Will "Unapologetic Bitch" still become a single?

With Rebel Heart, Messiah and other songs still waiting to be released, I don't think she'll chose Unapologetic Bitch as a single...

This:

1. Living for Love - released in December, performed at Grammys on February 8 and remixes released on February 9 along with other tracks.

2. Rebel Heart - video and track released along with the album on March 10, remixes released three weeks later when the tour, starting late 2015, is announced.

3. Unapologetic Bitch - comes out early June just in time to become the hit of the summer, performed at the VMAs 2015.

4. Ghosttown - video premieres right before the VMAs and remixes are released in September shortly after the slightly controversial performance of UB at the VMAs.

5. Wash All Over Me (or another uptempo song) - video and song released as the tour opens late November in Australia/South America/Asia.

Heartbreak city should be a single. I feel it will do very well in Europe.

Regardless, its a waste of money to even bother with five singles, let alone three. The last time she has a successful third single was 16 years ago!

That is a waste of money is she doesn't have a message to spread. If she only shoots videos because of single/album sales then sure, you're right. But MAYBE she has a point of view that she wants to put across in video format, it's a long shot but she may be thirsty to make a point. She worked really heard on this album and probably wants EVERYONE in the world to hear it. Releasing more singles would increase its chance of exposure.

The problem is you can release all the singles you want, but if they fall on deaf ears (no radio, no YouTube views), then it's a loss for her. That's what happened unfortunately to turn up the radio, miles away, get together, nothing fails, and what it feels like.

Id be very happy if she does what Beyonce and Lana Del Rey do -- they flood YouTube with relatively cheap videos in the hopes fans will view them.....and she'll get her rebel heart message across :)

Heartbreak city should be a single. I feel it will do very well in Europe.

Regardless, its a waste of money to even bother with five singles, let alone three. The last time she has a successful third single was 16 years ago!

Yes but that was also the last time she put any effort into a third single.

WIFLFAG was an aggressive remix with an explicit and controversial video, American Life's single situation completely derailed, Get together got a britney-esque cartoon video while she was on tour, Miles Away the awkward live video months after the single was released. She tried with tutr but we all know MDNA was a dead fish in the water. If the first two singles are successful as they well could be here, there's nothing to stop a third doing well.

The problem is you can release all the singles you want, but if they fall on deaf ears (no radio, no YouTube views), then it's a loss for her. That's what happened unfortunately to turn up the radio, miles away, get together, nothing fails, and what it feels like.

Id be very happy if she does what Beyonce and Lana Del Rey do -- they flood YouTube with relatively cheap videos in the hopes fans will view them.....and she'll get her rebel heart message across :)

Her tour video interludes could serve that double purpose. And since all the new songs are so good, I'm thinking this time she'll actually film video interludes of new songs :)

Sadly I don't think it will be a single bc it has Bitch in the title. Maybe, possibly, remixes though. God I hope. GOD THERE BETTER BE. Fan-made remixes will surely come though.

I love it, but I don't think it will be a single because it's in the first group of songs she released. I don't think she would put 2 singles out for us to here in the first group of 6 songs. I think the second single will be Rebel Heart. Usually title tracks are released as singles at some point. And for the third single, I think she might want to release a ballad since the album seems to have a lot of great ballads and it's been awhile since she's had a bad as a single.

I love it, but I don't think it will be a single because it's in the first group of songs she released. I don't think she would put 2 singles out for us to here in the first group of 6 songs. I think the second single will be Rebel Heart. Usually title tracks are released as singles at some point.

Good point! She is probably pulling a ROL here by releasing Living for Love first (Frozen) and then Rebel Heart (Ray of Light)...