Who has been VERY unproductive at work/life because of REBEL HEART?

mnino

Lmao im supposed to finish an entire website (including all the DNS crap) & photo book. that'll be something. i havent done a lot of productive things since saturday night until today. im not even hungry at all either, like the music feeds me :p i feel like im back in college waiting for my degree or something, but boy, it's so much more fun!

It's almost lunch time in Sydney and I haven't even made it to work yet. Decided to get a mani/pedi instead and listen to rebel heart on repeat :D

Yesterday I literally read the forum all day and didn't do a thing.

Ah well...they owe me

I work in a public library, and I mentioned the new songs to so many patrons. They love me, so it was well received lol. Our director was also aware that I was distracted lol

Finally today I got stuff done but fought it every step of the way. I just feel compelled to sit and refresh MNation all day.

Yes, and then when you let an hour or so go by there is so much to catch up on lmao

• 2 weeks later...

The new songs were released at the perfect time for me! Right before a long, well-needed break after all the stress I've been under lately. It's been nice to relax and enjoy what Madonna has given us! :)

I work in a public library, and I mentioned the new songs to so many patrons. They love me, so it was well received lol. Our director was also aware that I was distracted lol

That's awesome, well done. We all need to promote this album. Spread the word.