Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

It is a pity that what seems to be her best album since like a prayer (yes i honestly think it is!) does not get the wxposure it should!

When will madonna finally listen to what her fans have been suggesting (since 2008 at least!):

Get the fuck rid of that stupid manager of yours!!!!! Get a new team around you!

i don't think it's guy oseary actually. i think it's a combination of interscope/live nation - technically she doesn't really have a record label, or at least thats how it seems. warner treated her like their #1 artist like she deserves. others just don't care. and sorry to turn this into a hate party, but interscope is more invested in making gaga their #1 star just like warner did with madonna.

My opinion of her current manager does not come from the rebel heart era believe me... That greedy guy has already had only one interest at heart: himself!

He has turned madonna into a brand over the past few years...

And lool what he did to u2! A total debacle

My opinion of her current manager does not come from the rebel heart era believe me... That greedy guy has already had only one interest at heart: himself!

He has turned madonna into a brand over the past few years...

Wasn't a lot of that branding the result of Madonna's contract with Live Nation?

She made the decision to take the best financial deal with a touring company.

guy is really not a bad manager (i think.. although I did hear he was lazy. but the superbowl/masterpiece, PIT tickets for fans etc I think they were all his ideas and they are good ideas.) she just needs an extra manager who takes care of charts/other things like caresse did. and again i think the biggest problem is interscope. it all went downhill after them.

Guest Madomination

why do people blame Guy O for EVERYTHING? I don't like the man, but this time the promo is FLAWLESS and her image is incredibly positive. A manager can't make radios play songs or people be interested.

For once, this man did things right.

I guess they are blaming him for not going payola with Living For Love....?

Cher had her hit back in 99 with believe, how old was she then ? Sommething like 50, no `?

I think Madonnna doesnt care about the charty in the US anymore, since they have this radio and ageism policy. Europe is maybe the most important market with countries like UK, Germany, France and Italy and she can manage to have a hit here. Germany has a positive vibe on the LFL, so I dont see dark for Madonna over here in Europe.

I think they are focused on the album. If the album tanked (ridiculous idea, i know), they would be worried. if the album sells well (and it will be) they will be happy. Madonna may be lots of things but she's not delusional.

Cher had her hit back in 99 with believe, how old was she then ? Sommething like 50, no `?

I think Madonnna doesnt care about the charty in the US anymore, since they have this radio and ageism policy. Europe is maybe the most important market with countries like UK, Germany, France and Italy and she can manage to have a hit here. Germany has a positive vibe on the LFL, so I dont see dark for Madonna over here in Europe.

She was 53 when Believe was a #1 in hot 100, and her last top ten hit in the UK was "The Music's Not Good Without You" at 56 years old.

She was 53 when Believe was a #1 in hot 100, and her last top ten hit in the UK was "The Music's Not Good Without You" at 56 years old.

SO there is still hope for Madonna to score a hit in the UK. I dont think that the majority are looking at the age. Here in Germany the age aint a problem. I am expecting a top 10 or top 5 hit for Madonna.

Guest Madomination

Back in 1999, radio was not as fucked up as it was today.....

SO there is still hope for Madonna to score a hit in the UK. I dont think that the majority are looking at the age. Here in Germany the age aint a problem. I am expecting a top 10 or top 5 hit for Madonna.

when? it debuted already at no.96 in Germany chart..

That's correct keep in mind those numbers are for the weekend and remember most US top 40 stations have countdowns and syndicated shows during the weekend leaving less time slots avail to spin songs. Being LFL is still new to radio they will obviously choose songs that are higher on the charts due to limitations with airplay time. This might be the reason why there is a -43 spins. This week will be very telling of what will happen with LFL on US radio. The emotic of the tittle of this thread should not be :( at this time.

Again, here is the link for all of the radio stations in the US

http://truthfly.wpengine.com/madonnaradio/#sthash.5jPW614j.9aIfcrdb.dpbs

Try to request at the Top 10 once daily...and go through the others at your leisure. Good news is that most stations have it on their playlist, so it just needs to be requested.

I always fill out a name, gender and age based on their target audience: Females, 18-29ish

REQUEST!!