*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

The comments section bothered me more than anything else, so fucking nasty and full of pure hate, I don't know why I even bothered checkin in there.

It's always best to avoid them.. :)

The comments section bothered me more than anything else, so fucking nasty and full of pure hate, I don't know why I even bothered checkin in there.

Don't read them. Comments are never edited anymore and so the most vile, sexist and vicious people have free reign to spill hate everywhere. Plus every article on Madonna seems to be filled with Monsters and general Madonna haters who want to be heard. They are not worth your time,

I read something yesterday that really upset me. Someone on another forum was talking about how Madonna doesn't garner any new fans, and that her only fans were the ones she kept from the 80's and 90's. Bull shit. It was three years ago, and I was watching the super bowl at a party. The game was all right, and I was having a good time... But then Madonna came on the tv, and I was amaze by what I saw. I did research, and became utterly obsessed with all things madonna. I was 14. I WAS 14. That same year I felt a connection with her albums, and her videos, and I bought hundreds of her songs and album on itunes. That same year I had the greatest experience of my life. For my 15th birthday, my parents surprised me with tickets to the MDNA tour in DC, and it forever changed my life. I cried when she came out on stage. There was just something deep down inside of me that NO OTHER person in music had ever reached before, and will ever reach. People think I'm weird, especially when I wear my MDNA tour shirt to school, but I'm not bothered. So this is my argument for all of those people over on ATRL who claim madonna is done recruiting fans. I am now 17 years old, and obsessed with madonna, and LOVING this era with all of you fantastic Madonna fans. Long Live the one and only living legend, Madonna Louise Ciccone. :madonna2::iloveyou:

Slow and steady wins the race. That's why Madonna has been winning for 30 years. Calm down.

Exactly. And it's just a pre-order, it happens with almost every major release pre-order. They shoot to the top, fall to the bottom and when it's finally released it'll shoot back up to the top again.

Who was the nincompoop that said M holding a heart was a blatant copy/rip off? That image has been in the public domain since the Aztecs were ripping out hearts ages ago and holding them up to the sun :lmao:

Not to mention Madonna has used the idea before...why is it any different now?!!!

lachapelle_14.jpg?w=450&h=328

That's so cool! I actually find that teenagers and younger people now are more likely to know about older artists and appreciate their music than when I was growing up. You can find out about them on youtube and other places online. When I was growing up basically people only had the radio and MTV to find out about pop music. So in my generation we basically just liked what we saw on there. Yes, you could find about older artists from your parents' record collection. But my parents only really listened to jazz and classical so they didn't really have any pop or rock records.

I read something yesterday that really upset me. Someone on another forum was talking about how Madonna doesn't garner any new fans, and that her only fans were the ones she kept from the 80's and 90's. Bull shit. It was three years ago, and I was watching the super bowl at a party. The game was all right, and I was having a good time... But then Madonna came on the tv, and I was amaze by what I saw. I did research, and became utterly obsessed with all things madonna. I was 14. I WAS 14. That same year I felt a connection with her albums, and her videos, and I bought hundreds of her songs and album on itunes. That same year I had the greatest experience of my life. For my 15th birthday, my parents surprised me with tickets to the MDNA tour in DC, and it forever changed my life. I cried when she came out on stage. There was just something deep down inside of me that NO OTHER person in music had ever reached before, and will ever reach. People think I'm weird, especially when I wear my MDNA tour shirt to school, but I'm not bothered. So this is my argument for all of those people over on ATRL who claim madonna is done recruiting fans. I am now 17 years old, and obsessed with madonna, and LOVING this era with all of you fantastic Madonna fans. Long Live the one and only living legend, Madonna Louise Ciccone. :madonna2::iloveyou:

You are AWESOME

:smooch::Disco_Ball::confessions:

I can`t stop listen ! :sassy:

It´s awesome how good the lyrics are on every single song (official released songs and all the leaked Demos)

She has never been so strong lyrically and vocally in years! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, my what a wonderful time to be a Madonna fan :inlove:

I just feel like such an outcast sometimes, especially at school when I tell people about how good Madonna music is and everyone thinks i'm strange, but in M's word "I'm gonna carry on".

I've been a fan since I was 10. I'm 23 now. I feel your pain as well. But in my case, most people my age only like stupid shit like these of-the-moment sluts. First it was Britney, Xtina, etc. In my school everyone knew I was a M loon. I used to write her song titles everywhere. :lmao:

Even my mom still say I'm too young to like her, she says she's too old for pop music. I mean, WTF? :lol:

And unlike what people say she will always gain new fans each era. What makes her albums #1 on iTunes everywhere it's NOT just the old queens. If that were the case we would see all these gay icons doing the same. Where's Chair? :lol:

I just feel like such an outcast sometimes, especially at school when I tell people about how good Madonna music is and everyone thinks i'm strange, but in M's word "I'm gonna carry on".

You just don't stop doin' what you're doin', baby. And know you've got a island of fabulous misfit M. fans to visit on the cloudy days.

I just feel bad for anyone who doesn't take the chance to listen to her music... Like, no one can deny she has the best music. Like LOL, she is 56 and shitting on every pop star out right now. Name ONE singer that has put a song out as good as Devil Prays, or Living for love in the past year? Exactly.

So are people guessing she will release six songs in Feb, and the final 7 plus the whole on March 10? Is this what we are surmising, but nothing official? I mean she could release 3 songs in Feb and 10 in March, I suppose. I think this is going to drastically help sales.

AMEN coming from a 40 year old fan,,,,,

I think the Brits 'Outstanding Contribution' award should return for Madonna... don't know if an international artist has won it before, but surely Madonna's contribution to British music is second only to the likes of Lennon & McCartney.

Awesome post. Reading this made my day. Thanks!

Loved reading this! Know that you chose wisely. You're a fan of the most successful female entertainer of all time. Three decades of success don't happen by accident. Keep on with it! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Madonna fandom. I was your age when the Erotica/Sex book/Body Of Evidence trifecta happened. Talk about being an outcast! Lol.

Its a long haul for so many of us long time fans, but welcome to madness!

So are people guessing she will release six songs in Feb, and the final 7 plus the whole on March 10? Is this what we are surmising, but nothing official? I mean she could release 3 songs in Feb and 10 in March, I suppose. I think this is going to drastically help sales.

You are correct that the exact number of songs for the Feb 9 release hasn't been determined.