*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

The 6 Songs of Rebel Heart Album in total #1s on 61 countries
But The Rebel Heart Album #1 on 47 countries in total

AlphaMale wrote:Is true what I saw on twitter, that Rebel heart is #1 on 61 countries?

B5dLhXaCQAADQ5P.jpg

Since when being 18yo means you're a monster and hate Madonna? those who do are just ignorant and need to be educated. I'm 25 Madonna fan since forever and I happen to like Gaga too. Can we stop bringing her all the time? the thread is Rebel Heart. It gives importance to comparisons that are just not needed. Madonna has always been to other pop singers. But she's still there, successful and relevant. Hey Madonna is still 3rd no reason to be afraid. She hasn't dropped hard.

Hell fucking no Taylor and Nicki back on top and Madonna at 3? Foolish fucking messes. Ugh I hate living in this mindless country.

It's just the pre-order though. If M's PRE-ORDERS are #3 alongside the biggest album of the year and Nicki's first-week sales the week of Christmas, she's doing very well, no?

Bitch don't try your passive aggressive shit here monster. Is getting pathetic.

probably you misunderstood his post...

and welcome....and no...there are a lot of young madonna fans here!!! (not me :( )

It's just the pre-order though. If M's PRE-ORDERS are #3 alongside the biggest album of the year and Nicki's first-week sales the week of Christmas, she's doing very well, no?

at least for few days..it will probably drop further during the week

in uk no.6 now

still good

i'm so excited about this album!!! i'm probs the only 18 year old who says that lol.

I get your point :)

And welcome, btw :D

Who was the nincompoop that said M holding a heart was a blatant copy/rip off? That image has been in the public domain since the Aztecs were ripping out hearts ages ago and holding them up to the sun :lmao:

Dlisted used to make funny articles but what he writes about M has such a nasty tone lately, plus the comments are BEYOND vile, I got more and more pissed off by reading each one, not even ONE positive comment about her. I'm staying away from the negative shit from now on.

Dlisted used to make funny articles but what he writes about M has such a nasty tone lately, plus the comments are BEYOND vile, I got more and more pissed off by reading each one, not even ONE positive comment about her. I'm staying away from the negative shit from now on.

He's a little monster right?

Me either. Just using context clues. :)

EDIT: I just checked out Dlisted (I don't read trash gossip blogs like that) and MY GOD what a horrible, negative, vile place. He doesn't seem to be very nice to Gaga either, so I guess he just hates women?

EDIT 2: Googled the guy. Apparently he's just some nasty, ageist 20-year-old queen twink twinkqueen who gets rich by being as nasty as possible. This is why I don't visit those sites. They're not making money off of me.

He's a little monster right?

Not if it's Michael K. He's ruthless with Gags and 9 time out of 10 mentions M. when slagging her off. Sur, he goes in on Madge but I think he's funny and don't mind it. At least he spins his poison well.

Actually Michael K on dlisted likes Madonna a lot. Her posts have some love in them. If you think they're terrible you don't read the site and don't get it :lol: Madge breathes and he devotes posts to it. Since its a celeb gossip site of course he slags off on her but it's with love IMO. I've read that site for years...very consistent in constant M coverage which in the rag business = LOVE

After digesting everything's that's happend this past weekend, I think everything will work out in the end for this album and Guy and M will be patting each others shoulders.

In February, when the six other tracks come out, sales for the album will increase even more cause of the new material, so the album will go back to #1 digitally again. This will happen once more in March when the rest of the songs are released, and it'll be bring it more sales and go back to #1 again.

I was very happy to hear these 6 officially released songs, but was kinda bummed that Madonna's original plan was thrown off. I had wanted to experience the whole album from beggining to end in one piece, but I guess I can get over that. Heck, every song she's out out has been A's all across the board.

Hell fucking no Taylor and Nicki back on top and Madonna at 3? Foolish fucking messes. Ugh I hate living in this mindless country.

Slow and steady wins the race. That's why Madonna has been winning for 30 years. Calm down.