*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

if the 19 tracks are the deluxe album

i am wondering which songs of these 5 she will put on standard edition

I think this is the standard edition

if the 19 tracks are the deluxe album

i am wondering which songs of these 5 she will put on standard edition

I don't think there will be a deluxe. Because there would have been 2 versions for pre order. So it's all just 1 edition. Which I hope because I didn't like that MDNA if we wanted both covers we had to buy the editions lol

Me when people complain it's not Ray of light

tumblr_inline_ngqbsneZ3p1sl5ybd.gif

What fans say about Ray Of Light, the album, music, visuals, direction, connection, the entire era is precisely how I feel about Rebel Heart...Between what we've heard thus far from the demos and the officially released 6 tracks I can honestly say from the depth of my heart and soul that this era is by far my personal favorite...each and every track I'm connected to Madonnas voice, words, music, Her message, I cry, I laugh, I jump around like a crazy person, I'm invested a billion% like never before...Rebel Heart era IS my Ray of Light!!!

Edited by magodonna

I recall that over a year ago in a thread on this forum, a few members and I were brainstorming Madonna's next album release strategy. The idea of releasing sporadic EPs of 4-6 songs was discussed and I am interested in this new strategy that Madonna is going with right now of releasing six song from the new album, followed by some in Feb and March. At least this will keep the album alive for longer instead of dropping all the song at once. Thank God she is not dumping the song like U2.

What fans say about Ray Of Light, the album, music, visuals, direction, connection, the entire era is precisely how I feel about Rebel Heart...Between what we've heard thus far from the demos and the officially released 6 tracks I can honestly say from the depth of my heart and soul that this era is by far my personal favorite...each and every track I'm connected to Madonnas voice, words, music, Her message, I cry, I laugh, I jump around like a crazy person, I'm invested a billion% like never before...Rebel Heart era IS my Ray of Light!!!

But what's so fucking great about Madonna is that they are BOTH her records just like all the other ones. She really does have one of the most diverse and rich catalogue, even Hard Candy & MDNA have great tracks on them. I mean wow just wow. I'm sorry i adore Bjôrk, Kate Bush, Prince etc.... but their catalogues are not as rich and varied and so constant. She's a major force in popular music, which other artist made such tracks with so much modern flair in the lyrics (Illuminati, Devil pray) and up to date production (I bow at Dj Dahi & Blood diamonds feet but at the other as well).

The Grammy's should give a very special prize for what she brought to pop music since the beginning. Just watch them all, they all took after her and crashed after a few albums only. The Grammy's need to give her a special recognition prize to be forgiven for True blue & Like a prayer early on, even for Madonna, i mean Gwen Stefani admitted that with LAMB she tried to reproduce Madonna's first album. All these bitches should be on their knees praying they could produce such tracks as the ones on Rebel heart in their 40's (i'm not even talking about their 50's). <<<<Listening to Inside out for the 10 000th time since it leaked.

I recall that over a year ago in a thread on this forum, a few members and I were brainstorming Madonna's next album release strategy. The idea of releasing sporadic EPs of 4-6 songs was discussed and I am interested in this new strategy that Madonna is going with right now of releasing six song from the new album, followed by some in Feb and March. At least this will keep the album alive for longer instead of dropping all the song at once. Thank God she is not dumping the song like U2.

I had this same idea before Madonna went into the studio for MDNA, based mainly on the way Robyn released the Body Talk EP series prior to the definitive album, which was brilliant.

This was also based on the normal album -> tour cycle, and I think although she's making lemonade right now, she'll find (when it's said and done) having nearly 12 weeks of constant buzz and promo surrounding her music (in a truly accessible way) will be a way to go for her. Having an overabundace of songs, she could even still release an EP during the tour to continue momentum and curiously throughout the era.

