*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

If anyone is STUPID enough to think the names in Illuminati are used in any negative way, there is NO HOPE for them. If anything the song is telling the media and Fox news watchers to get the hell off all of their backs and realize what the word illuminati really means. People these days can't contextualize at all.

Tell that to Lucky Guy :lol:

Guest Borderline

Honestly guys. I'm really annoyed by something. All of a sudden, all these monsters are all up Madonna's ass? I really REALLY hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey monsters and madonna fans start getting along type shit.

Since when did they like M?

Are we going to have to deal with these people at the shows? I really hope not.

I see more gaga fans asking guy questions than anyone else.

This is the most retarded post I've read here. Why in the fuck can't people just be fans of both? I just don't get you guys, at all...

Honestly guys. I'm really annoyed by something. All of a sudden, all these monsters are all up Madonna's ass? I really REALLY hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey monsters and madonna fans start getting along type shit.

Since when did they like M?

Are we going to have to deal with these people at the shows? I really hope not.

I see more gaga fans asking guy questions than anyone else.

seriously? I get the idea they hate her more than ever since gaga started all that black magic on instagram.

and anyway, if people love both than there is no problem. im all for more love and less hate. and if young gaga fans are really getting into madonna, they'll become smarter & get better taste anyway ;) let them grow up :p

If anyone is STUPID enough to think the names in Illuminati are used in any negative way, there is NO HOPE for them. If anything the song is telling the media and Fox news watchers to get the hell off all of their backs and realize what the word illuminati really means. People these days can't contextualize at all.

The illuminati isn't even a bad thing. I don't know why people keep referring to it as that along with the conspiracy theories of some horrible stories..

when my brother was ill, our family went to a spirited lady who was into yoga etc. and she gave us these big illustrations filled with Iluminati symbols. they were supposed to bring "good energy". I still have them hanging on my wall, with the all seeing eye & triangle staring at me as I type this, lol. this was the late 90s.

This is the most retarded post I've read here. Why in the fuck can't people just be fans of both? I just don't get you guys, at all...

I think they're referring to little monsters who trashed M for years and have wished her death. It's a little psychotic to now be praising her. Although I guess cult members sometimes escape.

Madonna, let's cut towards the hunt. Are you a bold hussy woman who feasts on men who are tops? How many Hungarian men have you dated in bed?

:dead:

@waltersurmays initially it was considered to be a double album. Half Rebel + half Heart.

ugh... They have to find a way to make it a double album, even if just for the physical release. Our M. deserves it!

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/201 ... -february/

Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary wanted to do a 15 minute Twitter Q&A about Madonna’s latest album “Rebel Heart”, but it went on for hours.

Here is a small overview…

- The second single has not been chosen

- The “Living for Love” video hasn’t been recorded yet and should be released in the first week of February

- “Ghosttown” might get its own video, but nothing decided yet.

- Original release date of the album was April 2015, but was changed to March 2015 due to the leaks

- Initially “Rebel Heart” was considered a double album, half Rebel + half Heart

- The album is almost done and will be promoted!

- The album will contain 19 full tracks, no interludes

- The album booklet may include the lyrics

- Nothing to report about the tour… yet

- Guy Oseary’s favourite track is Ghosttown (for now…)

- Guy Oseary thinks a new Madonna/Britney Spears collaboration would be great

- No Katy Perry collaboration planned

The full Q&A…

Q: Is there really going to be 19 tracks on the album?

A: yes. 19 tracks on the album

Q: March release?

A: the plan was to release the album late in April. Them with the leaks we decided for early march.

Q: When can we expect the next video? LOVE the album!!!!!!

A: thank you. “Living for Love” video has not been shot yet. The single was supposed to come out valentines day week..

Q: when is the first music video released

A: hope to have “Living for Love” video released for first week of February.

Q: Will Madonna be doing any UK promo

A: yes. U.K. promo will happen. We had a plan for it. Now we need to put together a new plan.

Q: which song is your favorite?

A: currently #Ghosttown

Q: what will be the first video?

A: first video will be for “Living for Love”

Q: will u actually promote this album?

A: yes. This album will have promotion..

Q: what about the demo song two steps behind me? it is for lady gaga?

A: that song is NOT about gaga or anyone in particular.

Q: what about the demo song two steps behind me? it is for lady gaga?

A: the song is an unfinished demo she had no intention of finishing or releasing along with many others..

Q: Hi Guy, I’m a bit tardy… Is there hope that you’ll find the person who stole the demos?

A: we are working hard to solve this crime.. @madonna feels extremely violated to have her unfinished work stolen and released

Q: is there a 2015 tour in your plans?

A: a lot of tour questions from everyone. I don’t have anything to report regarding tour…….. Yet.

Q: has the second single been chosen yet?

A: second single has not been chosen

Q: We Want “Mtv Unplugged” with Madonna, anota aí <3

A: I would like that too. Maybe one day.

Q: will there be 19 songs or tracks that are interludes??

A: 19 full songs.

Q: does @Madonna know her real fans aren’t behind the leaks

A: she’s knows.

Q: are you proud of M?

A: I’m very proud of her. I’m loving the music. I listened to #Ghosttown all day today. Last week was all about #DevilPray

Q: You’re online and aware of all those leaks, and nothing has been done yet, I know many websites and forums where liks spread

A: doing what we can Oscar. This was a crime and we are dealing with it

Q: Is Madonna ready to use more Twitter???

A: she’s an Instagram gal… But she will definitely talk to her fans here in the new year to answer many of your questions directly

Q: When will you start promoting the sigle? @guyoseary

A: in the new year. But we don’t have anything immediately planned. The leaks happened last Tuesday. We are rushing now.

Q: Madonna will direct a new movie next year?

A: no directing movie next year… 2015 = All #RebelHeart

Q: Madonna still hates Gaga?

A: She has NO ill will towards gaga. It’s nonsense She was listening to the Tony Bennett duet album last week and appreciating it

Q: Are you living for love, Guy?

A: yes I am.

Q: She was extremely upset with the leaks, but please tell me that she smiled when she saw the number one

A: she was happy about number 1 album on itunes global but unfortunately leaks of stolen music did not allow her to enjoy it..

Q: Are you going to re-launch the album?

A: yes. We must launch in the new year. This wasn’t really a launch. We did our best under the circumstances. Thank you @Interscope

Q: I just want to express my sympathy to you & @Madonna. As I read your replies to this Q&A It’s really a bit heart breaking. #Leaks

A: thank you

Q: we want another #AskMadonna Make this happen please

A: yes. That would be great in the new year.

Q: Guy when will we get LFL video??

A: February

Q: a lot of fans would love to have printed lyrics on the album booklet again, is that a possibility?

A: ok. Will work on it

Q: The album is already completely finished?

A: almost finished. Needs a little more work in the new year. Almost done

Q: does madonna hate us little monsters? I’m a madonna and GAGA fan

A: it’s great that you support both artists. Why shouldn’t you?

Q: Would love to see Madonna & Britney work together again?

A: yes. They are friends. It’s been a long time since they collaborated. It would be great #maverickfamily

Q: Has a director(s) for the #livingforlove video been selected yet & who is it??

A: a director has been selected.

Q: Everyone I know loves to death Ghosttown including myself. Why is this not a single? In a movie soundtrack?

A: We didn’t know we were releasing any music until last week. #Ghosttown and the rest were to wait until late April..

Q: Will @aliciakeys appear on the next video playing the piano?

A: unfortunately not, she’s having a baby. @aliciakeys lights up any place she appears. Love her ! #wearehere #maverickfamily

Q: THANKS for being so kind with us!

A: thank you.

Q: can you help put an end to Madonna fans always sending hate towards Gaga pls x8

A: and you do the same with gaga fans. Everyone should support one another. “Music, makes the people, come together”…

Q: I just want to thank her for posting so much fan artwork! I had the pleasure of having my drawing posted and am beyond grateful!

A: which one did you do? I love all the artwork the fans are doing. Really beautiful.

Q: does Madonna like Lana Del Rey?

A: yes she does.

Q: how was madonna reaction about all her songs leaking?

A: she was and still is devastated over the stolen unfinished music… We rushed released 6 songs.. We were not prepared.

Q: as is the relationship of Madonna with Katy? they already thought about doing music together? :l

A: that would be great. Nothing yet.

Q: Do you have any idea how many singles/videos will be released?

A: not sure how many. I’d love to see a video for #Ghosttown but nothing has been decided other than #livingforlove

Q: Madonna is number 4 on Worldwide iTunes Album Chart

A: yes. Really amazing with no set up. We are VERY grateful. With no video no radio no promo it will go down… Relaunch in 2015.

Q: madonna and miley still friends? there may be some collaboration between the two?

A: they are close friends. And support one another. #maverickfamily

Q: Why was Rebel heart choosen like a Album’s name?????

A: initially it was considered to be a double album. Half Rebel + half Heart.

Robert Venegas @xavier69 13m13 minutes ago

@guyoseary Everyone I know loves to death Ghosttown including myself. Why is this not a single? In a movie soundtrack?

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

@xavier69 Robert. We didn't know we were releasing any music until last week. #Ghosttown and the rest were to wait until late April..

Another meaningless question. I even tweeted the person who asked the question to complain about his question!!!

From moe-ron of course :chuckle:

Did he really take the time to respond to all these monsters instead of actually important questions from fans? r you fucking kidding me?

Q: can you help put an end to Madonna fans always sending hate towards Gaga pls x8
A: and you do the same with gaga fans. Everyone should support one another. “Music, makes the people, come together”…

Q: does madonna hate us little monsters? I’m a madonna and GAGA fan
A: it’s great that you support both artists. Why shouldn’t you?

:megamanson:

Sad to think they had thought of traditional promo to go along with their planned release, and now they have to rush because of the leaks. Hopefully everything will run smoothly as well. Can't wait for it to start :wow:

Sad to think they had thought of traditional promo to go along with their planned release, and now they have to rush because of the leaks. Hopefully everything will run smoothly as well. Can't wait for it to start :wow:

Yeah sadly, now let's hope it goes smoothly and no performances had to be cancelled and re arranged the dates. Damn those idiots!

Do you have any idea how much animosity they have spread about Madonna and suddenly they are Twitter asking the most questions to Guy? I could care less if you like both. It's irritating. Why is it specifically Gaga fans? Were you even on this forum over the last year and half? Everybody knows how I feel. Call it retarded all you want. I don't want to go see Madonna and have to begin a "why can't you love both" discussion when I'm trying to enjoy seeing Madonna. It just makes no sense.

Yeah sadly, now let's hope it goes smoothly and no performances had to be cancelled and re arranged the dates. Damn those idiots!

I don't think anything was cancelled. They just pre-released and put the preorder. Everything that's scheduled is still as planned. That's why Guy is making it clear, it'll all happen in January.

With each listen LFL is just PERFECT. Cant wait for the video.

I think all the new songs take a minute to grow on you so I think actually it's a good thing LFL is already on iTunes and it won't get a proper launch till February. I have faith it'll all work out for the best.

IKR. Some of these young mongsters could have discovered Vadge thru Gags and worked out who the superior artist is. What's theh harm in that? We all have to discover her through some place.

The militant ones on the attack are very much in the minority - and I bet some of them were really incognito pressed Madona fans. And this territorial you can't like my fave cuz you like her!!!! is a bit sad, but I do get it as I've been like that.

The Gags talk RUINS here. They're so different and she's boring anyway and over now. I don't get it. :dazed:

Another in an alarmingly growing list of absolutely out-of-touch, pointless, tell-you-nothing Q&A's.

Amen to that. It's rather worrying but it is what it is. It will never change unless she replaces Guy O which will never happen.

Amen to that. It's rather worrying but it is what it is. It will never change unless she replaces Guy O which will never happen.

Well, I'm happy that he did a Q & A session, clarifying arrival time of video, no movie this year, 19 full songs, hinting at a tour, mentioning his preference for Ghosttown video etc. Of course I (also) want to know more, but I can understand why he's not even more forthcoming with information when the real launch is (re)scheduled for the new year.

Who is mixing this album? It's a big improvement from MDNA, but it could be better. Bring back Mark Stent

With LFL's poorly mastered verses, the obvious recording "on air" sound at the beginning of Ghosttown and the volume fluctuation of BIM, it is hardly an imporvement from MDNA. I'll wait til the full mastered album is released before I go on a rant on this subject.

Guest HaveASit

With LFL's poorly mastered verses, the obvious recording "on air" sound at the beginning of Ghosttown and the volume fluctuation of BIM, it is hardly an imporvement from MDNA. I'll wait til the full mastered album is released before I go on a rant on this subject.

Do you think they will remaster the 6 released tracks for the final album? This would be fantastic. But, still, I do think the work here is better than her previous album. You can actually listen to her voice and the overall sound is richer.