*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

I think it'd be cool if she gathered everyone she name checks (Well almost, I don't see Obama or Queen Elizabeth wanting to participate) for the video interlude.

Lookalikes a la American Life.

Some of the "guests" on the party will look a mess ;)

from the official released music, i think she could get one for ghosttown.

Grammies love Alicia Keys though..(hate Madonna)

Song/record of the year:

Living for Love

i can already picture the sections of her tour.. the catholic/religious one for devil pray. dark section for ghost town. crazy/wild section for unapologetic bitch & bitch im madonna. closing with living for love. illuminati interlude.

Rebel Heart needs to be the opener.

Yes! With the muffled Rebel Heaa-aaaarrrt echoing throughout the stadium for at least a minute before she comes out.

tumblr_nh1ncitYiP1ql4v1qo1_1280.jpg

I'm not sure you know how those me and you memes are supposed to work.

OMG so of course I heard the "album" since it's up on iTunes

Quick review

Lets start with the obvious: Illuminati is already the 3rd best Madonna song ever :wow:

Living for Love - Fits right in with the current retro house sound, kind of like an updated Rescue Me. I don't have a copy of this oddly, I think cause I never did the pre-order and bought the individual tracks, so been listening to it on youtube.

Devil Prays - OMG so now we have Drugdonna. :dramatic: This is maddeningly familiar, it sounds like the True Detective theme and Train's Angel in Blue Jeans, very spaghetti western; a wistful update of Miles Away with a little Dr Alban thrown in.

Ghosttown - This is lovely.

Unapologetic Cunt - Love this! The reggae groove is hot and really works.

Illuminati - Got to love those namechecks to her lessers, they must be giddy with delight.

Bytch I'm Madonna - Like Illuminati is to Some Girls, this is to Incredible, closest precedents, like a way amped up version. Too much.

QUEEN MADONNA via instagram

Real Rebels think for themselves!

Real Rebels respect ART!

Real Rebels are Rebels

in their ❤️#rebelheart

It's the colour version of the album cover :wow:

It doesn't make you less of a fan if you listen to the leaks nor does it make you a better fan if you don't listen. There is literally nothing we or her management can do at this point. It's all over the Internet and so many people have them already.