*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Guy is the scapegoat. Madonna's fans love her so much that when something doesn't work, they consider it's Guy's fault... For example, many fans blamed Guy about the non existent promo for MDNA, while it's clear that M didn't have time and the desire to do that after the promo for WE, the long process of the Superbowl (including other promo) and before the tour (that could only begin in Summer...)

I think he's a good manager for Madonna. The fans who hate him and keep saying that he "should be fired" probably don't know what us, fans, owe him (like "Masterpiece" and its Golden Globe, Mirwais, probably Alicia Keys on Living for Love...).

Amen. Oseary is a very professional manager. He's one of the best in the business.

Amen. Oseary is a very professional manager. He's one of the best in the business.

its hard to tell if he's one of the best. There's no one he really created that I can think of. He made a name for himself with Madonna. I think he's done a lot of good things and caused a lot of embarrassments. Thank god that free iTunes album was U2 and not Madonna. What an utterly horrible idea.

Also, considering every lead Madonna single has leaked early since Frozen in 1998, I think Guy should have been responsible for maintaining security around Madonna's recording sessions. I think Guy can be out of touch, which makes Madonna look out of touch.

Guest Borderline

This wasn't needed.

A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

And for what it's worth Mensch, I'm not trying to start any drama with you. But, it's just so unfortunate that you feel the need to say things like 'I hope Gaga fans & Madonna fans don't start getting along', it's just so disappointing. Let's be above that drama and just enjoy the music, eh? Life's way too fucking short.

A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

And for what it's worth Mensch, I'm not trying to start any drama with you. But, it's just so unfortunate that you feel the need to say things like 'I hope Gaga fans & Madonna fans don't start getting along', it's just so disappointing. Let's be above that drama and just enjoy the music, eh? Life's way too fucking short.

A-FUCKING-MEN!

its hard to tell if he's one of the best. There's no one he really created that I can think of. He made a name for himself with Madonna. I think he's done a lot of good things and caused a lot of embarrassments. Thank god that free iTunes album was U2 and not Madonna. What an utterly horrible idea.

Also, considering every lead Madonna single has leaked early since Frozen in 1998, I think Guy should have been responsible for maintaining security around Madonna's recording sessions. I think Guy can be out of touch, which makes Madonna look out of touch.

I appreciate the fact that he (and M) are willing to try different things as "non traditional promo". You never know what's going to work out until you try it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Will every single person buy a physical copy, or do some of you ONLY buy digital? Will you buy a physical and a digital? If there are two covers, will you buy two physical copies? I just can't stop thinking about it all!

I didn't get the MDNA cd but will definitely get RH.

I can't wait for jan/feb and the promo to begin! This is going to be such an amazing year! From the demos and the final songs we have, we can be sure that both lyrics and production are going to be beyong amazing on this album

Just a reminder that 2015 is gonna be fantastic. We have an amazing album coming, one of the best of her career, she's not preparing a movie, her sole focus will be on the album, no non-traditional promo...I can't wait. :)

Just a reminder that 2015 is gonna be fantastic. We have an amazing album coming, one of the best of her career, she's not preparing a movie, her sole focus will be on the album, no non-traditional promo...I can't wait. :)

Yes!!! Can not wait for the full album!

Madonna Is Pissed That People Think Her Latest Leaked Track Is About Lady Gaga
December 28, 2014 / Posted by: Allison
madonna.jpg

Seen above during one of her weekly virgin blood-flavored fluoride tray treatments, perpetually horny singing memaw Madonna is still pissed that the tracks from her upcoming album Rebel Heart keep leaking onto the internet. And this time she’s double pissed, because she hates that people think the most recently leaked track, “Two Steps Behind”, sounds an awful lot like she’s dragging Lady Gaga. Even though it was rumored way back in August that “Two Steps Behind” is a not-so-subtle swipe at her unauthorized low-budget impersonator, and the fact that the lyrics sound like something the runner-up in a Miss Teen Talent pageant would find scrawled on her dressing room mirror, Madonna wants you to know IT’S NOT ABOUT GAGA!

According to Billboard, Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary decided to do a Q&A on Twitter yesterday, and naturally one of the question asked was whether or not “Two Steps Behind” was about Gaga. Guy was adamant that it was NOT about Gaga (or anyone in particular). Shortly after, Madonna followed up Guy’s answer with her own on Instagram, where she hissed at all the troublemaking gossips trying to start shit between Madonna and Madonna Jr.
Madonna-Instagram.jpg

You might still be able to listen to “Two Steps Behind” in some small secret corners of the internet, but as of right now, Madonna’s maybe/maybe not love letter to Gaga is getting yanked from all the obvious places. But if you really, REALLY want to know what it sounds like, throw on Regina George’s monologue about Janis Ian and set it to a digital pop beat :lmao: – I’m sure it’s pretty close to the real thing.

And for those of you thinking “Well, at least Lady Gaga had the good sense to not get involved in this mess“, sorry – but Lady Gaga decided to get involved in this mess. Sort of. Shortly after “Two Steps Behind” leaked, Gaga posted an Instagram selfie with the caption: “Careful witch, I’ll put a spell on you. Or maybe I already did.” Hopefully it wasn’t the same spell she cast on herself before the release of ARTPOP, or Madonna’s really in trouble!

http://dlisted.com/2014/12/28/madonna-is-pissed-that-people-think-her-latest-leaked-track-is-about-lady-gaga/

Madonna Is Pissed That People Think Her Latest Leaked Track Is About Lady Gaga

December 28, 2014 / Posted by: Allison
madonna.jpg

Seen above during one of her weekly virgin blood-flavored fluoride tray treatments, perpetually horny singing memaw Madonna is still pissed that the tracks from her upcoming album Rebel Heart keep leaking onto the internet. And this time she’s double pissed, because she hates that people think the most recently leaked track, “Two Steps Behind”, sounds an awful lot like she’s dragging Lady Gaga. Even though it was rumored way back in August that “Two Steps Behind” is a not-so-subtle swipe at her unauthorized low-budget impersonator, and the fact that the lyrics sound like something the runner-up in a Miss Teen Talent pageant would find scrawled on her dressing room mirror, Madonna wants you to know IT’S NOT ABOUT GAGA!

According to Billboard, Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary decided to do a Q&A on Twitter yesterday, and naturally one of the question asked was whether or not “Two Steps Behind” was about Gaga. Guy was adamant that it was NOT about Gaga (or anyone in particular). Shortly after, Madonna followed up Guy’s answer with her own on Instagram, where she hissed at all the troublemaking gossips trying to start shit between Madonna and Madonna Jr.
Madonna-Instagram.jpg

You might still be able to listen to “Two Steps Behind” in some small secret corners of the internet, but as of right now, Madonna’s maybe/maybe not love letter to Gaga is getting yanked from all the obvious places. But if you really, REALLY want to know what it sounds like, throw on Regina George’s monologue about Janis Ian and set it to a digital pop beat :lmao: – I’m sure it’s pretty close to the real thing.

And for those of you thinking “Well, at least Lady Gaga had the good sense to not get involved in this mess“, sorry – but Lady Gaga decided to get involved in this mess. Sort of. Shortly after “Two Steps Behind” leaked, Gaga posted an Instagram selfie with the caption: “Careful witch, I’ll put a spell on you. Or maybe I already did.” Hopefully it wasn’t the same spell she cast on herself before the release of ARTPOP, or Madonna’s really in trouble!

http://dlisted.com/2014/12/28/madonna-is-pissed-that-people-think-her-latest-leaked-track-is-about-lady-gaga/

:thumbsup:

YEs! So excited.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH SING HALLELUJAH :D

P.S.

Also nice to read the off-topic common sense support for Guy Oseary. He may have his weak spots, but those are far outweighed by his achievements / contributions while *working for* the Big M. Glad he's still very much part of M's core team.

Guest toomawashi

On the Guy O topic: I really don't feel he is very in sync with the music buying public. Like the free U2 album for instance. Everyone who puts some effort in organising his/hers iTunes properly is - in my opinion - not very pleased to find stuff there you don't like/want.

I also don't get why, for example, no physical single was released for TUTR as it is/was clear that at that moment long time fans and (physical release) collectors were left out in the cold.

On the GaGa topic: I really don't like the Gaga versus Madonna discussions. Although I can clearly see that GaGa is very talented, I don't care for her artistic choices (which I respect) but I personally feel only aversion to the way in which she chooses to express herself and present her art. This said, I felt the same about the promotional picture of Madonna's hand holding a bleeding heart. :-)

sorry if i discussed earlier but theres no tour plans right now according to guy's Q & A?

If that's true, Madonna's next tour won't start until mid-2016.

For comparison, the MDNA Tour was first discussed 2 years before it started - "financial, logistical and touring framework for the tour" was set by the end of 2010, several months before Madonna even started working on the MDNA album.

Source: TPI Magazine

I like the fact that she isn't gonna rush out on tour.I want 2015 to be devoted strictly to the new album.Lots of promotion and videos.The album is gonna be amazing (based on what we have heard so far) and it deserves alot of attention and promotion.

And Guy answering Gaga questions instead of the important ones

1. When will a Hard Candy gym will open in my city?

2. Will MDNAskin will have a part II?

3. How did Madonna feel when Rocco found BOE in Torrent?

4. How did you feel when you discovered last month that Torrent exists?

I like the fact that she isn't gonna rush out on tour.I want 2015 to be devoted strictly to the new album.Lots of promotion and videos.The album is gonna be amazing (based on what we have heard so far) and it deserves alot of attention and promotion.

I read the following as: Madonna did not authorise any talking points about our tour preparations.

Q: is there a 2015 tour in your plans?

A: a lot of tour questions from everyone. I don’t have anything to report regarding tour…….. Yet.

So, first they will focus on the album's release. And secondly, maybe a couple of months after that they will follow up with Tour announcements. If she's not directing a movie in 2015, as stated by Guy O, then surely there will be a tour by Our Favourite Workaholic?

BACK TO REBEL HEART (sorry for the OT): If anything, I hope M will devote some time to making some stellar videos to accompany the GREAT REBEL HEART MUSIC she has created: Ghosttown, Illuminati, Rebel Heart.....Joan of Arc!! Soooo much potential for stunning visuals :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

I pretty certain there will be a tour this year. Guy isn't going to be revealing any exclusives via some stupid Twitter Q&A. I'm sure they'll announce the tour around the albums release. They've got to hold something back.

I'd actually rather M go on tour around later though.