Official REBEL HEART era pictures - Post them here

Je5u5

Lucky guy is the gift that keeps giving.

Even better than a fresh baby sacrifice at the rituals that lucky guy doesn't know he's present at.

LG: One day you'll start to remember the circle of satanic ritual abuse that you've had your entire life. Perhaps you already know about it. Check for the scratches and dried baby's blood behind your ear. We are watching you.

what in the actual FUCK?

FLUSH

i blocked that lil' twink luck guy over a year ago because of how negative he is. He gets off on coming in this forum and "being a dick" just to get some response because he is (guarenteed) an introvert outside the internet. It just sucks because i have to read his posts when they are "quoted" and replied by other members. yuck

i blocked that lil' twink luck guy over a year ago because of how negative he is. He gets off on coming in this forum and "being a dick" just to get some response because he is (guarenteed) an introvert outside the internet. It just sucks because i have to read his posts when they are "quoted" and replied by other members. yuck

Same here. Blocked. It's called Feng shui, you need to get rid of the bad energy.

I hope Lucky Guy does not get flushed. I might not agree with what he says about Madonna, but we know his views on things. Plus, he is a one of a kind here really. Just put him on ignore if he bothers you as many people have said they have. We need some different characters and I do feel he has some love for Madonna.

We need people that come to this forum to post about Madonna. Not to just post in offtopic threads. There's 3-4 other members here who never post in the Madonna sections, and have yet to make any posts in this section, and they are active members too. It's a shame.

We need people that come to this forum to post about Madonna. Not to just post in offtopic threads. There's 3-4 other members here who never post in the Madonna sections, and have yet to make any posts in this section, and they are active members too. It's a shame.

There was a time back in 2007 when it seemed this place was overrun by lame ass "fans." Much better now but I agree with you.

I am so loving the BS feel of this era's pics!

Does anyone know who posted the collage of all of her album covers including RH?

I think she is looking flawless in all of her promo and official shots for this album so far...this is going to be a special era!

10852975_700209263426306_1540958148_n.jp

whos is she ? and where is that from ?

Wow I really like that picture and this whole era !!! Madonna surprised me so much with this era. This going to be kick ass when she

goes on tour <3

Marilyn Manson's worn some fucked up S&M shit and didn't he do a remix w/ gutga? And I know knew a TON of goth heads who say he's a shill for the industry. Not her equivalent but he's a successful male in the music industry.

I don't follow his career, but you may be right. I'm just not a huge fan of the way that Madonna is being boxed back into a reductive version of her Erotica image (minus the tunes), complete with pics portraying a totally submissive sexuality (when did Justina Timberlake last get portrayed as a gimp?). It's not Madonna, it's the industry. That picture with that scabby sheep's heart is not 'cool' and 'edgy' -it's fucking gross, as everyone here said when that lowest common denominator troll Kesha did the same thing a couple of years ago.

I sat here in disbelief as photos of Madonna wearing a Scold's Bridle:

mask1.jpg

Were portrayed as some sort of feminist statement? A scold's bridle was a mediaval form of punishment and humiliation for nagging women -they would have to wear it and be led around and jeered at. And there's Madonna wearing one with a flower stuck in the mouth. What does that say about 30+ years in the industry?

Sure, it was still a great picture - because of that intense stare. She still does it better than anyone. But being 'better' at doing what the industry wants, just being a better 'vehicle', even at 50, whilst admirable, isn't enough for me. My Madonna does things differently, not better. Leads, not follows.

None of it figures nearly enough in my life to upset me. I find that particular number rather loathsome, but it's more the over all tone. It's the humbling of Madonna. A wonderful, creative woman who's made a billion but still has to shill for the industry, pose in a gimp mask, and give shout outs to Gutga. What male equivalent is there?

Oh!! You're aware that there's a new album out there????? Wow! THAT is surprising.

I don't follow his career, but you may be right. I'm just not a huge fan of the way that Madonna is being boxed back into a reductive version of her Erotica image (minus the tunes), complete with pics portraying a totally submissive sexuality (when did Justina Timberlake last get portrayed as a gimp?). It's not Madonna, it's the industry. That picture with that scabby sheep's heart is not 'cool' and 'edgy' -it's fucking gross, as everyone here said when that lowest common denominator troll Kesha did the same thing a couple of years ago.

I sat here in disbelief as photos of Madonna wearing a Scold's Bridle:

mask1.jpg

Were portrayed as some sort of feminist statement? A scold's bridle was a mediaval form of punishment and humiliation for nagging women -they would have to wear it and be led around and jeered at. And there's Madonna wearing one with a flower stuck in the mouth. What does that say about 30+ years in the industry?

Sure, it was still a great picture - because of that intense stare. She still does it better than anyone. But being 'better' at doing what the industry wants, just being a better 'vehicle', even at 50, whilst admirable, isn't enough for me. My Madonna does things differently, not better. Leads, not follows.

Thanks. I would never have known what that was called or what the story behind it is! This is the kind of thing/added extra I want to read on here!

Maybe that's precisely WHY she wore that mask? Because people have tried to shut her up all through her career, yet she's still here strong as ever. And I don't think I have seen anyone call that photo with the heart "edgy".

Maybe that's precisely WHY she wore that mask? Because people have tried to shut her up all through her career, yet she's still here strong as ever.

It's the obvious interpretation, if you don't believe that Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone is the mind controlled sex puppet slave of an evil secret society :ohwell:

Maybe that's precisely WHY she wore that mask? Because people have tried to shut her up all through her career, yet she's still here strong as ever. And I don't think I have seen anyone call that photo with the heart "edgy".

So break the mask. Break out of the chains. Break the wires tied around your head. But she never does, and they never do. That is never portrayed. She even had to work with Uncle Terry ffs. To me, this is the industry saying 'we still own you - even with your billions we gave them to you and we can still take them away'.