*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

What's up with Orbit now?!

I can never get a handle on whether he is complimenting or dissing M.

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2014/12/23/produtor-william-orbit-cria-polemica-ao-insinuar-que-madonna-liberou-os-vazamentos-de-musicas2/

wo.jpg

Wtf is wrong with this guy? this is not the first time he's thrown shade towards her these days.

Guest bluejean

I respect some people's loyalty and self discipline not listening to leaks. But I really HAVE to hear them now they're there. I'm just like that. I will not spread them though or even give song titles now.

W. Orbit was not that magnanimous when horrible raw vocal takes of Britney leaked earlier this year, in fact he made a real fuss about it...

I think all of the 6 tracks from the Rebel Heart EP would make a single and have a fantastic video because the lyrics and the music production on these tracks are very cinematographic.

What was the working title?

I read something about "Ghosttown" being the finished version of "Never Let You Go", but I have no idea whether it's true or not

Is it impossible to make a thread just for those who want to listen to the leaks and to discuss them? That's a middle ground for those of us who want to talk about Rebel Heart but not get spoilers.

Can't believe people are making up all these excuses for downloading the new leaked songs when we have 6 polished gems. There's no excuse except being inpatient.

Is it impossible to make a thread just for those who want to listen to the leaks and to discuss them? That's a middle ground for those of us who want to talk about Rebel Heart but not get spoilers.

Can't believe people are making up all these excuses for downloading the new leaked songs when we have 6 polished gems. There's no excuse except being inpatient.

There's absolutely no reason to shame or criticize fans who listen to the leaks (just as there's no reason to do that to those who choose not to). The people who stole, bought, and leaked the tracks are the problem. Expecting fans not to seek out new Madonna music when it's out there is ridiculous.

There's absolutely no reason to shame or criticize fans who listen to the leaks (just as there's no reason to do that to those who choose not to). The people who stole, bought, and leaked the tracks are the problem. Expecting fans not to seek out new Madonna music when it's out there is ridiculous.

I agree. But it's best we disband from this topic, as others might get heated with it.

In other news, Madonna is gonna look hot in the new issue of Cosmopolitan.

Oh God this song where she references a string of her old songs!! How fabulous. (Am I allowed to say that?)

Since a lot of posts were removed regarding the leaks, including a thread about one of tht songs, it seems as though we can't discuss them. Just a warning

You are wrong. These aren't leaks, they are stolen songs. If you asked Madonna what kind of fan she preferred at the present moment: her fans who actively don't listen nor seek our the leaks, or the fans who constantly keep seeking them out, posting about them (making others aware), and actively participating in circulating her stolen music?

Who do you think she would be happier with? It is wrong, so don't be obtuse about it.

I'm so glad. I just love being in a community of people who all love Madonna, and know what quality music truly is....

Let's put some butter on you, baby, cuz you ON A ROLL! LOVE your posts, fellow M fan! :)

Orbit hacked her or what. I will never understand him. He seems a bit lunatic. Last year he was furious about the Britney song and even more that the version of a song on the album had a small glitch. He was furious. I don't think this was a strategy. I thought that when Rebel Heart and Wash All Over me leaked. Now it's obvious that it's not the case.

:old:

I agree. But it's best we disband from this topic, as others might get heated with it.

In other news, Madonna is gonna look hot in the new issue of Cosmopolitan.

:thumbsup:

..and yep Cosmo is sure to be great with Ellen on board again. I wonder when we'll get the leaks from that? :naughty:

2a6bee62622987b44395e643f4eecda2_view-e1

Disagree. Madonna has asked us not to. Respect her wishes. You have 6 glorious official tracks. Stuff being there illegally does not entitle you to listen.

Guest Borderline

Totally agree with this!

Guest bluejean

You are wrong. These aren't leaks, they are stolen songs. If you asked Madonna what kind of fan she preferred at the present moment: her fans who actively don't listen nor seek our the leaks, or the fans who constantly keep seeking them out, posting about them (making others aware), and actively participating in circulating her stolen music?

Who do you think she would be happier with? It is wrong, so don't be obtuse about it.

What makes you think we all want to be liked by Madonna or make Madonna happy? I'm a Madonna fan not a sheep. And I'm not responsible for these leaks so I'm not going to feel bad about listening to them. Get real.

And every single person on this forum has Madonna leaks of some kind in their possession. We've spent years discussing photo leaks. Madonna finally finds out and says it's "wrong" suddenly it's wrong?

If you actually believe what you're saying you should go to your computer now and delete every single unreleased demo, video or photo. Otherwise you're a hypocrite. Or do you think she approves of all those demos, tour rehearsals, Reinvention tour footage, BAT bootlegs etc etc that have leaked over the years? Those are stolen too!