Official REBEL HEART era pictures - Post them here

Je5u5

PS: Can someone post the one with the heart being grabbed?

This era has the best photos so far. Though I loved MDNA era, but stil, those images shows Madonna from her sensual side and more "adult".

Its like the bedtime stories era especially that banner with the red jacket which is my favorite

This era has the best photos so far. Though I loved MDNA era, but stil, those images shows Madonna from her sensual side and more "adult".

Its like the bedtime stories era especially that banner with the red jacket which is my favorite

no, she looks more girly.

Guest ditaluver

They're all pretty horrid. All make it seem awful to be a woman, especially to be Madonna. To be honest, they make me feel a bit sad.

what in the actual FUCK?

FLUSH

I guess Illuminati upset you? :dead:

None of it figures nearly enough in my life to upset me. I find that particular number rather loathsome, but it's more the over all tone. It's the humbling of Madonna. A wonderful, creative woman who's made a billion but still has to shill for the industry, pose in a gimp mask, and give shout outs to Gutga. What male equivalent is there?

I post very little anywhere; I drop in periodically. It's neither here nor there to me. We've never been banned around here for not liking stuff, but tolerance is in shorter supply than it once was.

how can anyone who is on a madonna forum and therefore must have a liking in pop music, not like any of those songs?

None of it figures nearly enough in my life to upset me. I find that particular number rather loathsome, but it's more the over all tone. It's the humbling of Madonna. A wonderful, creative woman who's made a billion but still has to shill for the industry, pose in a gimp mask, and give shout outs to Gutga. What male equivalent is there?

Marilyn Manson's worn some fucked up S&M shit and didn't he do a remix w/ gutga? And I know knew a TON of goth heads who say he's a shill for the industry. Not her equivalent but he's a successful male in the music industry.

They're all pretty horrid. All make it seem awful to be a woman, especially to be Madonna. To be honest, they make me feel a bit sad.

It's fine to criticize her, but you don't even seem like a fan of Madonna? Which also is fine, but then I'm wondering why you're even posting on a Madonna forum.

It's fine to criticize her, but you don't even seem like a fan of Madonna? Which also is fine, but then I'm wondering why you're even posting on a Madonna forum.

There must be black cock around