (Medley-Mashup, remixed by Diplo)

Bitch, I'm Madonna*

Give It 2 Me

Best Night* - Interlude

S.E.X.*

Physical Attraction / Erotica (Medley-Mashup)

Unapologetic Bitch*

Sorry / Express Yourself (Medley-Mashup)

Devil Pray*

Secret

Inside Out*

Frozen

Ghosttown*

Rebel Heart*

Don't Tell Me

Open Your Heart

Joan of Arc*

Take a Bow

Veni Vidi Vici* - Interlude

Iconic*

Like a Prayer

Nothing Really Matters

Living for Love*

Not a full setlist but kinda what comes to my mind as I listen to the songs.

TBA (6 skipped)

(Love Song, Till Death Do Us Part, Promise To Try, Dear Jessie, Spanish Eyes, Act of Contrition)

TGS (6 skipped)

(Where Life Begins, Bad Girl, Waiting, Thief of Hearts, Words, Secret Garden)

Till Death Do Us Part and Spanish Eyes should've been performed on BAT instead of fucking Now I'm Following You! :rant:

Also, isn't it crazy how she left out the best songs from Erotica on TGS? (Only bolded Waiting bc I know you all stan for that song lol :cuckle: ) I still think the setlist of that show was waaayy too short.

I would love to see all new songs performed live. If the album's gonna have 19 full tracks (and I know there'll be more songs on deluxe editions, etc), I wish she could perform them all, adding just 5 or 4 old hits.

I have tweeted the same all over again :laugh: but I'd love to see her perform Vogue, Don't Tell Me, Music and Deeper and Deeper. And from my wish list, songs I know they are not gonna make it, I'd say Rescue Me, Girl gone wild once more (because she skipped that song on the show I went) and Survival :huh::popcorn2::popcorn2:

Edited by Picho

I would love to see all new songs performed live. If the album's gonna have 19 full tracks (and I know there'll be more songs on deluxe editions, etc), I wish she could perform them all, adding just 5 or 4 old hits.

I have tweeted the same all over again :laugh: but I'd love to see her perform Vogue, Don't Tell Me, Music and Deeper and Deeper. And from my wish list, songs I know they are not gonna make it, I'd say Rescue Me, Girl gone wild once more (because she skipped that song on the show I went) and Survival :huh::popcorn2::popcorn2:

she skipped the opening track?