*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

Guest bluejean

Nowhere in this thread http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48278#entry1872756 did it say we can't talk about the leaks. Maybe that should be explained there because we thought we were allowed to discuss it in a separate thread (as long as we didn't post links of course.)

And not everyone reads every single thing posted in the forum btw. A clear set of rules in that pinned thread would be useful.

I've just gone ahead and deleted ALL threads that refer to demos.

If any of you clowns have downloaded the leaked demos, then you can discuss it amongst yourselves on your iPhones, your Facebook pages or maybe on other forums, but it will NOT be allowed here.

Feel free to post 1000 threads about the 6 songs that Madonna has released as a Christmas present as part of the iTunes pre-order. Any other leaked song discussion, within a thread for itself or in any other thread, WILL BE DELETED.

:thumbsup:

Nowhere in this thread http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48278#entry1872756 did it say we can't talk about the leaks. Maybe that should be explained there because we thought we were allowed to discuss it in a separate thread (as long as we didn't post links of course.)

And not everyone reads every single thing posted in the forum btw. A clear set of rules in that pinned thread would be useful.

Thank you! I didn't realize I did anything wrong just saying that people are missing out! No description of any of the music or where it is or anything and it got deleted and I got cursed out lol whatever smh

omg i cant even keep up with this thread!!! this forum is exploding ya'll!! lovin the excitement and speed!!

but i feel like a flop fan cuz i'm not keeping up dammit...damn u christmas...getting in the way of my Madonna!

Living for Love is an instant classic for me. The song has that heal my soul feel to it. Love Love it!

Hopefully US radios will embrace the song. It deserved to be heard by everyone.

thanks for making this a demo free thread Sudehead!

I don't want any spoilers ruining the new album for me.

+1. A spoiler-free thread is a great idea. I'm looking forward to being blown away by new music in 2015, as I have been with these 6 stellar tracks!

FOR DISCUSSION OF DEMOS/UNRELEASED MATERIAL GO HERE - http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48463

I've just gone ahead and deleted ALL threads that refer to demos.

If any of you clowns have downloaded the leaked demos, then you can discuss it amongst yourselves on your iPhones, your Facebook pages or maybe on other forums, but it will NOT be allowed here.

Feel free to post 1000 threads about the 6 songs that Madonna has released as a Christmas present as part of the iTunes pre-order. Any other leaked song discussion, within a thread for itself or in any other thread, WILL BE DELETED.

Honestly it's like dealing with illiterate people here sometimes :manson:

Don't take this the wrong way or as me trying to tell anyone what to do because you know I love you dearly and can see your hormones are all worked up right now, but forgive those of us who can't keep up with the schizoid moderation of late in this section.

It was clearly stated that we should not ask for or share the actual songs, not that we couldn't discuss them. We were encouraged a few days ago to discuss them outside of this particular thread and 99% of forum members seemed to happily respect this, enthusiastically sharing thoughts on tracks within a few active threads with moderator involvement that only went so far as to flush out those who did solicit files.

The impression was left that it was indeed okay to talk about the new songs (which are easily obtained elsewhere all over the internet.) As of this past hour this is no longer the case. Got it. Which highlights one of the big issues here.

I realize the severity of what's happened, the vulnerable position it leaves the forum in and therefore the necessity to wipe out certain threads/posts. However, instead of completely and permanently deleting all record of an issue when one arises within a problematic thread, why not add it to a master list of things that are/aren't permissible in the Rebel Heart sub-forum for posterity and for those of us who aren't glued to the forum 24 hours a day or don't have time to wade through 50 pages of posts to find such statements? Otherwise, how can someone be expected to know and be considered "illiterate" just because something that was okay at three o'clock on Tuesday is suddenly punishable by death at noon on Wednesday?

It's irritating that we spent most of 2014 poring over thread after thread filled with hashtag speculation, fan art, fake song lyrics and stupid fucking pizza banter only to be muted once the real shit started surfacing.

Moderating can be a thankless, frustrating task but the forum would greatly benefit if more of an effort was made to keep everyone on the same page, yourselves included. Be clear and consistent and doing so without the insults would be a refreshing change. If nothing else it would illicit a more positive response and atmosphere instead of repeatedly making everyone feel like crap for caring about new Madonna music on a forum devoted to her. There are shit-stirrers and trolls, but there are also a lot of very loyal fans here who are understandably excited and can't navigate within rigid guidelines that change every five minutes with little-to-no documentation.

:smooch:

What's everyone's favorite part in each song? I'll go first:

• Living For Love - I love the second verse. The way it's sung, the beat, the lyrics, it's perfect.
  • Devil Pray - The part towards the end when she and the Devil are both signing "Oooh, sing hallelujah, ooooh, save my soul..." I think it blends perfectly and it has such a great, almost gothic vibe to it.
  • Ghosttown - Hands down the softly sung bridge (Or is it part of the chorus? I'm not too familiar with lyrical grammar) at the 3:15 mark. It's beautiful.
  • Unapologetic Bitch - I love the fast spoken portions "When we, did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied..."
  • Illuminati - The production is fantastic and the 3:00 mark is great with the altered vocals. I find myself singing "It's like everybody in this party's shining like Illuminati" all around the house.
  • Bitch I'm Madonna - The yells at the end/within each verse (?) "Blow up the shit tonight!", "Who do you think you are?!" I love it. And the beat breakdowns (?) are fantastic. Craziest M song I've listened to and I absolutely love it.

It's irritating that we spent most of 2014 poring over thread after thread filled with hashtag speculation, fan art, fake song lyrics and stupid fucking pizza banter only to be muted once the real shit started surfacing.

....... Be clear and consistent and doing so without the insults would be a refreshing change. If nothing else it would illicit a more positive response and atmosphere instead of repeatedly making everyone feel like crap for caring about new Madonna music on a forum devoted to her. T

Just quoting a little part of your post, but I agree with everything you wrote in it.

Living for Love - "up up up" only M.

Devil Pray - her vocals

Ghosttown - "I know you're scared tonight"

Illuminati - "the enlightenment that started it all"

Unapologetic - random bursts of trumpet

BIM - "bitch I'm Madonna"

Thanks to a leak and a quick response by Steve Berman and Team Interscope in coordination with her Maverick management team, Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart, became available for pre-order at iTunes late last night, ahead of a 3/10 release (moved up from its originally slated April street date).

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi?10