*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

New thread just in time, Suedehead. Thank you.

We were getting some "fans" very upset Rebel Heart hasn't outsold The Immaculate Collection yet in the previous thread.

:lmao:

it's truly unbelievable how many downright annoying and delusional "fans" are on here

Seriously. I'm so lucky I have errands to run because I just can't with these fans sticking around.

"OMG, Living for Love isn't #1 on Billboard yet!"

Please, just shut yer pie holes.

Someone please explain to me how this is possible

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/living-for-love/id953579555

• Expected Release: 20 February 2015
  • â„— 2014 Boy Toy, Inc.,

Like when the single radio premiere will be? 20 Feb.?

giphy.gif

Official album release is March 10, 2015.

Album pre-release was December 20, 2014.

More songs will be "pre-released" on February 9, 2015. (A day after the Grammys... wink wink)

In the UK, the LFL single will be released on February 20, 2015. You can pre-order it now. The UK charts only count sales and not airplay so all the "pre-sale" units will be added in the first week numbers.

In the US, LFL was released on December 20, 2014, and is eligible to chart already but without a video, streaming and mostly airplay, it won't chart high if at all at first. A Top 10 will depend on radio and/or massive sales.

But has LFL been fully released as a single already? It seems to me it was just sent to radios for now, no? I mean, we don't have any cover, anything.

It depends what you mean by fully. No remixes have been released yet or cover art for that matter. But it has been released in the US and can/should chart. You can't download it in the UK though.

New thread just in time, Suedehead. Thank you.

We were getting some "fans" very upset Rebel Heart hasn't outsold The Immaculate Collection yet in the previous thread.

:dead:

It depends what you mean by fully. No remixes have been released yet or cover art for that matter. But it has been released in the US and can/should chart. You can't download it in the UK though.

Well, I mean when the song is offered on iTunes separately from the album, with its own cover art and everything. Like it was the case with the MDNA singles. That doesn't seem to be the case yet, no?

Well, I mean when the song is offered on iTunes separately from the album, with its own cover art and everything. Like it was the case with the MDNA singles. That doesn't seem to be the case yet, no?

Correct.