*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Sorry to the moderators. I just knew about the news less than an hour ago. I didn't understand why some things were deleted in the forum. We weren't advised that more things were happening

No more talk from myself from now on about that. I don't understand why things cant' be commented, but i trust that it has to be like that.

Hugs and let's talk about the wonderful Rebel Heart REAL tracks that have been officially released.

oh, and happy Christmas!

tumblr_ngybh4VaFm1r3gb3zo3_400.gif

Seriously, are people deliberately trying to cause trouble. Why post copies of your lists of illegal leaks. Not only is it spoiling this thread for people who have chosen not to listen to leaks but it is also creating an unpleasant atmosphere. The owners/mods have continually told people not to do this, but it keeps happening. Just madness.

Seriously, are people deliberately trying to cause trouble. Why post copies of your lists of illegal leaks. Not only is it spoiling this thread for people who have chosen not to listen to leaks but it is also creating an unpleasant atmosphere. The owners/mods have continually told people not to do this, but it keeps happening. Just madness.

According to this thread, we can't post or hint about links to leaks:

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48278

If we can't talk about leaks whatsoever then I suggest that thread to clearly say that to avoid any confusion.

we'd better not do it. Surely next week things will be quiet and things can be commented.

There are so many official things to comment that it won't be difficult. I expect news on the LFL video pretty soon! And Madonna really surprised me with the little clip with Devil Pray from the Instagram. She really loves that song!

I guess SIX great new songs, interviews, photoshoots etc just aren't enough for some people.

Can't we just enjoy the great SIX new awesome super amazing tacks and let Madonna ( who is still recording ) finishes her album in peace . Feb? March is only 1.5 -2 months away .

Talking of Cosmopolitan, I still remember the publicity Madonna received when she was the first celebrity to make the cover. That was back in the days when to be on a cover of a major magazine such as Cosmo or Vogue, you had to be a model. Madonna was such an influence on fashion and culture, that she broke the mould. Fantastic cover as well. Looking forward to seeing the latest results.

The photo of Madonna that was on the Cosmopolitan cover

cos0787.jpg

With so many issues and news, i don't know who is the creative behind the fabulous album cover. Who is the photographer???? Mertalas?

Yeh, the album cover was shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Biggott, with art direction by Giovanni Bianco.

M posted some behind-the-scenes shots on Instagram when the photo shoot was done about 6 weeks ago :)

It's a beautiful shot, i can't wait to see the rest of the booklet. And i will put the album vinyl on a frame. I will take out my Everybody 12" and will put the new album.

Even if she doesn't release it as a vinyl, i will buy some fake one from China, haha.

Not to mention it's literally JUST been "released". Songs are now popular due to repetitious (payola) airplay and stans that make their fave #1 in an almost cult-like way. There are exceptions to this rule of course, but this "must be instantly #1!!!!!!" Way of thinking is the least organic way to let music gestate with the audience. It's all playground wars, and quite frankly Madonna has always sat pretty having hits or not. I stopped really caring about charts long ago. It's nice to see her hit #1, don't get me wrong, but I'm not gonna be upset if she peaks at #2, #10, or #50... No one wants something shoved in their face, it's beneath us as a fanbase to "cheat" Madonna to the top. We do a fine motherfuckin' job as it is. That must be why she calls us motherfuckers.

I completely agree with this. I can't even imagine how many number 1's Madonna would have had if we were like that back then. I don't remember once thinking back then omg Madonna has a song out, I must get her to number 1. A lot of fans are obsessed with getting their favorite to number one today like it's a sports event and the people that promote these artists set it up to be that way.

So now people are afraid that if their favorite doesn't chart they failed and it actually affects how they feel about the music which us the real tragedy.

I don't see a problem with being interested in charts though as long as it doesn't affect their opinion if what they like and dislike. Like you I certainly would love to see Madonna successful but I am not going to obsess over It. Some people are into that and it's cool.

Once the new bunch (of leaks) are as prevalent and widespread as the old bunch, I'm sure y'all will be able to sit flicking yer beans over them all you want. At the moment though, all the discussion is doing is contributing to the rapid spread of the leakage. (thanks to this thread alone, I know exactly what's out there and roughly where to get them)

The supposed 'leaker' is just yet another excuse to talk about that NOTHING who's name should really be relegated to her own shit-laden thread and never mentioned in this section at all.

Instead of fans on here getting all butt-hurt cos they cant talk about something (yet), think about how Madonna's feeling. Except for those who still think she set the whole thing up that is....

I'm away for just a couple of hours and this happens...wtf is going on :(. why can't we talk about who leaked the tracks? where can we talk about it? fuck I missed everything

snl-moments-33-5.gif?w=610

Talking of Cosmopolitan, I still remember the publicity Madonna received when she was the first celebrity to make the cover. That was back in the days when to be on a cover of a major magazine such as Cosmo or Vogue, you had to be a model. Madonna was such an influence on fashion and culture, that she broke the mould. Fantastic cover as well. Looking forward to seeing the latest results.

Marilyn Monroe, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Lauren Bacall, Audrey Hepburn and many others were on the cover of Vogue in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

Madryan I totally agree with you on the charts thing. Though I do like to see them, it's used as a pathetic excuse to judge someone's quality. It's stupid. I'm sad more demos leaked, as a fan I want to listen to them, I'm glad the links are nowhere to be found. Madonna doesn't deserve to have her project ruined. It's normal that we want more music not to share the songs for everyone to have them. Let's keep it in between fans who want to listen.