*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

I don't want to start a new thread that no one will read in the general section, but I have to say that I love being able to spend Christmas talking about new Madonna with all of you great fans! Best holiday ever #QueenForever

Well said. I was craving for new materials a few weeks back, we had RH & WAM, then the 13 demos... but right now, I don't feel like listening anything else that is not official. I have 6 amazing tracks, I will get 6 more in february, and the whole package in march, I know this album will be one of her best so I don't wanna be an asshole anymore, I will wait for the final product!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, I played the new songs to a bunch of friends yesterday night. No Madonna fans, there. And everyone loved them.

The highlights? LFL and DP...

It was magical to see everyone dancing on LFL. :laugh:

I can assure you that the new leaked tracks are indeed demos VERY ROUGH EARLY demos. I'm pretty sure the final work is safe and sound (and not finished yet anyway). Keep in mind that the first bunch of demos that leaked were just a sample of the set of demos that were stolen and came from the same place so there's nothing her team or anyone can do to prevent them from leaking the rest over the next days & weeks except not sharing them and not saying where to find them. It's pretty efficient since the "new" leaked ones are far more harder to find than the the ones from last week.

I can assure you that the new leaked tracks are indeed demos VERY ROUGH EARLY demos. I'm pretty sure the final work is safe and sound (and not finished yet anyway). Keep in mind that the first bunch of demos that leaked were just a sample of the set of demos that were stolen and came from the same place so there's nothing her team or anyone can do to prevent them from leaking the rest over the next days & weeks except not sharing them and not saying where to find them. It's pretty efficient since the "new" leaked ones are far more harder to find than the the ones from last week.

Thank god. I pray you're right. Really rough demos are fine with me, because I know the final versions will be much better

This

I think that from now on she will know everything. She is aware of it probably but these are rough demos. The album is going to sound better plus she has over 40 songs to pick from.

Yes, because the quality of the new demos is incredible. A couple of them remind me to Eddi Reader a lot, my fav singer and one of the best folk musicians of the world. Folkdonna! And just imagine when they are reworked!

This is going to be one her most celebrated albums. And i'm sure that this all will fuel the eagerness to listen to the new album.