Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

did you discover the lounge only now?

I've been before but didn't see that thread. I usually just hang out up in here or in Gaga's Flop thread to poke fun at that bitch.

L4L up to #37 on Pop Airplay chart! - request even more!

http://kworb.net/radio/

It's quick and easy, visit this site every day to see where/how to request: http://truthfly.wpengine.com/madonnaradio/#sthash.5jPW614j.3MDL49rG.dpbs

Oh dear, i would need to take a holiday just to follow that site :(

A whoreyday.

guys I just text requested/tweeted/site requested like 35 stations. I did skip a good middle america 20 lol

but I got a lot of responses back text wise and they were so nice...

saying they agree Madonna is an incredible artist and deserves to get played and they have been getting a lot of request so they are going to see if they can add it to the list.

are you guys even doing it? honestly? i feel like my efforts will go to waste if other fans aren't doing it! come on!!! she has so many fans...more devoted fans than any other artist in my opinion...if even 1% of us did it, it would help the song rise...we could pick 10 stations and add the codes to our text messages and go on the site and request there and then just re tweet our tweets as new tweets or Facebook them or text.

I just did my round for the day and it took me 30 minutes.

I was just so frickin happy to see this! I went on their site to request and pulled up recently played. This station has not played a new Madonna song since AT LEAST 4 Minutes, and even then I'm sure they only played it because of J &T.

10978637_10206107499755878_2005398069135

:tigger: :tigger:

yeah...most of those mean they are being played more and more.

and if they lost 1-2 plays that still means they are being played 20-30 times a day! that's great!

I'm telling you the song is a grower...

i hope we at least get a top 40 and a #1 dance song!

and if they lost 1-2 plays that still means they are being played 20-30 times a day! that's great!

Yes !

Good. The song nailed it for me after the gorgeous video.

she needs to do some kind of American television. the Grammys weren't enough. I pray she does something where she surprises everyone and performs like SNL or Late Night...

by then, radio and people that watched the grammys will probably have gotten a bit more used to L4L and actually purchase it and request it more.

guys I just text requested/tweeted/site requested like 35 stations. I did skip a good middle america 20 lol

but I got a lot of responses back text wise and they were so nice...

saying they agree Madonna is an incredible artist and deserves to get played and they have been getting a lot of request so they are going to see if they can add it to the list.

are you guys even doing it? honestly? i feel like my efforts will go to waste if other fans aren't doing it! come on!!! she has so many fans...more devoted fans than any other artist in my opinion...if even 1% of us did it, it would help the song rise...we could pick 10 stations and add the codes to our text messages and go on the site and request there and then just re tweet our tweets as new tweets or Facebook them or text.

I just did my round for the day and it took me 30 minutes.

I completely forgot about txt requests. I should look into that...

The problem is sales. We already bought the song, 3 months ago. The only thing we can do is gift the song. Our only hope is that they put some kind of stand alone single mix/edit/version on itunes. It would get a lot of sales and chart high on the itunes chart.