*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

I'm not engaging in any battle. I'm voicing my opinion like EVERYONE else. I think it's absolutely stupid that people require to have this division between pop stars because their little minds can't wrap themselves around the idea that people can be fans of more than one pop star. I'm only trying to make a point. Some of the rhetoric here is just asinine and immature, that's it's embarrassing. Seriously: "waaaah, Gaga fans are now Madonna fans... waaah... I hope I don't have to deal with them at a concert...waaaah". So fucking childish.

I could care less about anyone finding me attractive - and I don't know why it's relevant to this topic anyhow - again it just highlights shallowness.

I have absolutely 0 beefs with anyone... but, some of the words that are written here are insufferable.

Lmao I was just trying to be funny and lighten the mood. My sense of humor falls flat sometimes. I agree with your original commentary more or less anyway. Forgive me.

Guest Borderline

Lmao I was just poking fun and trying to lighten the mood. I agree with your original commentary more or less anyway. Forgive me.

No forgiveness needed, like I said, 0 beef with anyone. You're good, man.

I'll buy the physical CD from Amazon as they automatically send you a digital version as well.

:angel:

Fuck yes! I live for the amazon cloud. Fuck iTunes. I keep forgetting they automatically back up your CD collection if you buy from them so I WILL get the physical. :thumbsup:

Or I could just "complete my album" for cheaper. :sneaky:

Apparently Madonna is in Gstaad and not Rio. Guess she decided to go skiing lol

I asked Guy multiple times who the director for the LFL video is but he never answered anyone, except for saying one has been chosen. She should work with a film director for one of the videos this era

Apparently Madonna is in Gstaad and not Rio. Guess she decided to go skiing lol

I asked Guy multiple times who the director for the LFL video is but he never answered anyone, except for saying one has been chosen. She should work with a film director for one of the videos this era

I wish we knew who it's was so badly, too. I assume that name is also a huge surprise or simply the ink hadn't yet dried on the contract before guy's twitter q&a.

Amen to that. It's rather worrying but it is what it is. It will never change unless she replaces Guy O which will never happen.

Madonna has the largest entertainment management company behind her on this project. It isn't just Guy Oseary. Gee Roberson has been pretty hands on as a consultant too, and they will make the most of this situation. People are being so alarmist, and as this is a very quiet time of year when most people are looking back, it has left a huge void for the cesspool of Daily Mail articles and the likes to make the rounds. Human beings can be pretty ugly, but when there's so much on the line, I am pretty sure that the overdrive she and her team have gone into as a result of the leakage will absolutely surprise all of us. I think we can forgive Guy for being kind enough and focused enough in a time that might seem like turmoil to some of her fans to let Madonna have a few days to herself during the holidays, no?

Madonna has the largest entertainment management company behind her on this project. It isn't just Guy Oseary. Gee Roberson has been pretty hands on as a consultant too, and they will make the most of this situation. People are being so alarmist, and as this is a very quiet time of year when most people are looking back, it has left a huge void for the cesspool of Daily Mail articles and the likes to make the rounds. Human beings can be pretty ugly, but when there's so much on the line, I am pretty sure that the overdrive she and her team have gone into as a result of the leakage will absolutely surprise all of us. I think we can forgive Guy for being kind enough and focused enough in a time that might seem like turmoil to some of her fans to let Madonna have a few days to herself during the holidays, no?

this sounds like an official statement

why does everyone slam Guy so much? he certainly didn't need to spend all that time on twitter the other night answering fans questions directly. i can't think of any other manager who does that kind of thing. i work in advertising, and work very closely with PR teams, and as far as i'm concerned, madonna's team has been pretty ace. i don't think there's a professional out there who'd disagree with that.

why does everyone slam Guy so much? he certainly didn't need to spend all that time on twitter the other night answering fans questions directly. i can't think of any other manager who does that kind of thing. i work in advertising, and work very closely with PR teams, and as far as i'm concerned, madonna's team has been pretty ace. i don't think there's a professional out there who'd disagree with that.

In a nutshell? From what I've gathered from hearing people bitch about him for years: M's career has had many bumps since he became her manager, and while many probably have nothing to do with him, people need a scapegoat. Also, he's turned her into a "brand," which some people find tacky and hurtful to her legacy. I personally think it's great he's been so accessible to fans, especially during the pre-Instagram years, but he does come off as a little money-grubbing.

You are just as bad as they are, and propagate hate just as much. It's retarded. They are fucking pop stars, who make music. That's it. People can like both, people might not. But, there is no use getting your back up and going to the defence when really it does not matter. So yeah, it's totally retarded. No need to be so uppity all the time. Just enjoy the music, man... that's it. I'm so tired of the imaginary lines people draw in the sand. It's stupid.

And for what it's worth, I don't like both. I barely tolerate Gaga, but, I see she has a lot of potential.

This wasn't needed.

Guy is the scapegoat. Madonna's fans love her so much that when something doesn't work, they consider it's Guy's fault... For example, many fans blamed Guy about the non existent promo for MDNA, while it's clear that M didn't have time and the desire to do that after the promo for WE, the long process of the Superbowl (including other promo) and before the tour (that could only begin in Summer...)

I think he's a good manager for Madonna. The fans who hate him and keep saying that he "should be fired" probably don't know what us, fans, owe him (like "Masterpiece" and its Golden Globe, Mirwais, probably Alicia Keys on Living for Love...).

Guy is the scapegoat. Madonna's fans love her so much that when something doesn't work, they consider it's Guy's fault... For example, many fans blamed Guy about the non existent promo for MDNA, while it's clear that M didn't have time and the desire to do that after the promo for WE, the long process of the Superbowl (including other promo) and before the tour (that could only begin in Summer...)

I think he's a good manager for Madonna. The fans who hate him and keep saying that he "should be fired" probably don't know what us, fans, owe him (like "Masterpiece" and its Golden Globe, Mirwais, probably Alicia Keys on Living for Love...).

And also Ray of Light. Right?

And also Ray of Light. Right?

Yes, Guy suggested to William Orbit that he sends tapes to M (according to the Genesis Timeline)... What a terrible manager, "Madonna should fire him"! :semifunny: