*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

It doesn't make you less of a fan if you listen to the leaks nor does it make you a better fan if you don't listen. There is literally nothing we or her management can do at this point. It's all over the Internet and so many people have them already.

Maybe not lesser or better fans, but there is a case to be made that it's a dickish move to listen to them when Madonna has asked you not to. And just because they are out there doesn't mean you have to listen. Enjoy the songs that she wants us to enjoy: the official release.

I can assure you that the new leaked tracks are indeed demos VERY ROUGH EARLY demos. I'm pretty sure the final work is safe and sound (and not finished yet anyway). Keep in mind that the first bunch of demos that leaked were just a sample of the set of demos that were stolen and came from the same place so there's nothing her team or anyone can do to prevent them from leaking the rest over the next days & weeks except not sharing them and not saying where to find them. It's pretty efficient since the "new" leaked ones are far more harder to find than the the ones from last week.

It makes me sad that the thieves are acting in this way. Madonna, and every other artist, has a right to feel 'terrorised'. You don't slave away in the studio to just give it all away.

anyone else think illuminati would make a cool video between themes/stories on the tour?

Totally! Maybe she will rework it so it can be her "political" interlude next tour?

I also have visions of a background video similar to RIT's Hollywood...

OMG so of course I heard the "album" since it's up on iTunes

Quick review

Lets start with the obvious: Illuminati is already the 3rd best Madonna song ever :wow:

Living for Love - Fits right in with the current retro house sound, kind of like an updated Rescue Me. I don't have a copy of this oddly, I think cause I never did the pre-order and bought the individual tracks, so been listening to it on youtube.

Devil Prays - OMG so now we have Drugdonna. :dramatic: This is maddeningly familiar, it sounds like the True Detective theme and Train's Angel in Blue Jeans, very spaghetti western; a wistful update of Miles Away with a little Dr Alban thrown in.

Ghosttown - This is lovely.

Unapologetic Cunt - Love this! The reggae groove is hot and really works.

Illuminati - Got to love those namechecks to her lessers, they must be giddy with delight.

Bytch I'm Madonna - Like Illuminati is to Some Girls, this is to Incredible, closest precedents, like a way amped up version. Too much.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!! :wow:

It doesn't make you less of a fan if you listen to the leaks nor does it make you a better fan if you don't listen. There is literally nothing we or her management can do at this point. It's all over the Internet and so many people have them already.

Exactly.

Listen or not listen to it, doesn't make you a (little) monster. I don't think there's ever been such a leak. She needs to change her security methods. It shouldn't be happening. I can understand that one or two demos leak. 26? No someone is def making money out of this and it's not Madonna. Anyway it hasn't and won't hurt the sales, which is good, but this shouldn't be happening. She needs to open a real investigation. Guy Oseary tweeting to ask us to find the leaker is a bit of a joke.

I just hope we will have surprises on the album, just like ghosttown.

Your user name is Living For Love yet you've been a member since 2013. What's up? You a psychic or something? lol INSIDER!

What's up with Orbit now?!

I can never get a handle on whether he is complimenting or dissing M.

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2014/12/23/produtor-william-orbit-cria-polemica-ao-insinuar-que-madonna-liberou-os-vazamentos-de-musicas2/

wo.jpg

hr eats his words. You shoulda seen his posts when stuff leaked in 2011...

I have no desire to listen to any of the new leaks, i'm happy with the 6 songs M gave us .It sucks we cant talk about who is doing this tho, ive read some shit thats worrying.

This. It's disturbing to see some people still hungry for more demos (seems like 6 awesome and oficially released songs aren't enough), discussing them and dedicating the threads about them in here.

orbit is so fickle. I like the guy, but one moment he gives compliments to an artist he works with and an hour later he makes the weirdest shadiest remarks and then leaves it at that. as if he felt bad for saying something nice, so he has to balance it out

This. It's disturbing to see some people still hungry for more demos (seems like 6 awesome and oficially released songs aren't enough), discussing them and dedicating the threads about them in here.

Oh well

They're M fans, what can Ya do anymore

No need to continue to harp on the subject

orbit is so fickle. I like the guy, but one moment he gives compliments to an artist he works with and an hour later he makes the weirdest shadiest remarks and then leaves it at that. as if he felt bad for saying something nice, so he has to balance it out

+1

He's an odd one to work out alright.