When we first started hearing of the number of demos circulating and songs she was working on, I thought that the Double Album idea was a very distinct possibility. It would also be a contract fulfillment, freeing her up To renegotiate or release music in the future however she wants to. I'm glad I was right in my predictions for a change. She always surprises me. Lol

I read something yesterday that really upset me. Someone on another forum was talking about how Madonna doesn't garner any new fans, and that her only fans were the ones she kept from the 80's and 90's. Bull shit. It was three years ago, and I was watching the super bowl at a party. The game was all right, and I was having a good time... But then Madonna came on the tv, and I was amaze by what I saw. I did research, and became utterly obsessed with all things madonna. I was 14. I WAS 14. That same year I felt a connection with her albums, and her videos, and I bought hundreds of her songs and album on itunes. That same year I had the greatest experience of my life. For my 15th birthday, my parents surprised me with tickets to the MDNA tour in DC, and it forever changed my life. I cried when she came out on stage. There was just something deep down inside of me that NO OTHER person in music had ever reached before, and will ever reach. People think I'm weird, especially when I wear my MDNA tour shirt to school, but I'm not bothered. So this is my argument for all of those people over on ATRL who claim madonna is done recruiting fans. I am now 17 years old, and obsessed with madonna, and LOVING this era with all of you fantastic Madonna fans. Long Live the one and only living legend, Madonna Louise Ciccone. :madonna2::iloveyou:

I'm right there with you!

I was 16 when I discovered Ray of Light and Erotica and it changed my life. I'm 21 now.

I was talking to a guy online who was convinced that I was a "fake" because I'm 21 (not even that young tbh) and a Madonna fan...

I preordered my copy of Rebel Heart today and I really feel that it's going to have something for everyone on it, regardless of age.

I read something yesterday that really upset me. Someone on another forum was talking about how Madonna doesn't garner any new fans, and that her only fans were the ones she kept from the 80's and 90's. Bull shit. It was three years ago, and I was watching the super bowl at a party. The game was all right, and I was having a good time... But then Madonna came on the tv, and I was amaze by what I saw. I did research, and became utterly obsessed with all things madonna. I was 14. I WAS 14. That same year I felt a connection with her albums, and her videos, and I bought hundreds of her songs and album on itunes. That same year I had the greatest experience of my life. For my 15th birthday, my parents surprised me with tickets to the MDNA tour in DC, and it forever changed my life. I cried when she came out on stage. There was just something deep down inside of me that NO OTHER person in music had ever reached before, and will ever reach. People think I'm weird, especially when I wear my MDNA tour shirt to school, but I'm not bothered. So this is my argument for all of those people over on ATRL who claim madonna is done recruiting fans. I am now 17 years old, and obsessed with madonna, and LOVING this era with all of you fantastic Madonna fans. Long Live the one and only living legend, Madonna Louise Ciccone. :madonna2::iloveyou:

I love you - But not in an illegal kind of way .

LFL is the epitome of life and joy for me right now . I don't even care about the chart ! Love it !

I'm madly in love and been having a major affair with this track...I hope to Godonna that She includes it on the album.

Addicted/The One That Got Away

I'm under your spell
Pulled me in,

took me down with your poisonous touch
You brought me to hell
Watch me burn with a fever that

I love so much
You're watching me crawl
I get your kicks, take your fist
Put it right through the wall
The drug that I crave
You're so clever, you're the devil
Watch it slither it away

See I don't know what it is
But I'm attracted to the dark
And it was easy to predict

You were gonna be the one who broke my heart
You were gonna be the one who tore it apart
Make me fall right on my knees and start to pray
You were gonna be the one that got away

Your truth is a lie
Bitter fruit, bitter sweet
But oh so divine
Now that I've had a taste
Like a mouth to a flame,

I'm addicted to pain

I'm addicted
I'm addicted
I'm addicted
I'm addicted to the one that got away

I'm addicted
I'm addicted
I'm addicted
I'm addicted to the one that got away

Edited by magodonna

i'm kind of lost with the release of living for love, if i'm not wrong it was released 22/12 everywhere except on the uk where its coming out 20/2 so it can chart. But where's the official single cover??