Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

It didn't?! It worked for me. Hmm, make sure there are commas separating the numbers and that the numbers are in the "send to" box.

And if all else fails, those numbers can be texted individually as they are all radio stations. I did notice that a couple kicked back and said that they were invalid numbers.

Edited by vertigokane

I was wondering if Shazamming LFL when you listen to it on the radio would help anything. I mean, it would be added to your tagged songs and the more people doing it, it would start trending among the most shazammed songs of the week. Since young people use it a lot and there's notification every time they release the "top songs of the week", wouldn't it help to show that the song is going up and grow interest on people?

yes it helps radio determine which songs are liked/popular so please do it if you have the app

Everyone text 55100 now and request living for love on z100. It just played 20 minutes ago and it's good if more people request it.

Sent!

I've only listened to KTU when I drive, and I don't even have a car.

And can we push for this to meet its goal

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-radio-1-remove-bbc-radio-1-ageist-ban-on-madonna-others-now?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=new_petition_recruit

By the 25th. It would be kick ass day if we met this goal, gifted the song, shazam need that shit, and requested it while we wait for her new performance.

Those of you in USA, can you guys please call this major station in Nashville, 107.5 The River 615-737-9107 and request Living for Love? I'm requesting every day but they just wont play it. They only played it on the Valentines day it seems... I would really appreciate your help guys. I wanna hear it on the radio again.

And can we push for this to meet its goal

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-radio-1-remove-bbc-radio-1-ageist-ban-on-madonna-others-now?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=new_petition_recruit

By the 25th. It would be kick ass day if we met this goal, gifted the song, shazam need that shit, and requested it while we wait for her new performance.

I've done this already but I just went ahead and used my other e-mails and signed with fake names.

i can't believe that stupid ellie golding song is so high on the charts when it's so crap! seriously i listened to the radio in the car today and aside from uptown funk and the christine and the queens track all new music SUCKS. how come living for love isn't charting?

Several stations have abandoned the song today so we should get comfortable with the idea that the song has peaked. Thankfully some major stations like Z100, KIIS and HOT in DC are still on board.

It was good while it lasted. US fans were lucky and should appreciate what happened the last 7 days. In most other countries it's not getting played at all. Something very difficult for fans there to swallow.