Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

Mensch, you are awesome and I love your energy and enthusiasm!

I'm doing my little part requesting the song on z100, party105 (they even favorited my last tweet asking them to play LFL so I'm guessing they don't need too much coaxing), and KTU.

I've also got a playlist on repeat on Spotify with LFL original + remixes, and also a playlist on youtube with the two LFL videos from M's vevo, which is also on repeat.

I really think all of this will make an impact on next week's chart!

Yes! And she should buy MTV and force them to play music videos again. Also, she should buy a VHS producer, she would be #1 in the VHS sales chart again (it's been so long, Live Nation and Guy should be fired). Queen! :queenbitch:

:lmao:

Whoop those posters are fantastic.

I feel like anything I do in aus won't make a difference because it's not getting played here anyway. She is just a non entity to the General public regarding her music 😭

Whoop those posters are fantastic.

I feel like anything I do in aus won't make a difference because it's not getting played here anyway. She is just a non entity to the General public regarding her music

It's not the general public, it's your radio programmers. Once she announces(let's hope) GP are gonna buy those tickets in a flash. The entity is there, it's just we have idiot fools who dictate what we should hear.

I'm sure Caca was played but yet her tour was a flop! So chin up!

^ then why do you all moan when she doesn't tour there???

Because WE love her :lol: And she's only a non entity here because the powers that be make it so. She also stopped coming here long ago even though she was known to everyone, everywhere.

It's not the general public, it's your radio programmers. Once she announces(let's hope) GP are gonna buy those tickets in a flash. The entity is there, it's just we have idiot fools who dictate what we should hear.

I'm sure Caca was played but yet her tour was a flop! So chin up!

Precisely!

its because of that snapchat deal as well. for 24hours that media posted about it they had to stream from a site other than youtube and used a low quality video to share it, thats when videos get their biggest exposure.

and it can't even get played in germany.

but actually, what annoys me more is people voting down the video. wtf is there to hate on this amazing video? it's a piece of art.

We have to admit that views on YouTube are embarrasing even if we take Snapchat premiere into account. She is nowhere on Spotify charts as well. It seems that mainstream public has really disconnected from her in last couple of years and Living For Love failed to spark any interest. But we are lucky that she is still producing good quality materials and she still has enough fans to keep it going. Hopefully more people will appreciate following singles.

Seriously at you guys worried about video views!! Young people use it!! Sad we are worrying over views which lets face it are brought and fans pressing the repeat button all day long!!!

You seriously think 30 million or whatever views watched Rihanna, Taylor video???? And yet only 0.0001percent buys album or goes to there tours!

All those billions views are from young acts! Snotty kids use Vevo! Lol rambling again lol

Madonna just needs to show her royal ass on TV!!! Snapchat was a great idea! It bumped up preorders people!!!! It got press attention!!! Having a vevo exclusive WOULDNT have gotten media attention!!

Hello everybody. I need your help. We want to make Madonna be nr 1 in Lithuania, now she's #5. Can you please vote for her here. --> http://www.m-1.fm/top40/

image.jpgimage.jpg

You just only need write your name and telephone number. You can write your name and fake phone number.

for example

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

phone number must start 86 ******* Total 9 digits.
Please take a moment
THANK YOU :blush:
Edited by vogue2011

Hello everybody. I need your help. We want to make Madonna be nr 1 in Lithuania, now she's #5. Can you please vote for her here. --> http://www.m-1.fm/top40/

image.jpgimage.jpgYou just only need write your name and telephone number. You can write your name and fake phone number.

for example

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

phone number must start 86 ******* Total 9 digits.
Please take a moment
THANK YOU :blush:

Done!