Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

As for M herself, the fight against ageism is an important battle in her career-long revolution for freedom. I think she needs to rebuild some political capital though to wage the battle successfully, and the best way to do that would be to do a few things that would surprise and win over the general public. I hope she does a few performances that focus on music rather than theatricality, or at least emphasize the music more. Many people expect her to do something theatrical (or controversial) at this point and though they will watch the performance I don't think it will translate as well to sales or spins/streams from the general public. But I think they would be favorably surprised if she did, for example, a down to basics performance of purely live vocals and instruments (sort of like her SNL performance of Bad Girl), which I think would do a better job of translating into tangible benefits for the songs and album. And in turn, I think she would then also be better positioned to advance her ideas if the general public is engaged in her music and therefore willing to listen.

I totally agree.I wish she would go on the chat shows and do some acoustic performances of songs like "Ghosttown" and "Joan Of Ark".I think the general public would be surprised to see her in a setting like that....no props,no dancers,no controversy.....just Madonna and her *music*.

I agree. I think she feels as if she HAS to have a big production. Not sure why. She didn't used to think this way. Also, she has less control over technical things during TV performances, which causes her to be nervous.

ok so i just got home from work. I am streaming on spottily...i got 3 tabs playing this nonstop playlist on repeat

and I just tweeted and web requested the top cities on that truth fly list.

one thing I did differently was change my name on the web form

also for twitter, i mentioned things like,

"heard someone playing this song in a car and asked what it was! didn't know Madonna had a new song! it's amazing! play it so i can blast on my ride home!"

"my mom just finalized her divorce and she loves this song! play it for her! she listens to you all the time!"

"my sis broke up with her bf and loves Madonna. she listens to you guys! play living for love" etc...

anyway...15 minutes and I did the major cities. I'm holding back on text request until tonight when I get to the Madonna party and get everyone to request!

You cheeky/sneaky pretty thing. I heart you. :smooch::smooch:

OMG I'm really going through every single one...i have 109 to go.

i have called in

tweeted like 50 stations..

find me @the_rite and don't just retweet it or make it obvious that you are just a fan...

use the username of the station and request it yourself.

is anyone else working there asses off? are you living for love?

OMG I'm really going through every single one...i have 109 to go.

i have called in

tweeted like 50 stations..

find me @the_rite and don't just retweet it or make it obvious that you are just a fan...

use the username of the station and request it yourself.

is anyone else working there asses off? are you living for love?

I'm on it!! I was retweeting earlier today, but I won't be lazy this time!

Guest ditaluver

Someone on my fb said it was played here in Dallas on 106.1 kiss fm!!!

So excited. Ill have to tune in

I have been requesting so it's good to know it's being played

I'm almost done with the entire list and I got 3 friends to request to the top 5 stations in the country and I havent started but I'm going to start my text request after I shower and start getting ready for the Madonnathon.

I've been tweeting to the stations on the Truth Fly site. I'm still waiting to hear it on the radio myself, but I hardly ever have it on, still it's good to know it's being played!!! Don't forget to play the spotify and youtube playlists also!!!

I'm almost done with the entire list and I got 3 friends to request to the top 5 stations in the country and I havent started but I'm going to start my text request after I shower and start getting ready for the Madonnathon.

You should get a special prize for efforts above and beyond!!

lol i just want to see the song chart...that'll be my surprise! i love this woman. i can't just NOT try or care just because radio sucks and i don't listen to it! she is a pop star! radio should play her.

ok so i just got home from work. I am streaming on spottily...i got 3 tabs playing this nonstop playlist on repeat

and I just tweeted and web requested the top cities on that truth fly list.

one thing I did differently was change my name on the web form

also for twitter, i mentioned things like,

It's great what you do, but the repeats don't count in the Youtube views ;)

I've been requesting LFL on 107.5 the river and they don't play it at all!! I just heard grenade by Bruno Mars. Are you fucking kidding me??? I'm starting to get pissed!!!!

I've also been playing LFL video on repeat. Are you guys doing it? The number of views has barely changed. I wish all Madonna fans could be involved.

Ageism is really strange and oddly acceptable…it is so wrong to through digs at a person for their natural state of being.

Could you imagine someone saying that same thing about someone's race instead of age?

Is is that horrible to be 56yo?

I am from salt lake city. Heard it on a local station here.. and a couple of friends that know I love Madonna have told me they have heard it as well! Fantastic♡♥

Omg! I'm from Salt Lake City too! I haven't heard it yet though. I'm probably listening to a flop station then.

Ageism is really strange and oddly acceptable…it is so wrong to through digs at a person for their natural state of being.

Could you imagine someone saying that same thing about someone's race instead of age?

Is is that horrible to be 56yo?

The worst thing to me is being a younger person and having to REMIND people in their 50's that they actually aren't elderly and can do whatever the fuck they set their mind to.

That may be a better legacy than Madonna leaves her own peer group... that the young will truly respect and encourage the generations before them to hold onto their vitality.

I was wondering if Shazamming LFL when you listen to it on the radio would help anything. I mean, it would be added to your tagged songs and the more people doing it, it would start trending among the most shazammed songs of the week. Since young people use it a lot and there's notification every time they release the "top songs of the week", wouldn't it help to show that the song is going up and grow interest on people?

I was wondering if Shazamming LFL when you listen to it on the radio would help anything. I mean, it would be added to your tagged songs and the more people doing it, it would start trending among the most shazammed songs of the week. Since young people use it a lot and there's notification every time they release the "top songs of the week", wouldn't it help to show that the song is going up and grow interest on people?

It can't hurt! Great idea :)