*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

I think this is staged... as in the album "leaked" so it has to be a rushed released a.k.a "surprise" release for the gp and just around christmas what a "coincidence"! The "leak" is used as a cover so technically she didn't "copy" Beyoncé.

Well...Everything is possible.

Yeah, so you keep saying over and over. Keep talk of the leaks to the SPOILER THREAD.

How does one discuss a new/unreleased album without spoilers? What's the point?

Just put a release date and link to iTunes in post #1 and lock the fucker. :D

Anyone following this shitstorm of a thread (half deleted now to be fair) would know it refers to discussion of demos, but I guess that could be made more clear.

:thumbsup:

As an older, this whole personal allegiance to a pop star is rather alien to me and I suspect many others of my age group. Seems to be something that started w/in the last few years w/ "stan wars." Now I'm not above stanning for Madonna. It's just a little something to give back for all the years she's entertained me: defend her in comment sections, etc, while have a little fun doing it. I mean I SADDLED UP when I saw the shit gagut was trying to pull. But bottom line, If Madonna saw me in the street she would ignore me and that's perfectly fine. We don't know each other. We are not friends. Given the opportunity, if I felt it was appropriate, I would certainly say, Hey I love your stuff. Great job. KEEP IT UP. But it ends there folks. Anything more, imho, is ... unhealthy. I don't listen to the demos for a variety of reasons (aren't links often filled w/ viruses? idk). If I get mad for ppl listening to demos it's bc it might effect the era itself, which seems like it did! Now that pisses me off. BillionaireDonna's hurt feelings .. eh, kinda far down the list tbh. Of course I would prefer her happy, as I would anyone else, but I ain't, you know, devoutly concerned.

So when's those remixes coming out! I needs my fix. You betta work girl if you want me handing out my hard-earned paycheck and that's just the long and short of it.

Sloane I love your posts but there is a HUGE difference between "worship everything I say and do" and "Please respect me as an artist."

I have described before about back then not obsessing over getting Madonna to number one and if she begged me and made out like it was my duty to do so I would have been majorly turned off. (and "Just work my record okay" is not the same) If someone is doing something to an artist in order to ruin the release of her/his work I can have respect for that artist's wishes.

How does one discuss a new/unreleased album without spoilers? What's the point?

Just put a release date and link to iTunes in post #1 and lock the fucker. :D

Hee hee. Well we can discuss the six released songs, just no spoilers about other tracks!

Ugh people seriously need to stop it with the "this is staged, she's a control freak, smart business woman" stupid theory, just...stop. :manson:

Seriously.

Let's hope the remixes are better than the ones for MDNA. There wasn't a singke classic remix from the whole project. Absolute dross all round.

What about Offer Nissim's GGW remix? Maybe not "classic," but it's pretty great.

With 19 tracks on the album, if there are leftover tracks that she'd still like to release, it would be ideal to release them as proper bsides to the singles. We haven't had bsides since the remixes of the confessions album tracks. If there's not going to be any physical releases, there's really no overhead in releasing several singles if she wants to.

If there's no CD, how do you release b-sides though? I guess just on iTunes? That's sort of like releasing a new single. She's probably better off releasing a b-sides EP. I think the death of the CD really killed the b-side. Which is why Tori's albums are so long these days. She used to do tons of b-sides on her singles.

I believe in M's integrity and as said before those tracks have been circulating for months. I remember reading about the songs on JudgingMadonnaHarshlyRama and Drowned Madonna and it happened to be all the songs that leaked. I remember thinking how is that Madonna's staff and Guy accept that, they were clearly saying that they had it. I'm sure the leak could have been prevented if measures had been taken from the beginning.

I think this is staged... as in the album "leaked" so it has to be a rushed released a.k.a "surprise" release for the gp and just around christmas what a "coincidence"! The "leak" is used as a cover so technically she didn't "copy" Beyoncé.

Well...Everything is possible.

Wow, way to go in painting Madonna as some kind of dis-honest, manipulative and unoriginal person. She is none of those and sad to see people implying that she is.

I've been listening to these songs for a week now and I'm still speechless. She has done it again! Musical peak at age 56.......nobody else has done this. Melodies, hooks, lyrics are all classic Madonna, she's truly in top form! I'm completely awestruck.

This. I was having this album on loop the other day at the office and some random girl said "reminds me the Madonna of the early 90's, great tracks" and said to her "Of course now sit down and buy the album on ITunes..." :lol:

This. I was having this album on loop the other day at the office and some random girl said "reminds me the Madonna of the early 90's, great tracks" and said to her "Of course now sit down and buy the album on ITunes..." :lol:

Love stuff like this!

Ugh people seriously need to stop it with the "this is staged, she's a control freak, smart business woman" stupid theory, just...stop. :manson:

I know, right? Their stupidity boggles the mind.

I originally thought someone from Interscope had leaked RH and WAOM, but with good intentions (maybe to influence singles choice). Now, it might still be someone from the label, but definitely with their own agenda to try to sabotage the album. Either that or a hacker as M seems to believe. Either way it seems to be driven by harmful motives. I'm amazed anyone still believes it was done as PR. Apart from the fact that a video, remixes

I originally thought someone from Interscope had leaked RH and WAOM, but with good intentions (maybe to influence singles choice). Now, it might still be someone from the label, but definitely with their own agenda to try to sabotage the album. Either that or a hacker as M seems to believe. Either way it seems to be driven by harmful motives. I'm amazed anyone still believes it was done as PR. Apart from the fact that a video, remixes

...remixes weren't ready, it has shifted attention from the released songs to the demos.

Are you all illiterate? This thread clearly states NO DEMO TALK. I am deleting posts left right and centre. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about demos you FUCKING IDIOTS.

<3 Thank you for protecting us!

Are you all illiterate? This thread clearly states NO DEMO TALK. I am deleting posts left right and centre. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about demos you FUCKING IDIOTS.

You should have SEEN IT yesterday..... :manson:

I was much more magnanimous though :sassy:

I've just gone ahead and deleted ALL threads that refer to demos.

If any of you clowns have downloaded the leaked demos, then you can discuss it amongst yourselves on your iPhones, your Facebook pages or maybe on other forums, but it will NOT be allowed here.

Feel free to post 1000 threads about the 6 songs that Madonna has released as a Christmas present as part of the iTunes pre-order. Any other leaked song discussion, within a thread for itself or in any other thread, WILL BE DELETED.

I was about to take a leave of absence because I want ZERO spoilers. Now this thread is like my safe haven. I haven't even opened the spoiler thread haha.

+1

Was also ready to pack my bags and some illiterate cunts were really getting on my tits.

loom's quick solution: flush the newbs :sassy:

If any of you clowns have downloaded the leaked demos, then you can discuss it amongst yourselves on your iPhones, your Facebook pages or maybe on other forums, but it will NOT be allowed here.

Feel free to post 1000 threads about the 6 songs that Madonna has released as a Christmas present as part of the iTunes pre-order. Any other song discussion, within a thread for itself or in any other thread, WILL BE DELETED.

:shock:

Well if I knew that was an option.....

Feel free to post 1000 threads about the 6 songs that Madonna has released as a Christmas present as part of the iTunes pre-order. Any other leaked song discussion, within a thread for itself or in any other thread, WILL BE DELETED.

Thank you for the clarification