*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Wasn't there a photo posted here of Madonna a year or so ago at her townhouse's window putting curlers in her hair? :lmao:

Yess :lmao: she was in her bathroom and some lurker was snapping photos

She makes that brand look 10x more expensive and luxurious.

And Goobert made it look 100 x cheap and ugly!

Nicki is like someone from RuPaul's drag race that wouldn't even so awful that she'd get kicked off first episode babes.. she'd be a montage in one of the contestants' lists that wanted to get on the show but weren't successful.

EPIC FAIL springs to mind.

Really, Nicki Minaj to Madonna is what Britney was to her a decade ago. She likes those talentless wannabes sometimes. For some bizarre reason. ANYWAY... let's carry on talking about Madonna's best album in a decade and forget those awful WANNABES...

Nicki is like someone from RuPaul's drag race that wouldn't even so awful that she'd get kicked off first episode babes.. she'd be a montage in one of the contestants' lists that wanted to get on the show but weren't successful.

Really, Nicki Minaj to Madonna is what Britney was to her a decade ago. She likes those talentless wannabes sometimes. For some bizarre reason. ANYWAY... let's carry on talking about Madonna's best album in a decade and forget those awful WANNABES...

You did NOT just call Britney a talentless wannabe...

The Miley hook-up cringeworthy mash-up was the nadir. :zombie:

So I'm playing the album yet again (sans Living For Love which I don't have as I bought individual tracks rather than the pre-order) as I sit in the bath, I've put them on shuffle now.

Illuminati is just such a grower. I also love Cunt I'm Madonna.

I have never put an album on replay so much, I'm obsessed with it and been playing it non-stop for the past few days on my holiday. Sadly I left my iShuffle charger at home, so I'm playing it until the battery runs out and am having a binge listen to Ghosttown. :wow: