*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Well, I'm happy that he did a Q & A session, clarifying arrival time of video, no movie this year, 19 full songs, hinting at a tour, mentioning his preference for Ghosttown video etc. Of course I (also) want to know more, but I can understand why he's not even more forthcoming with information when the real launch is (re)scheduled for the new year.

I agree. Most managers of artists don't even do Q&A. I understand fans want all the details but if they haven't finalized things yet he doesn't want to say they are definitely going to do something and then when it doesn't happen people get mad at him for lying.

I did not anticipate that I would love BITCH I'M MADONNA so much! Unapologetic Bitch is also often playing in my head. And to think I ALSO love the other four songs released so far! Like others have mentioned on the forum before: it's been a while since that was the case (for me) and I LOVE IT. :inlove:

Do you think they will remaster the 6 released tracks for the final album? This would be fantastic. But, still, I do think the work here is better than her previous album. You can actually listen to her voice and the overall sound is richer.

I hope so. Cause I remember someone saying that an album usually won't get mixed until the sequencing of the whole disc is done. Some of Nicki Minaj's pre-release tracks were poorly mixed but they got it fixed for the album release.

ugh... They have to find a way to make it a double album, even if just for the physical release. Our M. deserves it!

Seriously. I don't understand what is preventing them from doing that unless the idea was scrapped before the leaks and it's just getting conflated now. Why compromise the creative integrity of the album by mixing up tracks that don't work next to each other? This hurts the album purely from a listening standpoint for those who still enjoy listening to albums as whole pieces of work, but it also harms the album in terms of reviews, etc., if it just feels like a jumble of songs. We obviously haven't heard the album yet, so maybe it will come together nicely, but everything M and Guy have said indicates that they're compromising the original concept... for what reason?

On a side note, I know he said "19 full songs," but maybe interludes would help with the transitions between the rebel/heart songs. And it's something she's never done before. If it's done with purpose, it could work really well. But it's obvious that's not happening either.

Q: how was madonna reaction about all her songs leaking?

A: she was and still is devastated over the stolen unfinished music… We rushed released 6 songs.. We were not prepared.

WHY THE FUCK NOT? I mean, jesus christ, they knew they were stolen four months ago! What is wrong with these people? I honestly have a hard time feeling bad for them anymore.

End rant.

Guest HaveASit

I hope so. Cause I remember someone saying that an album usually won't get mixed until the sequencing of the whole disc is done. Some of Nicki Minaj's pre-release tracks were poorly mixed but they got it fixed for the album release.

Let's pray

Mixing doesn't happen all at once at the end. Mastering does. It's possible they could re-mix the pre-order tracks though. Would that mean people who got them are shit out of luck or would they receive replacements?

Lady Gaga News @HolyGagaIoo 14m14 minutes ago

@guyoseary does madonna hate us little monsters? I'm a madonna and GAGA fan

0 replies 0 retweets 3 favorites

@HolyGagaIoo it's great that you support both artists. Why shouldn't you?

Didn't answer the first question.

giphy.gif

Will every single person buy a physical copy, or do some of you ONLY buy digital? Will you buy a physical and a digital? If there are two covers, will you buy two physical copies? I just can't stop thinking about it all!

Will every single person buy a physical copy, or do some of you ONLY buy digital? Will you buy a physical and a digital? If there are two covers, will you buy two physical copies? I just can't stop thinking about it all!

I buy both digital and physical. If there's a collector edition, I will buy it too.

I only do digital now. I can find all the artwork I may need online.

I'll only buy physical. And just one copy.

I think you're confusing mixing and mastering. :)

Mixing is the process of downmixing each song from multitrack to two-channel stereo.

Mastering is the process of transferring the final mixes to the master copy from which all copies will be produced. This includes sequencing the separate tracks as they will appear on the final release, adjusting the lenght of silence between songs, adjusting volume across tracks and maximizing the sound quality for each intended medium

The album as a whole won't be mastered until all 19 songs have been mixed and the full track sequence has been determined.

I buy digital and 2 physical, one for car, the other for home. Oh and extra, just in case the car one scratches lol

So with MDNA did you use the standard for car and deluxe for home (or vice versa) or did you buy two of each haha

Guest Borderline

Honestly guys. I'm really annoyed by something. All of a sudden, all these monsters are all up Madonna's ass? I really REALLY hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey monsters and madonna fans start getting along type shit.

