*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

i'm kind of lost with the release of living for love, if i'm not wrong it was released 22/12 everywhere except on the uk where its coming out 20/2 so it can chart. But where's the official single cover??

Their is no way it was released as the first single?? We never got a confirmation, cover art, radio adds, video release date.... WTF?

Sorry I overreacted I'm on edge. It's being discussed in the Instagram thread sorry

Not only are you hot but you are one of my fave posters!

I am on edge too! But in the best way!

Their is no way it was released as the first single?? We never got a confirmation, cover art, radio adds, video release date.... WTF?

She said it's the first single in several interviews and said she'll make a video for it and the release date of the single is on itunes. But where is the cover??? That piece is missing and it's weird

Not only are you hot but you are one of my fave posters!

I am on edge too! But in the best way!

Aww thanks babe that made my night

I am too! This is all too much for me!

Its a great first choice, but I'm worried it won't chart.. She hasn't performed it, released a video. or released a single version on itunes? :(

You're giving me a headache. Did you not read any interview about the sudden release and the original plan for the single release? A wrench was thrown into her original plans because of the leaks so not everything is 110% prepared at the moment. God. Damnit.

It will chart eventually and probably fairly well now that streaming counts. It doesn't matter anyway, though, because radio is irrelevant and her total of top 10 hits is way ahead of anyone who could possibly catch up so it's all just gravy! Relax and enjoy!

Hi guys, you guys need to download the app for google chrome to instantly repeat the video on youtube, we will help LIVING FOR LOVE with viewns and stream.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-replay-for-youtube/kanbnempkjnhadplbfgdaagijdbdbjeb

Or just go here, set it and forget it! ;-.b

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=zbeTpLVlyZQ#Madonna_-_Living_For_Love_(Audio_Version)

This is all the spins the song got today across all formats. I am kind of confused to tell you the truth. Are they waiting for January to push the song on the radio?

Each and every Madonna lead single gets a special premiere by all big channels like Z100, KTU, KIIS, KISS Chicago etc.. American Life, Hung Up, 4Mins all premiered on most major channels and had very decent airplay the first few days. And of course GMAYL had the MASSIVE radio deal.

I guess they will start pushing it once the Xmas and New Year airplay freeze is over?!

We shoud not worry. The release of the song was not "traditional" at all so the radio premiere got fucked up too. Hopefully the song will grow organically. Most songs with radio deals end up flopping because when you force people to hear a song every hour out of the blue they react negatively. It needs time to grow naturally with listeners. Let's pray when the first call out scores arrive as not as disastrous as GMAYL and American Life's.

10878972_10152632172478282_917384168_o.j

She does appear to be doing *something* video or photo related tonight, no? I doubt she is dressing up like that for a night out.

I'm praying its a video

Its a great first choice, but I'm worried it won't chart.. She hasn't performed it, released a video. or released a single version on itunes? :(

@08161958: Living For Love is set to be aired on KissFM Los Angeles, tomorrow at 6am! @RyanSeacrest

:wow:

I want like 5 videos for this album. All the songs released as a singles.

that's what i was thinking! just fuck the system & billboard. Radio doesn't play Madonna anymore. It all just doesn't really matter as long as the album sells!

yah what would it matter if it was number one song on radio right now or million seller - when it doesn't even count towards any charts!?!?

I'm praying its a video

Once the holidays are over, we are only a few weeks away from the grammys, new music, tour announcement, etc... And from the timeline she herseld had originally set: releasing LFL on Valentine's Day.

She went early to Malawi for this reason. And she had always planned to go to Brazil for the holidays. The timeline simply makes sense..........

Right? RIGHT??

that's what i was thinking! just fuck the system & billboard. Radio doesn't play Madonna anymore. It all just doesn't really matter as long as the album sells!

yah what would it matter if it was number one song on radio right now or million seller - when it doesn't even count towards any charts!?!?

True. The #NTP has just started and things are gonna be done in her way this time. She's in full charge and seems so passionate about her little baby #rebelheart. :wow: