Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

no it will be far worse, no radio play at all, zero...so based on one day of some radio stations not playing her, u can predict that its all over now? i thought other stations were added to the list this week so they should have covered any loss? probably due to low sales still

how is this even possible? is it an international boycott we don't know of? living for love is a fucking awesome song. what's wrong with people? did interscope forget to do something? how come they're not playing it?

Living for love has officially died in the States too. I'm still requesting but it's over...I'm afraid. I don't understand why they don't care. I wish I could personally sit down with guy and M. I just want to hear it from their mouth and then I won't care either.

It really is so weird. Is she NOW too old, but wasn't three years ago?

I would almost say that the MDNA singles were bad enough to kill a career, but why play those in the first place, then?

No one played the MDNA singles apart from GMAYL the very first few weeks.

I gotta say the one thing that really bums me out is how Guy was teaming up with people and saying they were working on getting M all the exposure in a new way and it's like a whole lot of nothing...I really thought that meant something...apparently it means nothing.

That conference they had...like wtf was that about. M delivered with the product that is pretty amazing. Visually, so far, really gorgeous and artistically themed and yet, they play Taylor swift and Nick jonas every 20 minutes on a loop all day in every station in the world but can't play L4L ...

It feels like she has no label to me... I really don't get what is happening. Whoever is managing this seems incapable of understanding how music business works nowadays... honestly... it feels more calculated in order to fail than to win.

What's going on in countries like Germany, France, Spain, Italy...?

Guest ditaluver

They want a more relaxed, relatable M.

The public is completely disconnected with her

I also think the leaks fucked her world.

I also believe her team, label whatever move too slow, everything is too secretive and confusing as fuck

They want a more relaxed, relatable M.

The public is completely disconnected with her

I also think the leaks fucked her world.

I also believe her team, label whatever move too slow, everything is too secretive and confusing as fuck

The public also feels pretty disconnected from decent music from what it seems by looking at the charts.

First of all she needs to fucking take care of her music, it's not the first time she gets hacked/stolen. She also needs to have a nice long and exhaustive talk with Interscope about what's the purpose of continuing together. It's very clear that Madonna is not a priority for them so I don't see the point in all this. Then have also a talk with her team and herself.

It just gets me so mad to see one of the smartest business women ever look like she's lost. Every decision they make in order to make things work ends up making the oposite effect...

If you wanna feel better, you can always think that you could be in Canada, Australia, parts of Europe etc.. At least, US fans got to hear it on some mega stations.

This is Canada the last 2 days.

10403219_10152780666368282_5246867198324

Madonna did her part, but others are not. It's Live Nation, Interscope, and Guy Oseary's job to get the music out there to the public. There's tons of stuff they could have done. Not only pushing it on radio, but also movies, TV, video games, and commercials. There's lots of ways to promote music, but for some reason, no one around her cares. I guess Madonna herself doesn't care, but listening to the music, that doesn't make sense because you can really tell she put her all into it. It wouldn't make sense that she wouldn't want people to hear it. It's all so confusing. :(

And I agree that this will greatly affect the upcoming tour. You would think Live Nation would care about that.

The leaks fucked the release up.

Releasing the song back in December adds onto that.

Because the song was an instant download from the pre-order, those sales don't count toward it's singles sales, another fail.

And because we all have already bought the song already, we can't buy it again to increase sales and interest.

We should be happy that the song managed to get airplay in the US. It may not have been 1st single airplay, it still managed to do better than her second singles from recent years.

At least we managed to spark interest with the media about the music industries ageist tendencies.

At the end of the day, the release of the single wasn't well planned out.

I really hope she didn't sign a 3 album deal with Interscope. If she did, then we will get the same treatment with the next album. She needs to leave them. They really don't care and I find that odd. Why sign her to begin with? Why let a song with huge hit potential bomb because you did nothing at all? It's crazy.

Guys... 33 years. Look at that! 33 fucking years!!

She doesn't have to do what the others have to do to be relevant and the charts are completely different now than they were even during MDNA. Remember that. She just has to stay true to herself and keep recording and touring... everything else is a bonus.

I really hope she didn't sign a 3 album deal with Interscope. If she did, then we will get the same treatment with the next album. She needs to leave them. They really don't care and I find that odd. Why sign her to begin with? Why let a song with huge hit potential bomb because you did nothing at all? It's crazy.

They're only distributing the album. Ever since her departure from WBR, I think her and Guy O were well aware of the challenges the'd be facing without being backed by a major record label. I think that's why Guy O was so elated about having a #1 album, as that's all they really seem to care about and just wanted to continue the consecutive streak.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really bother me anymore. I mean, Madonna is delivering one of her greatest album of all time. The music is sooo good. The LFL video is amazing. The Grammy performance was amazing, and we're being treated with all these magazines and multiples versions of the album. Plus, there's so much more promo to come. I couldn't be anymore happier as a fan!