*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Remixes still matter (e.g. Tove Lo) and the house revival must have helped, but I just can't be doing with those 10 min oompah oompah mixes. They are even a real chore on the treadmill. Life is too short for those epic mixes.

:rotfl:

I think she'll release six every month!

December/January, early Febraury & the other seven come with the album's release in March. That makes 19 songs in total.

I think we'll be getting mainly remixes in February, but I'm onboard however she wants to release them. She could be doing some market research with sales tracking of the single songs. What's popular and what's not. This could influence the final tracklist more in sequencing than which songs to release period. I'm betting she knows what the finalized tracklist is anyway.

The song has received only ONE spin in Canada since its release. LOL. ONE.

Canadian radio plays the shit out of Madonna. Well, at least French Canadian radio. I mean, they even play Madonna demos and now they are not playing her new lead single? Even the demos of GMAYL and The Beat Goes On were hits in Quebec. Lol. Obviously, Interscope hasn't given the OK yet. I actually believe that the label has asked them to wait.

10868267_10152639084268282_1289367439143

It's CHRISTMAS :manson:

Of course no new songs will be added. Everyone's on holiday.

Ugh I see the panic talk has already started. Sometimes I really wonder why I even bother with these forums.

Also, this is chart talk so I'm moving all this shit to the chart forum. You can all have your funeral for an album that hasn't even been released yet there :manson:

Oh God. Please get some decent remixes this time. Proper mixers.

Groove Armada. (Why did she only use them once?)

William Orbit. Would be interesting to hear his take.

Penguin Prison.

Goldfrapp.

David Morales.

Yes I'd love some proper producer remixes!!

Diplo

Disclosure

Hercules & Love Affair

Blood Diamonds

SBTRKT

Duke Durmont

Stuart Price (even though his last mix for M sucked)

Giorgio Mordor

Imagine that as a line-up for her next maxi!!!!

By the Groove Armada did remix Don't Tell Me along with DJ Preimer - both of which remain unreleased, hope they surface one day.

This thread! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some fans running like chickens without head. Are you newbies or what, haven't you made it through the wilderness of AL, HC or MDNA? And it's only days since the little release...

Oh, if it weren't Christmas i would tell all of you obsessed with charts to FUCK OFF and go stan Taylor Swift. She's more of your league.

But it's Christmas so i'll behave.

People on various forums complaining she needs to release another single cause LFL will be too old by the time the single and album drop. Well what do you think she can do now, IT'S NOT LIKE SHE PLANNED IT THIS WAY.

The fast food generation, makes me sad.

Anyways Mert latest Instagram pic is from London, is Madonna in London?? He posted a pic of her yesterday drinking Rebel Heart champaign.

http://instagram.com/p/xEaB4ymFls/

Madonna one

http://instagram.com/p/xDIL_WmFj2/

Oh dear that last pic is awful. Channeling angelica Houston in 'the witches' :(

Already some fans are panicking cause she's not selling billions on the US iTunes. ATRL already calling it a flop despite it hasnt even been released till March.

Ugh!! Gonna avoid other forums, just gonna enjoy the glorious songs Madonna has given us.

Why are they even talking about M in the first place? Aren't these useless idiots supposed to be listening to that 1989 shit over and over again? :lmao:

This thread! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some fans running like chickens without head. Are you newbies or what, haven't you made it through the wilderness of AL, HC or MDNA? And it's only days since the little release...

Oh, if it weren't Christmas i would tell all of you obsessed with charts to FUCK OFF and go stan Taylor Swift. She's more of your league.

But it's Christmas so i'll behave.

Nobody's panicking. Talking about exaggeration and taking Jasonakos post out of context. :dead:

If anything, the fact that it is not getting any spins even in Quebec where even her demos become hits means that the label has a strict plan scheduled. You don't want radio to start playing a song too early and at a time when most music directors are off.

I think they realized they made a mistake by putting LFL as part of the 6 track sample. That's prob why Joan of Arc is listed on the tracklist, as they may have wanted to substitute it with LFL at first and plan to release LFL in Feb as planned.