*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

I feel breaking it into three releases is good because can you imagine getting slammed with NINETEEN songs of utmost quality at once? I'd have to call out of work and not leave home for a week.

I actually thought about Robyn's Body Talk series the other day. She's essentially doing the same thing, only not making us buy two EPs and then one LP.

I actually thought about Robyn's Body Talk series the other day. She's essentially doing the same thing, only not making us buy two EPs and then one LP.

Oh that's right! I keep wondering if we will get two covers like with MDNA.

I never understood the concept of deluxe editions. If you want to add the bonus tracks, why not cohesively put them within the album instead of just thrown on at the end?

I blame Tori Amos.

Seriously. I love Tori but for years she would release deluxe editions with bonus tracks (sometimes only one!) in these clunky fat cardboard cases when I prefer the slim jewel case. At least with deluxe MDNA the case was still slim and had a superior alternate cover.

I read that the instrumental version of LFL has been sent to radios as well as the album version. I WANT IT!!!!!

I'd love to know who are the remixers!!!! I'd love some remixes with strong beats and the choir!!!!

I read that the instrumental version of LFL has been sent to radios as well as the album version. I WANT IT!!!!!

I'd love to know who are the remixers!!!! I'd love some remixes with strong beats and the choir!!!!

Let's hope the remixes are better than the ones for MDNA. There wasn't a singke classic remix from the whole project. Absolute dross all round.

Honestly i am not against leaking early demos, but not before an official release.We've all enjoyed the ROL demos years after, and did not spoil the moment. Having them now is nonsense, i am not against people listening them but i think it is just a mess to leak them now.

With 19 tracks on the album, if there are leftover tracks that she'd still like to release, it would be ideal to release them as proper bsides to the singles. We haven't had bsides since the remixes of the confessions album tracks. If there's not going to be any physical releases, there's really no overhead in releasing several singles if she wants to.

As long as it doesn't turn into that Justin Timberlake "20/20" fiasco then i'm ok. And when she talked about having "two sides" to the story on instagram, that's exactly what I thought she might do -- split the record in half and release each seperately with six months in between.

None of that please. What you're doing now is fine.

And I'm sorry but even at its worst, these six OFFICIAL songs wipe the floor with everything that is a demo right now.

I've been listening to these songs for a week now and I'm still speechless. She has done it again! Musical peak at age 56.......nobody else has done this. Melodies, hooks, lyrics are all classic Madonna, she's truly in top form! I'm completely awestruck.

Oh please! You see no difference between a leaked track that was not chosen for an album that gets leaked after the fact, sometimes years later and this situation where we are talking about early demos of material that is yet to be released? Your rationalizations are kind of laughable. Have some integrity man.

WELL SAID!

Exactly. The self righteousness of this newbie is how should I put it, laughable.

listen or don't listen to them, but could you just PLEASE shut the f*** up about the leaked songs already. It encourages others to search for them and fuels their distribution. Don't think the forum should be used for that, but I know that's for the admin to decide (which I am not). Anyway, I see you created a spoiler thread, so I edited this post of mine accordingly.

Love the songs more and more each day. Funnily enough the "weird ones" are the ones that i'm enjoying a lot, especially Bitch I'm Madonna. Don't know why but I think that song would have been on her first album if she had released it today.

Great collection.

I think this is staged... as in the album "leaked" so it has to be a rushed released a.k.a "surprise" release for the gp and just around christmas what a "coincidence"! The "leak" is used as a cover so technically she didn't "copy" Beyoncé.

Well...Everything is possible.

I think this is staged... as in the album "leaked" so it has to be a rushed released a.k.a "surprise" release for the gp and just around christmas what a "coincidence"! The "leak" is used as a cover so technically she didn't "copy" Beyoncé.

dave I think you're completely wrong on this.

Madonna would not leak 40+ songs just so she'd have excuse to release her album before Xmas. In several interviews now shes talked about her frustration at what has occurred and I simply do not believe someone of M's integrity in her work and what she believes, would lie and continue to lie. She is not Joanne Meatball Stain Germanotta.

We already know that people have been trading her stolen demos for months - some members have been contacted and approached to buy it.

Madonna revealed she intended to release Living for Love as the first single to coincide with Valentines Day. And I will believe what she says along with my own appraisal of the facts and faith in M's artistic integrity. Early on when it was just Rebel Heart and WAOM, I was open to it being a PR stunt - not now.

Then wouldn't she have made the video?!!! There's no video!! It's gonna be filmed in January. If she had, then you have a point!