*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

"@guyoseary: @rebelheartgirl the plan was to release the album late in April. Them with the leaks we decided for early march.

@guyoseary: @QueenMDNARules thank you. "Living for Love" video has not been shot yet. The single was supposed to come out valentines day week..

@guyoseary: @KevinYounge hope to have "Living for Love" video released for first week of February."

It's surreal when fans have to ask if a new album "will have promotion"... :laugh:

I'm glad Guy Oseary is giving us some news... I guess he read the ridiculous article by Roger Hater Friedman.

1. @guyoseary what about the demo song two steps behind me? it is for lady gaga?

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

@EDXCX that song is NOT about gaga or anyone in particular.

1. @guyoseary what about the demo song two steps behind me? it is for lady gaga?

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

@EDXCX that song is NOT about gaga or anyone in particular.

@EDXCX the song is an unfinished demo she had no intention of finishing or releasing along with many others..

Well there you go, we can all rest easy that Two Steps is not being released - officially - and is not being reworked.

As with Ghosttown, I think we might get a quite a few surprises...

Yaaaay!!!!!!

More quotes from Guy :

she's an Instagram gal... But she will definitely talk to her fans here in the new year to answer many of your questions directly

second single has not been chosen

a lot of tour questions from everyone. I don't have anything to report regarding tour........ Yet.