Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

Again, here is the link for all of the radio stations in the US

http://truthfly.wpengine.com/madonnaradio/#sthash.5jPW614j.9aIfcrdb.dpbs

Try to request at the Top 10 once daily...and go through the others at your leisure. Good news is that most stations have it on their playlist, so it just needs to be requested.

I always fill out a name, gender and age based on their target audience: Females, 18-29ish

REQUEST!!

done

i did Facebook this time too and tweets web requests and text to all the top stations...i stopped when alabama started

i'll probably do 10 every hour or so going down that list later and then keep calling z100 till they answer so i can get a phone request in. i'm still spotify ing the song and play the video on a loop. i will text request everyone i did once again around 5 and then again around 10.

http://www.billboard...ts-on-pop-songs

Madonna debuts on Pop Songs at No. 36 with "Living for Love," aided by concentrated on plays on several iHeartMedia-owned stations; for instance, WHTZ New York played it 19 times in the week ending Feb. 22, according to Nielsen Music, and KIIS Los Angeles spun it 16 times. She makes her 29th visit (dating to the chart's October 1992 launch) and first since 2012, when "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., and "Girl Gone Wild" reached Nos. 24 and 38, respectively (sparked by notable plays at iHeartMedia; "Luvin' " aired hourly for nearly three days at the chain leading up to her Super Bowl halftime appearance that year).

Madonna debuts on Pop Songs at No. 36 with "Living for Love," aided by concentrated on plays on several iHeartMedia-owned stations; for instance, WHTZ New York played it 19 times in the week ending Feb. 22, according to Nielsen Music, and KIIS Los Angeles spun it 16 times. She makes her 29th visit (dating to the chart's October 1992 launch) and first since 2012, when "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., and "Girl Gone Wild" reached Nos. 24 and 38, respectively (sparked by notable plays at iHeartMedia; "Luvin' " aired hourly for nearly three days at the chain leading up to her Super Bowl halftime appearance that year).

Is that an official top 40 entry?! Or is it still like the AirPlay radio chart?

Good point. I saw other songs that go up and down. The reality is that it can't rise to the top without 10,000 plays so it'll just go up and down among the top 50. My thing is I want it on the top 20

This is good! But it doesn't mean it will chart next week in the Hot 100. GGW reached number 38 on this chart AND it was selling on I-tunes in the Top 50 and it still didn't crack the Hot 100. At this rate, I think the best we can hope for is somewhere in the 90's. Hopefully more the week after but she needs I-Tunes!

Edited by channel83

Have formulas changed multiple times in the last decade? I remember when the American Life singles (Nothing Fails,Love Profusion) got zero airplay but were at the top of the sales chart, yet did not chart on the Hot 100.

Now she is getting airplay but sales are keeping her off the chart? So do sales count more now than they did in 2003?

Regardless I am proud of LFL.

Have formulas changed multiple times in the last decade? I remember when the American Life singles (Nothing Fails,Love Profusion) got zero airplay but were at the top of the sales chart, yet did not chart on the Hot 100.

Now she is getting airplay but sales are keeping her off the chart? So do sales count more now than they did in 2003?

Regardless I am proud of LFL.

2003 was a complete different animal…..it was that period when physical singles had diminished and were a tiny tiny market and before the digital single industry came about and exploded.

Sales were small and not a big factor at all.

'

Madonna's "Living for Love" secures an official Top 40 position at pop radio. Echosmith, Cash Cash, Who is Fancy and Walk the Moon also chart.

Skepticism exists about whether the song can continue to mount gains in the coming days and weeks.

But no matter how it performs from this point forward, one reality cannot be changed. Madonna’s “Living for Love” officially reached the Top 40 at pop radio.

“Living for Love” rises 26 places to a new high of #34 on Mediabase’s official pop radio airplay chart. The song’s Top 40 slot comes courtesy the 1,447 spins (+1,178) it received during the February 15-21 tracking period.

The overwhelming majority of last week’s 269 spins came on Valentine’s Day. It was on that holiday that Madonna’s new single, which had shown virtually no previous signs of life, suddenly found itself receiving love from pop radio programmers.

You're posting what seems like an article with no quotes or links. Plus it's incredibly poorly written, ie. I didn't realize 269 would be the majority of 1,447

This seems like good news....right?

Just finished today's round of requesting LFL, sent to most of the stations listed on Truthfly. Used the mediabase links and also tweets for the major stations.

THANK YOU! I Did my part today too! I hope she does a surprise performance on SNL or something...

Will one of yall email cruz@1061kissfm.com and request L4L right now? It's Dallas' biggest pop radio station. I've already emailed him in the past.

Also, just one person should do it so he doesn't think he's getting spammed.

He's the DJ who said that he'd argue that L4L is a great song, called Madonna 107 years old, and then called the song "Living it Up" after it was played...

Edited by vertigokane

Since she left Warner and Interscope just distributes her material she's suffering from getting played on radio she should promote herself like she did for COADF. Maybe radio station won't play her new music but at least she would appear everywhere. I heard Fallon's show did wonders with Barbra's Partners and I don't think she gets played on the radio. There are plenty of things she can do in the US like some of you said:

SNL

Fallon

Ellen

Kimmel

Good Morning America

Letterman

That's all i can come up with right now.

it's because most people pre ordered it and already have the song. except for the UK. thats what i think anyway

Why didn't they hold back LFL from the pre-order in the rest of the world like they did in the UK? I never understood that.

Will one of yall email cruz@1061kissfm.com and request L4L right now? It's Dallas' biggest pop radio station. I've already emailed him in the past.

Also, just one person should do it so he doesn't think he's getting spammed.

He's the DJ who said that he'd argue that L4L is a great song, called Madonna 107 years old, and then called the song "Living it Up" after it was played...

Done, hope he plays it!!

Just requested for an hour in most of the links. Haven't done this... ever. Interesting that the bigger cities have her on rotation (NY, LA, Miami...) If they play her more, the smaller towns will follow through. C'mon guys, we have 2 more weeks to keep this going.

I also hope the bitch throws a bone and performs on tv prior to the album release in US.

Can somebody tweet that twat Oseary to book something? Does he do anything besides looking eternally like a car salesman without energy?

March 10 is coming up. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!