*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

It's what I thought then : video for Living for Love + radio push = week of the Grammys.

One month to wait guys, and the full promo will begin! :Disco_Ball:

He is answering the most stupidest questions!!!!!!

Lorde @diamondflesh 16m16 minutes ago

@guyoseary Madonna still hates Gaga?

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

@diamondflesh She has NO ill will towards gaga. It's nonsense She was listening to the Tony Bennett duet album last week and appreciating it

WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS?????????

1. @guyoseary She was extremely upset with the leaks, but please tell me that she smiled when she saw the number one

@Giveit2madonna she was happy about number 1 album on itunes global but unfortunately leaks of stolen music did not allow her to enjoy it..

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!

whoopiedoo @mr_whoopiedoo · 6m 6 minutes ago

@guyoseary will there be a deluxe/special edition for the album?

@guyoseary Will there be any other guest appearances on the album?

@guyoseary #RebelHeart Who is mixing the album?

0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

@guyoseary @Madonna #RebelHeart Will the album art include lyrics?

@guyoseary @Madonna Can you get Disclosure to remix the singles for this album? There are some great DJs out there that havent remixed M yet

@guyoseary @Madonna There weren't any physical single releases for MDNA, will there be any for Rebel Heart?

@guyoseary @Madonna Will there be a deluxe/special edition?

@guyoseary Did you guys learn anything from the MDNA release, and is there anything you would have done different?

@guyoseary 2more songs have leaked 2day from wut Ive heard Have there been anynew songs recorded that will b on the album that havnt leaked?

@guyoseary @Madonna Any truth that the surprise U2 album itunes release was originally meant for Madonna?

@guyoseary @Madonna Have you had any input on the recording process?

@guyoseary @Madonna Who is directing the Living For Love video?

#sheisback @mahstrok 20m20 minutes ago

Are you going to re-launch the album? @guyoseary

@mahstrok yes. We must launch in the new year. This wasn't really a launch. We did our best under the circumstances. Thank you @Interscope

Did this person swallow paint as a kid? Did they not read the press release? The full album is getting released in March! Of course it's going to be re-launched!!

Madonna, let's cut towards the hunt. Are you a bold hussy woman who feasts on men who are tops? How many Hungarian men have you dated in bed?

We are getting everything in February really. He said the video for LFL will come out then.

We already knew all that. Obviously the album launch hasn't begun.videos gonna be shot in January...the whole era begins in a month, really.

New rebel heart promo image on her instagram, combined with a response over the "two steps behind" demo. Gorgeous image, perfect response! BAM!!!

Great response!

Our girl always comes back hard and on top :) *love*

Mark @MarkSpears 13m13 minutes ago

@guyoseary Would love to see Madonna & Britney work together again?

0 replies 0 retweets 5 favorites

@MarkSpears yes. They are friends. It's been a long time since they collaborated. It would be great #maverickfamily

Robert Venegas @xavier69 13m13 minutes ago

@guyoseary Everyone I know loves to death Ghosttown including myself. Why is this not a single? In a movie soundtrack?

@xavier69 Robert. We didn't know we were releasing any music until last week. #Ghosttown and the rest were to wait until late April..

Another meaningless question. I even tweeted the person who asked the question to complain about his question!!!