*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Stupid to ask, especially as the album is not out yet, first single officially not released, no video.....

Maybe it will be a single.....waaaaaaaaaait dickhead!!!!!

Well she mentions her in Illuminati. People will ask. But yeah this sh*t is tiresome.

And she mentions Oprah and Lebron...

Those mentions arn't even negative. It's just a simple name drop

Hmm yeah but the media still loves this Gaga vs Madonna thing. They don't care about those other names.

I don't yhink I've seen any news article how M used gagas name in a negative way in Illuminati...

If anyone is STUPID enough to think the names in Illuminati are used in any negative way, there is NO HOPE for them. If anything the song is telling the media and Fox news watchers to get the hell off all of their backs and realize what the word illuminati really means. People these days can't contextualize at all.

If anyone is STUPID enough to think the names in Illuminati are used in any negative way, there is NO HOPE for them. If anything the song is telling the media and Fox news watchers to get the hell off all of their backs and realize what the word illuminati really means. People these days can't contextualize at all.

YIIIIIIIISSSSS!!! THISS!

1. @guyoseary as is the relationship of Madonna with Katy? they already thought about doing music together? :l

0 respuestas1 retweet1 favorito

Responder

Retwittear1

Favorito1

Más

Acciones de usuario

Siguiendo

Guy_Bio_Photo_crop_bigger.jpgGuy OsearyCuenta verificada@guyoseary

@lasthawking that would be great. Nothing yet.

That fan was NOT looking for that answer :rotfl:

Honestly guys. I'm really annoyed by something. All of a sudden, all these monsters are all up Madonna's ass? I really REALLY hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey monsters and madonna fans start getting along type shit.

Since when did they like M?

Are we going to have to deal with these people at the shows? I really hope not.

I see more gaga fans asking guy questions than anyone else.

I have no clue who these people are who are asking Guy these questions. But if they are genuine M fan, especially hardcore fans, then all hope is lost for them. like seriously.

So frustrating reading these stupid and generic questions.

Edited by Cyber-Raga

Honestly guys. I'm really annoyed by something. All of a sudden, all these monsters are all up Madonna's ass? I really REALLY hope this doesn't become a lovey dovey monsters and madonna fans start getting along type shit.

Since when did they like M?

Are we going to have to deal with these people at the shows? I really hope not.

I see more gaga fans asking guy questions than anyone else.

I know ! While googling Madonna last week i found myself on that ATRL forum and Gaga fans were gloating about the demos and released EP some feeling guilty others completly crooning over Madonna. It was so weird. God forbid they become fans and snatch concert tickets before we can (they surely got the demos before Madonna fans).

I know ! While googling Madonna last week i found myself on that ATRL forum and Gaga fans were gloating about the demos and released EP some feeling guilty others completly crooning over Madonna. It was so weird. God forbid they become fans and snatch concert tickets before we can (they surely got the demos before Madonna fans).

I AM NOT HAVING IT. How annoying man! Wtf! Couldn't they just keep hating Madonna and staying away from anything related to our joy...ugh fucking whore has to continue to annoy me. I can't STAND HER!!! OR HER FANS!! I have anxiety just thinking of Gaga fans trying to explain to ME love and unity at an M show. 😩😩😩