Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

I have a feeling that the song will be a WW hit and not a US one. Irregardless who cares, the music is great, the imagery, the video, and we already have way more promo this era than the last.

The tour is going gone amazing with how many great tracks we have.

So Rebel Heart might be her first album not to have a single reach the Top 10 in the US?

*American Life had Die Another day crack the top 10,Hard Candy=4 minutes;MDNA=GMAYL

Top10? We are now praying a Top100 placement..its now no.108.

I have a feeling that the song will be a WW hit and not a US one. Irregardless who cares, the music is great, the imagery, the video, and we already have way more promo this era than the last.

The tour is going gone amazing with how many great tracks we have.

USA and UK radio are playing it the most now though..

rest of the world is pretty much ignoring it so far..

lets hope something will happen after she performs on Italian and France tv..

USA and UK radio are playing it the most now though..

rest of the world is pretty much ignoring it so far..

lets hope something will happen after she performs on Italian and France tv..

Would be extremely surprised if not a hit in Italy and France, but doubt that would happen.

Trying to be very positive! :thumbsup:

Actually Italy is one of the few countries where the song is top 50.

But doesn't Italy love her? Doesn't ever single go to #1 or at least close to it?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_singles_discography

TUTR didn't chart, but every single before it did. The lowest ones were Nothing Fail and TPOG and those were still top 10!

Calm down, Beyonce!

It's the first single. There will be others. If after that, none reach the Top 10, then your sentece will be true.

I still hope the song will go up (even though the numbers are not favorable to that), but I think that if she wanted to release LFL as the lead single, she shouldn't have put it among the 6 songs at that time. And all I can think is: Does Guy have a brain? He seems a terrible manager to me

He seems like a terrible manager. With many years in the business, it seems like he doesn't know what to do and how to manage the Queen of them all.

He seems like a terrible manager. With many years in the business, it seems like he doesn't know what to do and how to manage the Queen of them all.

Guy reminds me of Mariah Carey. After all these years, he can't manage and she's not comfortable on stage.

Guy O'seary is just a money hungry guy who doesn't get the creative side of the business at all. If it were up to him, she would be touring non-stop with greatest hits all year around. That's what makes him the most money. He couldn't care less about her new music.

Look at what he has done to U2. Disaster. And let's not forget that he became her manager with AL.... when her career started to tank. oh, and Snapchat? what a great idea.. I wonder how much money he made there..

Fire him already

Guy O'seary is just a money hungry guy who doesn't get the creative side of the business at all. If it were up to him, she would be touring non-stop with greatest hits all year around. That's what makes him the most money. He couldn't care less about her new music.

Look at what he has done to U2. Disaster. And let's not forget that he became her manager with AL.... when her career started to tank. oh, and Snapchat? what a great idea.. I wonder how much money he made there..

Fire him already

Good fucking bye Oseary. Get the hell out already! QJzLFz1.gif

i think if madonna wants to stay in the game in her late 50's/60's she needs to hire someone who knows todays times. it's not 1990's anymore.

REQUEST!

Don't like being mean about Guy who I guess is a decent person, but M needs new blood ASAP.

Her team needs a shake up & she needs to get out of her comfort zone again.

So Rebel Heart might be her first album not to have a single reach the Top 10 in the US?

*American Life had Die Another day crack the top 10,Hard Candy=4 minutes;MDNA=GMAYL

American Life had a top10 hit thanks to a technicality since DAD wasn't really a single from AL..., the album had no hits and has aged amazingly well.

why do people blame Guy O for EVERYTHING? I don't like the man, but this time the promo is FLAWLESS and her image is incredibly positive. A manager can't make radios play songs or people be interested.

For once, this man did things right.

why do people blame Guy O for EVERYTHING? I don't like the man, but this time the promo is FLAWLESS and her image is incredibly positive. A manager can't make radios play songs or people be interested.

For once, this man did things right.

I think that M has done the right...things, actually as usually :stir::laugh: