*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

If anything, the fact that it is not getting any spins even in Quebec where even her demos become hits means that the label has a strict plan scheduled. You don't want radio to start playing a song too early and at a time when most music directors are off.

I hope this is the case. It's possible the label didn't literally tell them not to play it, but rather that it hasn't officially gone for adds yet and stations aren't adding new songs until the new year anyway. I do think holding LFL until January (or even until the Feb batch of tracks) would have been a good idea. I know there's still a chance of it becoming a hit, but I imagine it would be more appealing to programmers if it was band-spanking new the day they add it rather than two weeks old. Curious to see how this all plays out.

EDIT: Have US clubs started playing it? Because if not, that might give us our answer.

i think LFL shoulnd't have been attached to the pre-order but instead sold as a separate track. Someone correct me If i am wrong but pre-ordered tracks are not eligible to chart on Billboard therefore the front loaded sales for LFL bought by fans are...well...lost forever.

i think LFL shoulnd't have been attached to the pre-order but instead sold as a separate track. Someone correct me If i am wrong but pre-ordered tracks are not eligible to chart on Billboard therefore the front loaded sales for LFL bought by fans are...well...lost forever.

I didn't buy the pre-order (hate iTunes and was waiting for amazon mp3) and just got the individual tracks - of which LFL was unavailable and album only. It IS however on youtube so just play it there which isn't very much now. I just want Ghosttown to be first single. :grr::(

And moving up?

Well I've already played it over 100 times so I guess the answers is YES

Took me to heaven

Let me fall down

Now that it's over

I'm gonna CARRY ON!

Lifted me up and watched me stumble

After the heartache

I'm gonna CARRY ON!

LIVING FOR LOVE

I'm LIVING FOR LOVE

NOT givin' up

I'm gonna CARRY ON!

Living for LOVe

I'm LIVING for LOVE

Not GONNA STOP

Love's gonna LIFT ME

UP!

My LORD

My GOD

My QUEEN

I just passed by M's house to see the wreath and I saw Lola getting into a car! Ugh she walked right in front of me!

That's awesome!

I also agree about LFL being amazing. It only gets better over time. I think it's best single since Frozen.

"Charts are useless, especially numbers

They don't stand for anything

How can they explain how we feel"

Just saw this on twitter

B5zs3rlIgAEU8Bm.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

:lmao:

I just passed by M's house to see the wreath and I saw Lola getting into a car! Ugh she walked right in front of me!

You should have said you knew who stole her mother's demos but you'd only tell M in person.

ibsOzzu39d8IAL.gif

:lmao:

You should have said you knew who stole her mother's demos but you'd only tell M in person.

ibsOzzu39d8IAL.gif

😂 my friend was like "we should ask her if she has any other leaks she'd want to share!" The lights were on upstairs. She probably heard us! 😂😂😂

Is the property really that close to the street/sidewalk? This has puzzled me for so long. I can't imagine her just sitting in her living room, reading her spellbook and smoking an imaginary ciggie, all of a sudden bothered by screaming and honking outside.

Is the property really that close to the street/sidewalk? This has puzzled me for so long. I can't imagine her just sitting in her living room, reading her spellbook and smoking an imaginary ciggie, all of a sudden bothered by screaming and honking outside.

Her bedroom is on the other side of where she lives so it's private. The 5th floor is the gym.