Since when did they like M?

Are we going to have to deal with these people at the shows? I really hope not.

I see more gaga fans asking guy questions than anyone else.

Do you have any idea how much animosity they have spread about Madonna and suddenly they are Twitter asking the most questions to Guy? I could care less if you like both. It's irritating. Why is it specifically Gaga fans? Were you even on this forum over the last year and half? Everybody knows how I feel. Call it retarded all you want. I don't want to go see Madonna and have to begin a "why can't you love both" discussion when I'm trying to enjoy seeing Madonna. It just makes no sense.

You are just as bad as they are, and propagate hate just as much. It's retarded. They are fucking pop stars, who make music. That's it. People can like both, people might not. But, there is no use getting your back up and going to the defence when really it does not matter. So yeah, it's totally retarded. No need to be so uppity all the time. Just enjoy the music, man... that's it. I'm so tired of the imaginary lines people draw in the sand. It's stupid.

And for what it's worth, I don't like both. I barely tolerate Gaga, but, I see she has a lot of potential.

You are just as bad as they are, and propagate hate just as much. It's retarded. They are fucking pop stars, who make music. That's it. People can like both, people might not. But, there is no use getting your back up and going to the defence when really it does not matter. So yeah, it's totally retarded. No need to be so uppity all the time. Just enjoy the music, man... that's it. I'm so tired of the imaginary lines people draw in the sand. It's stupid.

And for what it's worth, I don't like both. I barely tolerate Gaga, but, I see she has a lot of potential.

Funny I have found myself attracted to each of your pictures, Mensch and Borderline, and your manly allure, and now here you are engaging in battle.

Time for you guys to put your troubles aside and start #living for love. Up up up up.

she wasted it, those times are definately over :rotfl:

Guest Borderline

Funny I have found myself attracted to each of your pictures, Mensch and Borderline, and your manly allure, and now here you are engaging in battle.

Time for you guys to put your troubles aside and start #living for love. Up up up up.

I'm not engaging in any battle. I'm voicing my opinion like EVERYONE else. I think it's absolutely stupid that people require to have this division between pop stars because their little minds can't wrap themselves around the idea that people can be fans of more than one pop star. I'm only trying to make a point. Some of the rhetoric here is just asinine and immature, that it's embarrassing. Seriously: "waaaah, Gaga fans are now Madonna fans... waaah... I hope I don't have to deal with them at a concert...waaaah". So fucking childish.

I could care less about anyone finding me attractive - and I don't know why it's relevant to this topic anyhow - again it just highlights shallowness.

I have absolutely 0 beefs with anyone... but, some of the words that are written here are insufferable.

I'm not engaging in any battle. I'm voicing my opinion like EVERYONE else. I think it's absolutely stupid that people require to have this division between pop stars because their little minds can't wrap themselves around the idea that people can be fans of more than one pop star. I'm only trying to make a point. Some of the rhetoric here is just asinine and immature, that's it's embarrassing. Seriously: "waaaah, Gaga fans are now Madonna fans... waaah... I hope I don't have to deal with them at a concert...waaaah". So fucking childish.

I could care less about anyone finding me attractive - and I don't know why it's relevant to this topic anyhow - again it just highlights shallowness.

I have absolutely 0 beefs with anyone... but, some of the words that are written here are insufferable.

Lmao I was just poking fun and trying to lighten the mood. I agree with your original commentary more or less anyway. Forgive me.

Guest HaveASit

I think you're confusing mixing and mastering. :)

Mixing is the process of downmixing each song from multitrack to two-channel stereo.

Mastering is the process of transferring the final mixes to the master copy from which all copies will be produced. This includes sequencing the separate tracks as they will appear on the final release, adjusting the lenght of silence between songs, adjusting volume across tracks and maximizing the sound quality for each intended medium

The album as a whole won't be mastered until all 19 songs have been mixed and the full track sequence has been determined.

Oh, didin't know this. Thanks for the info.

So, we can expect those "flaws" will be solved by the time the album arrives, right?