Double Album Nixed Because of Leaks?

mnino

I don't think she knows s final tracklist yet, and releasing these 6 songs have disrupted whatever idea she had going on. Maybe she's not allowed to alter a tracklist once songs are a availsble to purchase? We know the MDNA tracklist was altered during preorder, but only 1 song was available at that time and it's positioned never changed

I really hope that's not the case beacause the six songs released don't really flow into each other well :nike:

I can always make my own tracklist but I still want the final product to be cohesively put together. Yes, I'm one of those "cohesion" freaks :newspaper:

I really hope that's not the case beacause the six songs released don't really flow into each other well :nike:

I can always make my own tracklist but I still want the final product to be cohesively put together. Yes, I'm one of those "cohesion" freaks :newspaper:

Same here. But for some reason I think these 6 songs flow together. They're so different but I still feel them as a part of the same album. Unlike MDNA. It's strange.

I don't think in the age of itunes that "double disc" literally has to mean two physical CDs at this stage....clearly 19 songs in whatever fucking format could be considered a double album based on the volume of songs....

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest a 3 CD album, first bunch of songs being part of REBEL, a second one being part of HEART, and a third one both combined (Rebel Heart), with bonus tracks

:Disco_Ball:

Edited by Picho

Track length is key to getting 19 songs on a single disc. Many won't be longer than four and a half minutes.

yes, i look at the Celebration CD and 18 are included there. Maybe one of them is shorter.

Perhaps RH is still 18 tracks and track 19 on iTunes will be the video for LFL. (With COADF, the Hung Up video was the final track of a deluxe edition of the album... And with HC we got several bonus remixes and "Ring My Bell.")

So ... I guess my point is, the physical release might not have 19 tracks -- that's just the iTunes pre-order.

It's not that uncommon for an album to have 19 tracks, just doesnt really happen at all nowadays, which is another great thing about Rebel Heart's upcoming release, the quantity of songs. BTW random fact I would like to share with you guys since I am not able to start my own topic, listening to the songs and the new attitude Madonna is carrying with this release has inspired me to write lyrics to a song for an idiot I was unfortunate to have met a few weeks ago, lol.

http://cdon.se/search?category=1769&q=rebel+heart

According to this site, there will be two versions of the album, like MDNA...

I'm dying! The deluxe version is definitely gonna have at least another 6 songs. So it'll be about 25 altogether! We can get our favorite demos possibly guaranteed? :D

Nah...i think the 19 songs IS the deluxe edition. On Itunes it makes sense to release this one and not the standard edition.

No because if the current iTunes album was deluxe, it would've already been listed as such. The MDNA pre-order was deluxe from the start. This 19 track album is standard version. Guy Osery said all 19 will be new songs. No remixes and stuff. So if anything, the deluxe may include few new songs, some remixes and may be a video.

No because if the current iTunes album was deluxe, it would've already been listed as such. The MDNA pre-order was deluxe from the start. This 19 track album is standard version. Guy Osery said all 19 will be new songs. No remixes and stuff. So if anything, the deluxe may include few new songs, some remixes and may be a video.

19 already sounds so much. I prefer a more consistent work than a lot of tracks and fillers also. But we'll see.

Well I love all six songs that have been released so far and that more songs than on HC and MDNA. So the more the merrier for me!! Plus with more songs you can make your own perfect 10 or 12 track album.

......but yah it is a tad annoying when some tracks are considered to be 'bonus tracks' when they're far superior to other album tracks. It's nice to be able to judge an album by the way the curator has intended it to sound from start to finish.

Guest Madomination

When she said everything is gonna be mixed together, does it mean that the final track list is gonna have rebellious and heartfelt songs ordered in a random way? I really hope she can separate the two (first 9 tracks for rebel, the remains for heart) so that we can get two cohesive records instead.

I figure she will alternate them,...rebel song, heart song, rebel song, heart song and so on.

I don't think she'll have fillers.....I mean, that's why this album had a lot of demos....and I believe all tracks are going to be worked as hard as I think she did. Every song is a story. I think few Madonna albums got "fillers". For me, Some Girls or BDAY Song..... :laugh: which else? let's make all this 19 tracks worth!

And if the deluxe edition comes with more, I'm ready baby :stir:

Guest Madomination

I don't think she'll have fillers.....I mean, that's why this album had a lot of demos....and I believe all tracks are going to be worked as hard as I think she did. Every song is a story. I think few Madonna albums got "fillers". For me, Some Girls or BDAY Song..... :laugh: which else? let's make all this 19 tracks worth!

And if the deluxe edition comes with more, I'm ready baby :stir:

The overrated Music album definitely have fillers.... :snore: