Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

I wonder if they will play it if we request the song on AC stations, even though it wasn't officially sent to them?

It's worth a try

I request to all my local stations

27 February 2015

Madonnas Living For Love hurtling towards Official Chart Top 20

Pop superstar Madonna is already firing up the Official Chart Top 40 with her latest track, after less than two days on sale.

By Rob Copsey

Madonna may have stumbled at this years BRIT Awards, but her new single Living For Love is carrying her up this weeks Official Singles Chart, OfficialCharts.com can reveal.

After less than two days on sale, the singers latest release is currently placed at Number 26, according to todays Official Charts Company sales flash (February 27). She's just over 1,000 chart sales away from the Top 20, while another 10,500 would see her enter the Top 10.

The last minute entry means she is set to earn her 71st UK Top 40 hit on Sundays chart. Her last entry was in 2012 with her Nicki Minaj and MIA collaboration Give Me All Your Luvin, which peaked at Number 37. Click here to view Madonnas full week-by-week UK chart history.

Living For Love was released on Wednesday ahead of her appearance at this years BRIT Awards her first at the ceremony in 20 years.

The star faced difficulty during her performance of the song, which closed the show, after she fell due to her cape failing to untie.

Living For Love serves as the lead single from Madonnas 13th studio album Rebel Heart, which follows on March 9.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/madonna-s-living-for-love-hurtling-towards-official-chart-top-20__8211/

27 February 2015

Madonnas Living For Love hurtling towards Official Chart Top 20

Pop superstar Madonna is already firing up the Official Chart Top 40 with her latest track, after less than two days on sale.

By Rob Copsey

Madonna may have stumbled at this years BRIT Awards, but her new single Living For Love is carrying her up this weeks Official Singles Chart, OfficialCharts.com can reveal.

After less than two days on sale, the singers latest release is currently placed at Number 26, according to todays Official Charts Company sales flash (February 27). She's just over 1,000 chart sales away from the Top 20, while another 10,500 would see her enter the Top 10.

The last minute entry means she is set to earn her 71st UK Top 40 hit on Sundays chart. Her last entry was in 2012 with her Nicki Minaj and MIA collaboration Give Me All Your Luvin, which peaked at Number 37. Click here to view Madonnas full week-by-week UK chart history.

Living For Love was released on Wednesday ahead of her appearance at this years BRIT Awards her first at the ceremony in 20 years.

The star faced difficulty during her performance of the song, which closed the show, after she fell due to her cape failing to untie.

Living For Love serves as the lead single from Madonnas 13th studio album Rebel Heart, which follows on March 9.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/madonna-s-living-for-love-hurtling-towards-official-chart-top-20__8211/

Top 20? :ohmy::newspaper: shocking

So Living for Love entered the official UK Charts today at no.23. Not great but still her best placing for years.

So Living for Love entered the official UK Charts today at no.23. Not great but still her best placing for years.

#26, actually.

But yes, at least better than GMAYL.

help needed:

CKOI quebec put LFL in their "On the Radar" section which is where they test new releases before adding them to the regular rotation. Please go here and vote thumbs up for LFL:

http://www.ckoiquebec.com/sur-le-radar

I also voted thumbs down for all the others

Done. All the others are pretty terrible, except for Fade Out Lines - give it a spin!

help needed:

CKOI quebec put LFL in their "On the Radar" section which is where they test new releases before adding them to the regular rotation. Please go here and vote thumbs up for LFL:

http://www.ckoiquebec.com/sur-le-radar

I also voted thumbs down for all the others

Come on guys!!! Help us, poor french canadians!!!! :lol: