Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

I just can't believe the song is not played in Canada. WTF is happening here???? :rant:

What part of Canada are you in? I am from Toronto and almost never listen to the radio but the odd times that I am somewhere it is on I have not heard LFL either, but it's always tswift, megan trainor and Ed sheeran around the clock. Except for maybe 104.5 Chum FM that will play the oldies once in a while

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/558378/Madonna-dropped-Radio-1-playlist-look-back-at-career

I'm glad this Mark Borkowski is warning the world to what we already know will be the case. How Madonna will do something really great like slay with yet another top earned tour for instance, making all those fu*kers doubting her relevance to the industry and how she can put any flop diva to shame.

On another note however do they always need to use pictures of her in that top hat and suit? That was her worst appearance ever and the close up pics are horrible

This comment from the above article is LOL!! You won't understand if you don't live in UK.

'...Radio One has banned its DJs from playing Madonna songs, saying that at 56 she is old and irrelevant.

Well we ALL know at the BBC they only like 'em young!

Agree with the next comment:

its more like radio 1 has lost its way, I haven't listened to it for years as everything played on there is crap

For the 3rd night on a row. They played an incredible mix of Sorry and central piece: LFL. The Week Brasil, is heavily going Madgecal... imagine gorgeous beings singing wild to her. She would be thrillled!

I have to say: Sorry is one of her masterpieces.

qube7- do you listen to Z-100? If not, there's really no reason to be requesting a song on far-far-away radio station. :) Request locally!

fabian- you can find your local stations here (Canada stations start on page 5; top 40stations on page 8):

http://www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en/public%20factsheets/Soundscan/BDS_StationsMonitored.pdf

And I cannot stress enough- request at your local stations in moderation. :gent:

I just can't believe the song is not played in Canada. WTF is happening here???? :rant:

It's suspicious because Chum FM was playing Ghosttown regularly so it's not like they're against playing new Madonna music. Maybe it's being released to Canadian radio later. Who knows.

Finally heard it on KIIS FM Los Angeles !!! =)

I NEVER hear it on there! Wish I had heard! Good news was that my yoga teacher played a remix of it this morning, and she mostly only plays hip hop - so my assumption is it's connecting with ppl on some level.

I got an idea. Grab a friend or family friends phone and request again via text. I think if they see the same number, they'll notice! I'm going to change my wording too!

If you do it, post that you did!

impressive, i was expecting like 3 spins alltogether lol

Madonna’s “Living For Love” becomes one of Pop’s most-played songs.

According to HeadLine Planet, thanks to a big Valentine’s Day push, Madonna’s “Living for Love” now registers as one of the fifty most-played songs at pop radio.

The song, which made an underwhelming pop radio impact last week, registers at #49 on Monday’s edition of the rolling Mediabase pop radio chart.

That #49 position is attributable to the 427 spins “Living for Love” received between February 9 and 15. Reports indicate that 205 of those spins came on Valentine’s Day.

Whether this weekend’s airplay represents an anomaly or the beginning of a momentum swing remains to be seen, but it certainly breeds some optimism for those discouraged by previous status reports.

Per last week’s Mediabase add board, only fifteen monitored stations added “Living for Love” in conjunction with its official radio impact (and on the heels of its Grammmy Awards showcase).

That it had gained virtually no traction ahead of its official impact date–Mediabase says it only received 10 pop radio spins during the week between February 2 and 8 despite its weeks of pre-impact buzz and availability–provided further reason to doubt the extent to which radio programmers were “Living for Love.”

If audiences reacted favorably to the song they started to hear more frequently over Valentine’s Day weekend, that could change.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-living-love-becomes-one-pops-played-songs/20150216

Edited by madmex

I hear Madonna fans on twitter are trying to up the views of Living For Love on youtube. If you guys refresh the page, the views count too. So let's get on that as well!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hear Madonna fans on twitter are trying to up the views of Living For Love on youtube. If you guys refresh the page, the views count too. So let's get on that as well!

YouTube has sophisticated technology to count views consistently. If this technology detects that there has been an attempt to inflate a video’s view count artificially, that video’s view count will be frozen, according to YouTube guidelines. During this time the video is still available and the all-important view count will continue, only it will not appear until the video and the issue has been adjudicated.

http://www.bluefountainmedia.com/blog/how-does-youtube-count-views/

YouTube has sophisticated technology to count views consistently. If this technology detects that there has been an attempt to inflate a videos view count artificially, that videos view count will be frozen, according to YouTube guidelines. During this time the video is still available and the all-important view count will continue, only it will not appear until the video and the issue has been adjudicated.

Thank you

YouTube has sophisticated technology to count views consistently. If this technology detects that there has been an attempt to inflate a videos view count artificially, that videos view count will be frozen, according to YouTube guidelines. During this time the video is still available and the all-important view count will continue, only it will not appear until the video and the issue has been adjudicated.

Yes, but you have to refresh like 100 times. If you only do it 10 times a day it will work.

Guest Peaches

I pretty much refuse to listen to radio since it drives me crazy, but I have requested LFL online FWIW and am spinning it on youtube and spotify consistently.

They're definitely playing LFL in the bars here. I've heard it multiple times at Industry, Therapy and Boxers HK. :Disco_Ball:

I pretty much refuse to listen to radio since it drives me crazy, but I have requested LFL online FWIW and am spinning it on youtube and spotify consistently.

They're definitely playing LFL in the bars here. I've heard it multiple times at Industry, Therapy and Boxers HK. :Disco_Ball:

I'm doing exactly the same thing and yes, those bars are playing it!!! I'm so happy they seem to be loving it. Every listen gets more addicting IMO so I think that's why it's slowly getting more play.